Perry at the HOB?

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Perry at the HOB?

Postby perryfaithful » Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:18 am

NOT!

...and that would have sure ICED the CAKE!

Know there a few around here that actually attended the concert. Somewhere I thought I read some comments from Neal during the concert re Perry. Not sure where....so, what was said about Perry regarding his appearance earlier, but then not attending the HOB??
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Postby mnmsjrny » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:57 am

At the end of the show, Neal said "We invited Steve Perry to show up and play with us tonight too. He didn't make it, maybe some other time." Or words to that effect. I was so hot and wilted by then that I could barely think.
mnmsjrny
45 RPM

Postby perryfaithful » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:29 am

mnmsjrny wrote:At the end of the show, Neal said "We invited Steve Perry to show up and play with us tonight too. He didn't make it, maybe some other time." Or words to that effect. I was so hot and wilted by then that I could barely think.

Thanks Michelle! There was also something about surprises next summer and I didn't get if that was connected to his Perry comments or something other.
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Postby mnmsjrny » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:23 pm

I think he was alluding to different songs and sets during the tour, but heck, who knows... we'll see it this summer I guess! LOL!
mnmsjrny
45 RPM

Return to Journey