From The Journey to the Hall of Fame Committee (J2TH)

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: From The Journey to the Hall of Fame Committee (J2TH)

Postby mnmsjrny » Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:48 am

perryfaithful wrote:Michelle....this comment regarding the petition is from the website. I am wondering how this is done and what the status is. Thanks!

"There are over 10,000 names which are right now being verified and will be shipped to the RnRHoF shortly"

We have all the signatures gathered in a database and are checking for duplicates (so, if you signed the petition using only your first name, please go back and add your last name!) and then will assemble in a format to send to the Nominating Committee.
mnmsjrny
45 RPM

Re: From The Journey to the Hall of Fame Committee (J2TH)

Postby perryfaithful » Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:46 am

mnmsjrny wrote:
perryfaithful wrote:Michelle....this comment regarding the petition is from the website. I am wondering how this is done and what the status is. Thanks!

"There are over 10,000 names which are right now being verified and will be shipped to the RnRHoF shortly"

We have all the signatures gathered in a database and are checking for duplicates (so, if you signed the petition using only your first name, please go back and add your last name!) and then will assemble in a format to send to the Nominating Committee.

Frankly, it has been so long since I signed it that I couldn't tell you how I signed it or WHERE I am in the numbers. Perhaps it would be a good idea to sign it again??
"In Journey, all the hit songs we had were based around Steve Perry's vocals."

Neal Schon
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Previous

Return to Journey