Hello everyone!

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Hello everyone!

Postby Lora » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:47 am

Just a quick note to say thanks for all the kind words about the Q&A that Fan Asylum recently hosted with Steve Perry. Going through all those emails was quite an undertaking but the end result was so worth the effort!

As you know, the window to submit emails to Steve closed on Feb 1. However, Fan Asylum and I are still getting emails sent through our company’s email address. Please note that we are not responding to or forwarding any of those emails. People are also emailing FA to ask if Steve will be answering any more of the questions previously submitted. My response to that would be that you never know, but don’t count on it. We don’t want to give the guy carpel tunnel, now do we? :)

And on a personal note, I just wanted to comment briefly on the WOF ceremony. It’s been over two weeks since that joyous day, and I’m still flying high. Cyndy and I were (and are) very proud of our association with Journey. It was an honor to stand there and watch them receive the award they so richly deserve. The energy was amazing. Magical. I felt like I was 27 years old again and at my first Journey concert. It is a day I will never forget and one that will always bring a smile to my face.

FYI, I’m posting this on a few of the message boards so the word will get out. Hey, you can stop sending emails to us now. : )

Lora
(who still has a huge smile on her face)
Lora
8 Track

Postby Fernando Ramirez » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:01 am

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to submit questions, Lora! It was really great to read this interview... my question was answered (sort of), and that in itself was really cool. Just keep letting let Steve know we all want some new material from him!
Fernando Ramirez
45 RPM

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby perryfaithful » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:28 am

THANKS LORA!!!! I am glad to hear you are taking the "never say never" stance on steve answering some more of those

1500 EMAILS
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Postby heardonthestreet » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:27 pm

Thank you for getting back to us and a big thanks to Steve for his well thought out answers. :)
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Thanks, Lora!

Postby jrnycms » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:45 am

Thanks for the very nice post Lora! Congrats on getting so many emails.

It was wonderful to see you and share that day with you and Cyndy. :D

C.
jrnycms
Radio Waves

Return to Journey