NEAL'S ROCKLINE INTERVIEW

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

NEAL'S ROCKLINE INTERVIEW

Postby yak » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:28 pm

For anybody who didn't hear it when it aired.....
here's the transcript...........

http://nealschon.net/Rockline.html
What To Do When You See a Loon Coming

yak
Cassette Tape

Postby NealIsGod » Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:59 am

Great interview. Thanks for posting that. I loved the question about HSAS, and that he said Soul Sirkus was going to dust off some of those songs on their tour. Hope they do Top of the Rock, Missing You, and My Hometown.
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby yak » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:57 am

NealIsGod wrote:Great interview. Thanks for posting that. I loved the question about HSAS, and that he said Soul Sirkus was going to dust off some of those songs on their tour.

Your welcome. Love the HSAS stuff. If you can get through the sentences running together, and the typos, the interview is interesting.
What To Do When You See a Loon Coming

yak
Cassette Tape

Postby Fernando Ramirez » Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:31 pm

NealIsGod wrote:Great interview. Thanks for posting that. I loved the question about HSAS, and that he said Soul Sirkus was going to dust off some of those songs on their tour. Hope they do Top of the Rock, Missing You, and My Hometown.

I used to have that tape when I was a teenager. I used to love it! My favorite song was GIZA... I loved the mysterious almost sci-fi aspect of that song... it was very much like a movie theme or something! I remember thinking back then that it would be so perfect to listen to that song on a walkman while you were actually at the pyramids. Man, brings back old memories!
Fernando Ramirez
45 RPM

Return to Journey