Transportation

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Transportation

Postby Rockindeano » Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:20 am

So 2005 comes around, a new CD is here, and it's time to support it. Let's go tour. Ok, in the mega days of the 80's we all know Journey took to the air, while of course the show moved via the road.. Now I know Journey is not quite the same "status" as it was back in the "day" but does anyone know if they fly anymore(continental US and Canada only, for I know they fly to Japan and Hawaii,duh)???? Seems to me, that if one were to read the itinerary, all the stops are about 5 hours to 6 each way via bus...I know they still rake in plenty of dough, and they could fly if they wanted to, but then again, I remember Ross Valory saying they didn't want to spend too much on a video for Higher Place so they just took the live shot....Anyone????

Thanks,

Dean
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby Rockindeano » Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:30 pm

Oh thanks for anyone responding to this post. I really wanted to know how rock n roll bands travel.. Guess no one gives a shit :lol:
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby Argus » Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:34 pm

Rock'ndeano wrote:Oh thanks for anyone responding to this post. I really wanted to know how rock n roll bands travel.. Guess no one gives a shit :lol:

Bus :wink:
Argus
8 Track

Postby Rockindeano » Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:40 pm

You think U2 and the big boys travel by bus? Heck, Springsteen needs to rent a train because his band is so huge!
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby Argus » Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:52 pm

Rock'ndeano wrote:You think U2 and the big boys travel by bus? Heck, Springsteen needs to rent a train because his band is so huge!

two words keep bands from flying .. Lynyrd Skynyrd
Argus
8 Track

Postby Abitaman » Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:08 pm

Styx by bus (most of the time), Reo by bus, a lot depends on how far the next show, and how many days between concerts. Question was to vague.-ERIC
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Location: NO LONGER in West TN, now in East TN's beautiful Smokey Mountains

Postby ksjrnyfn » Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:39 pm

The guys travel mostly by bus but do fly to some gigs depending on their schedule. They've said that they prefer to travel by bus rather than plane due to the fatigue that can be caused by flying.
ksjrnyfn
Fresh Air

Return to Journey