Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Postby heardonthestreet » Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:55 am

Was that the one of him in shorts PF.?
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby yak » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:07 am

heardonthestreet wrote:

Better talk to Andrew about you.

Go for it, honey. I have not done anything wrong; I have posted truths. Can you say the same? I'm sure Andrew has better things to do than to listen to you whine.

Say, wasn't that kitty thing a thread at the old VH-1, and didn't some get upset that it had something to do with Perry? Do you know anything, heardonthestreet, since you seem so interested in the subject? :shock:
What To Do When You See a Loon Coming

yak
Cassette Tape

Postby perryfaithful » Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:19 am

heardonthestreet wrote:Was that the one of him in shorts PF.?

Actually the pics I saw are from the waist up. He has sunglasses on?? There is a special WOF edition of the Fan Club newsletter....very nicely done! A fan who ran into him on that following day has her own story and pics as part of the whole newsletter...it is toward the end! Should still be on the official site.
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:41 pm

Monker wrote:
heardonthestreet wrote:That was taken out on context monker. How very bad of you and you should be ashamed.

How predictable of you to retort with a sham at Perry. Double shame.

I was simply trying to be helpful but you just had to pick a fight. Triple shame! :roll:

I did write possibly non-co<a target="_blank" href="http://searchmiracle.com/text/search.php?qq=<a target="_blank" href="http://searchmiracle.com/text/search.php?qq=MBA">MBA</a>"><a target="_blank" href="http://searchmiracle.com/text/search.php?qq=MBA">mba</a></a>tive as I knew you might show up. :wink:

People can read it in the context of your post...it's still not very non-co<a target="_blank" href="http://searchmiracle.com/text/search.php?qq=<a target="_blank" href="http://searchmiracle.com/text/search.php?qq=MBA">MBA</a>"><a target="_blank" href="http://searchmiracle.com/text/search.php?qq=MBA">mba</a></a>titive...and you know it.

A slam of Augeri, a slam of Perry, what's wrong with that?

Why would you NOT know I wouldn't 'show up'? I never leave.
Herpes never leaves either... :roll:

Postby perryfaithful » Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:32 am

ShawRiff wrote:
Monker wrote:
Why would you NOT know I wouldn't 'show up'? I never leave.
Herpes never leaves either... :roll:

OUCH
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Postby heardonthestreet » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:56 am

I still don't see how it was a slam to post that Augeri looks ,to me anyway,
like Tiny Tim.

Perry's looks remind me of Gene Wilder.
Last edited by heardonthestreet on Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby heardonthestreet » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:16 am

Yak!
You mentioned VH1 and a kitty thread.

I don't suppose you would want to tell me what name you posted under? You appear anal intelllectual and there was one dude that kept getting his ass kicked by the ladies there, because of his pompous posts.

:idea:
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby perryfaithful » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:24 am

Back in the day! LOL
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Postby LAWoman » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:20 am

Who cares what any of them look like? It's their musical talents that sets them apart. After seeing them all in person, my opinion is that they are all aging quite well. I'm glad Perry showed for the ceremony--it was the right thing to do and made so many fans very, very happy. I still don't get where he is coming from with all the secrecy, etc., but who cares--he showed up and that was a great thing.
LAWoman
45 RPM

Postby heardonthestreet » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:28 am

It seems that he is just a very private guy Barb. It's part of his charm, for me anyway.
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby perryfaithful » Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:32 am

So TRUE Hots!
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:51 am

heardonthestreet wrote:It seems that he is just a very private guy Barb. It's part of his charm, for me anyway.

OooOoooh yeah, "privacy"...such an aphrodisiac. LOL.
What a turn on.

That's actually why my hermit Uncle Bubba who lives in a shack somewhere in the appalachian wilderness has so many bitches pounding on his door night and day.
Just like the reclusive Mister Perry.

So let me see if I have got this straight, "privacy"="charming"?
Did I get that right?
Sure. Righto. Whatever you ladies say.
LOL.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You nutbags crack me up.

Take any trait of Steve Perry (be it an attribute or in this case, clearly a flaw) and spin it to make it seem complimentary, flattering and just totally wonderful.
Since when is a penchant for "privacy" which reaches hermit-like levels attractive in anyone?
Hate to break it to yah. But when you need your lawyer to call your former bandmates (or as Perry regarded them, his "brothers till the end") for you, then that's called a character flaw, ladies.
Try as you might, there's just absolutely nothing else one can possibly call that.

I wonder what you guys would do if you found out something absolutely untenable about him.
Say, he was a canibal or something.
You'd probably still put a good, positive, upbeat spin on it.
I can see it now....

Perryfaithful: Well, he's always been a unique artist. It doesnt suprise me in the least that he eats people. In fact, i think it adds to his uniqueness and makes him, in my eyes at least, an even more all around beatiful, human being.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby yak » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:50 pm

Yak!
You mentioned VH1 and a kitty thread.

"perrys_pet" was the poster, wasn't she? The poster was a sick-o. You wouldn't happen to remember, would you now, since you seem so interested in this tidbit?

I still don't see how it was a slam to post that Augeri looks ,to me anyway,
like Tiny Tim.

Must I repeat myself?.......They look NOTHING alike. An insult to Steve Augeri!

There are MAJOR differences. Tiny Tim was an untalented buffoon. He had so much thick yellow tartar on his teeth, he made you sick to look at him.

Steve is a legitimate vocalist. His teeth are a beautiful white, and he has a smile that does them justice. He has a lot of class. Tiny Tim had no class to speak of.....

and you-know-who could still use some Crest Whitestrips.

Noble_Cause wrote:
Perryfaithful: Well, he's always been a unique artist. It doesnt suprise me in the least that he eats people. In fact, i think it adds to his uniqueness and makes him, in my eyes at least, an even more all around beatiful, human being.

SO true......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yak
Cassette Tape

Postby RubyTequila » Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:26 pm

what was the topic again?? Oh yeah, Greg Rolie...mmmm very nice!
I have PMS and ESP....That makes me a BITCH who knows everything!!

RubyTequila
Ol' 78

Postby PROPERRY » Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:57 am

Regardless of whatever Perry's flaws are as a human being, there are a COUPLE people, (not all) who have showed some real character flaws about themselves for the way they talk about Perry.

I can understand why Perry would want to keep his personal life private, with the kind of disgusting remarks coming from a "couple people" here on this board.

Lori
PROPERRY
8 Track

Postby LAWoman » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:37 am

heardonthestreet wrote:It seems that he is just a very private guy Barb. It's part of his charm, for me anyway.

I am glad Perry did the right thing by showing for the WOF. I don't think not telling anyone until the last minute was so much about privacy as about control. But none of us really know what is going on in his head.
LAWoman
45 RPM

Postby heardonthestreet » Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:55 am

If it was "control," I liked the impact it made.
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby yak » Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:50 am

LAWoman wrote:I am glad Perry did the right thing by showing for the WOF. I don't think not telling anyone until the last minute was so much about privacy as about control. But none of us really know what is going on in his head.

Agree about the control.

Don't think there is much going on in that head though, except to be spiteful any which way you can.

yak
Cassette Tape

Postby yak » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:00 am

RubyTequila wrote:what was the topic again?? Oh yeah, Greg Rolie...mmmm very nice!

Yes Greg is a good looking man. Probably better looking than most here have.

Note that the starter of this thread used Greg Rolie to start a thread, then turned on her supposedly hidden agenda full force. Subtlety is not this poster's forte. :lol: :shock: :lol: SO transparent, it's like looking at the world through Glad Wrap.

yak
Cassette Tape

Postby Marabelle » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:23 am

Control? I think you may giving him more than he needs to have.
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Previous

Return to Journey