HoB Concert

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Postby Rockindeano » Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:16 am

Paul_UK wrote:
ShawRiff wrote:BTW...if there was a desperate housewife in my backyard, I'd hope it was Teri Hatcher... :P

Oh yes, I have to agree! Although the lovely Eva Longoria wouldn't go a-miss either!!!! :D

Who is the hot chick in desperate Housewives? The one that's been doing the gardner? That's the one I want to do. Damn!
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby jrnyman28 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:27 pm

ShawRiff wrote: Actually Yakov, I'm a male and hardly a, what do you call it...Perryite? I enjoy the present lineup immensely.
BTW...if there was a desperate housewife in my backyard, I'd hope it was Teri Hatcher... :P

The response appeared to be directed at Perryfaithful, who is female. I think yakov was calling her Ms Riff because she was emulating one of your posts.
jrnyman28
Compact Disc

Postby yak » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:49 am

perryfaithful wrote:
yakov wrote: Amber looked very happy. Steve looked very happy.[/b][/color]

Ah....to quote you IT WAS ALL DONE FOR THE CAMERAS!! what do you really know about anything?

UUH.......
You'd be surprised at just how much I do know.

:D Steve Augeri's smile was genuine, as it is in so many Journey/Band pictures. :D He genuinely looked happy that day, and who can blame him? :D He also posed happily with his very pretty wife Lydia and their son Adam. :D

Neal and Amber, who is gorgeous, also looked like a happy couple enjoying the day with their daughter. Maybe you just have a thing against photos of families enjoying a momentous occasion? :roll:

Are you really saying that Perry was the one faking all the smiles?
yak
Cassette Tape

Previous

Return to Journey