Fred Likes Journey:)

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Fred Likes Journey:)

Postby fred_journeyman » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:09 pm

Hey Kids,

Just thought I'd stop in for a minute. Dave, you weren't kidding...even when I haven't been here for MONTHS, people continue to accuse me of being incognito. Oh well. Life goes on for most, yet I see a few are stunted. It is absolutely amazing to me that here it is months since I've been here and still the same arguments rage on, over and over and over and over...what a frickin' waste of time and bandwidth. Oh well. I originally stopped posting here shortly before Andrew took the Journey forum down because it had become a hell hole. I never knew he placed it back up.

The only reason I stopped in today was because Dave was kind enough to respond to my post at Back Talk (another place I haven't posted at in months) about getting my hands on the new Generations CD, and he mentioned that apparently some of you keep accusing people of being me:) Thanks for trying to straighten them out at any rate, Dave, even though I'm sure it fell on deaf ears. :lol:

Anyway, for those of you who think that I've been here on this forum, I hate to burst the bubble, but I haven't been. While I DO stop in to check out the news on Andrew's wonderful web site, I just don't have time for posting anymore. I rarely post anywhere on the 'Net in fact. My life is just too full these days with publishing a magazine, an upcoming book, two teenagers, a lovely wife, a dog, three cats and six fish in the backyard pond that we built last year.

I'm really looking forward to the new Journey CD Generations, and hopefully seeing the group in Marysville on September 30th. The clips I heard today sound great, although "Butterfly" is a bit 'ho-hum' but maybe that's because I haven't heard the whole song yet. The one Deeno sings on sounds really good, as does the other clip with Augeri.

I'm also glad to hear that Perry will be singing on Pack's CD. I'm hopeful that it's much more than simply backup vocals, or what he did on Golub's CD. What was THAT?! Worse was the time he "sang" on that Hawaiian guy's CD! Anyway, time will tell and who knows, maybe one day he'll put out another full CD of his own.

In the meantime, I'm leaving now again - really. I bet "one hundred million dollars" (with pinky finger to corner of mouth) that if I return again in 8 months, the arguments will be the same. :roll: I canNOT believe that JT is STILL here, especially considering the fact that when he was on VH1's Journey board, he admitted how he was able to be all those different people without ever getting caught or truly banned forever. Wouldn't be surprised if he was at least three different people here and he simply wouldn't be caught because of how he was able to use a different ISP for just about each post! Gee, if I had more time (and a ton more interest), I'd be happy to share that info with everyone here, but maybe Dave could do it...

You kids should fight nicely, okay? Do Andrew a favor and don't waste his bandwidth with snide remarks, because I won't be here to read them. And for those of you who still refuse to believe that I haven't been here, just consider the length of this one post. That's right, it's ME! Only Fred "talks" this much in one post.

You people are just swell:) :lol:

Carry on...

- Fred
User avatar
fred_journeyman
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1397
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:05 pm

Postby Rockindeano » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:14 pm

You're a very smart man.
Last edited by Rockindeano on Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Rockindeano
Forever Deano
 
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:52 am
Location: At Peace

Postby Andrew » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:21 pm

Damn it Deano, enough with the abuse!
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10206
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Postby OpeningAct » Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:59 pm

Enough with the negativity Fred!!!!! :wink: :P
OpeningAct
LP
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:40 am

Re: Fred Likes Journey:)

Postby yak » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:16 am

Hey Fred! I AM one of those accused of being YOU...by the desperate housewives.

Please come back and have a presence here, and that may keep the Perry lonlies away, since you scare the living crap right out of them. Not to mention, you always had a lot to offer when you posted.
What To Do When You See a Loon Coming


Image
User avatar
yak
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:46 am

Postby jrnyman28 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:26 am

We will not be seeing much of Fred. And that is pretty much the point of his post. But it is nice for him to come visit.

Hi Fred, it's in the mail...
jrnyman28
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6388
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:15 pm

Postby RubyTequila » Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:12 am

Nice to see you again Fred :-)
I have PMS and ESP....That makes me a BITCH who knows everything!!

Image
User avatar
RubyTequila
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:11 am

Postby heardonthestreet » Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:24 am

Cheers Fred! Att sends her regards. I think that her last post to you was when she posted you a kiss. Nice to know that you ended friends.
User avatar
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:23 am
Location: "How Can I Keep From Singing?"

Re: Fred Likes Journey:)

Postby perryfaithful » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:29 am

fred_journeyman wrote:Hey Kids,


- Fred


Brother...bustin' in here like some big star! Is the ego big enough? Fred, sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but you are not as important as you think you are! Back to your fish pond old man....
"In Journey, all the hit songs we had were based around Steve Perry's vocals."

Neal Schon
User avatar
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:29 am

Re: Fred Likes Journey:)

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:49 pm

perryfaithful wrote:Brother...bustin' in here like some big star! Is the ego big enough? Fred, sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but you are not as important as you think you are! Back to your fish pond old man....


Instead of continuing on a predictable and tiring fusilade of negative personal attacks, why not use this thread (and Fred's return) as an opportunity to do something refreshingly conscientious: say, apologising to all the thousands you've wrongly misnomered as "Fred" over these recent years.

Just a sincere thought....
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14592
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Fred Likes Journey:)

Postby OpeningAct » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:12 am

perryfaithful wrote:
fred_journeyman wrote:Hey Kids,


- Fred


Brother...bustin' in here like some big star! Is the ego big enough? Fred, sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but you are not as important as you think you are! Back to your fish pond old man....
I never got the impression that Fred was some ego-maniac. :? I enjoy his posts.
OpeningAct
LP
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:40 am

Postby yak » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:28 am

heardonthestreet wrote:Cheers Fred! Att sends her regards. I think that her last post to you was when she posted you a kiss. Nice to know that you ended friends.


Huh? Att is you then, right? You and perryfaithful put on a brave front, to throw Fred off. You need somebody to keep you all in line and Fred is the man. Maybe then this excrement throwing would stop for good.

I always enjoyed Fred's posts. Had a lot to add. Too bad he won't be coming back.

Instead of continuing on a predictable and tiring fusilade of negative personal attacks, why not use this thread (and Fred's return) as an opportunity to do something refreshingly conscientious: say, apologising to all the thousands you've wrongly misnomered as "Fred" over these recent years.

Just a sincere thought....


That'll be the day. The HAVE nothing to add. They live for conspiracy.
What To Do When You See a Loon Coming


Image
User avatar
yak
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:46 am

Postby yak » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:34 am

heardonthestreet wrote:Cheers Fred! Att sends her regards. I think that her last post to you was when she posted you a kiss. Nice to know that you ended friends.


Huh? Att is you then, right? You and perryfaithful put on a brave front, to throw Fred off. You need somebody to keep you all in line and Fred is the man. Maybe then this excrement throwing would stop for good.

I always enjoyed Fred's posts. Had a lot to add. Too bad he won't be coming back.

Instead of continuing on a predictable and tiring fusilade of negative personal attacks, why not use this thread (and Fred's return) as an opportunity to do something refreshingly conscientious: say, apologising to all the thousands you've wrongly misnomered as "Fred" over these recent years.

Just a sincere thought....


That'll be the day. The HAVE nothing to add. They live for conspiracy.
What To Do When You See a Loon Coming


Image
User avatar
yak
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:46 am

Postby Rockindeano » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:50 am

Hey I figured, why should I leave? I go to their concerts, write reviews, and even hop walls and pose as some music journalist in order to see and even talk to these guys. I contribute a lot more than "the Dark Side Skanks" and there is no way in Hell I am putting my tail between my legs and leaving.

The only time you will see me "lose it" is when "They" attempt to write something intelligent. LAWoman sort of inspired me, when she said the retorts were so juvenile(other words, but you get the point).
User avatar
Rockindeano
Forever Deano
 
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:52 am
Location: At Peace

Postby NealIsGod » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:37 am

Deano, did I piss you off somehow?
User avatar
NealIsGod
MP3
 
Posts: 12508
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:20 am
Location: Back in Black

Postby mamos » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:37 am

Good to see you didn't leave us for long Deano.
Mark
User avatar
mamos
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:00 am
Location: Sheffield, England

Postby heardonthestreet » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:44 am

This topic really brings out the feminine side in you guys. :roll:
User avatar
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:23 am
Location: "How Can I Keep From Singing?"

Postby Rockindeano » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:56 am

NealIsGod wrote:Deano, did I piss you off somehow?


No, not at all. Why would you think that? NC isn't too happy with me though..or I think?

heardonthestreet- at least we have feminine sides. What's your excuse?
User avatar
Rockindeano
Forever Deano
 
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:52 am
Location: At Peace

Postby NealIsGod » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:01 am

Because I thought something I said was the reason you split, since you quoted me in the thread where you bid farewell! Plus you didn't respond to my PM. No biggie, glad we're cool.
User avatar
NealIsGod
MP3
 
Posts: 12508
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:20 am
Location: Back in Black

Postby Rockindeano » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:10 am

NealIsGod wrote:Because I thought something I said was the reason you split, since you quoted me in the thread where you bid farewell! Plus you didn't respond to my PM. No biggie, glad we're cool.



NIG- I wrote in my thread you were the coolest F*cker here..what more do you want? :wink:
User avatar
Rockindeano
Forever Deano
 
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:52 am
Location: At Peace

Postby NealIsGod » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:13 am

No, you said ONE OF the coolest... 8)
User avatar
NealIsGod
MP3
 
Posts: 12508
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:20 am
Location: Back in Black

Postby RubyTequila » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:18 am

NealIsGod wrote:No, you said ONE OF the coolest... 8)


I didnt even get "coolest"...I got "rare" 8)
I have PMS and ESP....That makes me a BITCH who knows everything!!

Image
User avatar
RubyTequila
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:11 am

Postby Rockindeano » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:20 am

RubyTequila wrote:
NealIsGod wrote:No, you said ONE OF the coolest... 8)


I didnt even get "coolest"...I got "rare" 8)


Well you are? You come out and throw out a quick hitter than poof! gone. Stick around and join the fight....
User avatar
Rockindeano
Forever Deano
 
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:52 am
Location: At Peace

Postby perryfaithful » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:17 am

Rock'ndeano wrote:
RubyTequila wrote:
NealIsGod wrote:No, you said ONE OF the coolest... 8)


I didnt even get "coolest"...I got "rare" 8)


Well you are? You come out and throw out a quick hitter than poof! gone. Stick around and join the fight....


Oh for cryin' out loud! When are you guys going to be finished with the circle jerk??
"In Journey, all the hit songs we had were based around Steve Perry's vocals."

Neal Schon
User avatar
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:29 am

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:35 pm

perryfaithful wrote:Oh for cryin' out loud! When are you guys going to be finished with the circle jerk??


I say unto you again...

Instead of continuing on a predictable and tiring fusilade of negative personal attacks, why not use this thread (and Fred's return) as an opportunity to do something refreshingly conscientious: say, apologising to all the thousands you've wrongly misnomered as "Fred" over these past years.

Nasty pugnacious little girl.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14592
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:56 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
perryfaithful wrote:Brother...bustin' in here like some big star! Is the ego big enough? Fred, sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but you are not as important as you think you are! Back to your fish pond old man....


Instead of continuing on a predictable and tiring fusilade of negative personal attacks, why not use this thread (and Fred's return) as an opportunity to do something refreshingly conscientious: say, apologising to all the thousands you've wrongly misnomered as "Fred" over these recent years.

Just a sincere thought....


It's been several weeks now, and my entreaties have gone unanswered.
Still no apology from either HOTS or PF ( both of which made it their life's mission to hound me and others of admitting to being someone we were clearly not).

Tactless pigs.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14592
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Postby heardonthestreet » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:01 am

Oh you sweet thang! Dave set us straight sometime back and we apologized to all concerned. You look it up if it's that important to you.

As a matter of fact, we all felt that we owed Fred an apology as he was never as trashy mouthed as you.
User avatar
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2351
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:23 am
Location: "How Can I Keep From Singing?"

Postby JourneyTroll » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:09 am

The real Fred wrote:
I canNOT believe that JT is STILL here, especially considering the fact that when he was on VH1's Journey board, he admitted how he was able to be all those different people without ever getting caught or truly banned forever. Wouldn't be surprised if he was at least three different people here and he simply wouldn't be caught because of how he was able to use a different ISP for just about each post! Gee, if I had more time (and a ton more interest), I'd be happy to share that info with everyone here, but maybe Dave could do it...


Hi there, Fred.

Why can't I post here? You have posted ALOT more at Back Talk. Fred, remember the good old days when Joe Reardon, and I would post at VH1, and you wrote letters to VH1, called VH1, and emailed VH1? You had a lot of time on your hands back then. I really did enjoy ridiculing the dolts on Back Talk because of their appearances, limited education, and trailer trash lifestyle. You were ok and took a lot of abuse from Joe and me. You can thank me now because I made you a stronger person! :lol:

Fred, I only used variations on Journeytroll on VH1, and no other username. This is the only username I use on this message board.

Everyone's friend and Journey's new #1 fan....Journeytroll :mrgreen:
JourneyTroll
LP
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:53 am
Location: This is my only Username

Postby JourneyTroll » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:12 am

I still believe YAK is Jrnyone at Back Talk. You know the guy from Pennsylvania that never smiles.

I still believe the Noble Cause is Ecliptic Journey (Rich) from Back Talk.

I still believe that Rock 'n Deano is Corky Thatcher from Life Goes On.

Everyone's friend and Journey's new #1 fan....Journeytroll :mrgreen:
JourneyTroll
LP
 
Posts: 562
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:53 am
Location: This is my only Username

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:23 am

heardonthestreet wrote:Dave set us straight sometime back and we apologized to all concerned.


I read every post. This simply did not happen.
You may have conceded that your assumptions were erroneous, but there was no apologizing made to me or the countless others you repeatedly falsely accused.

heardonthestreet wrote:You look it up if it's that important to you.


No. YOU made the claim.
The burden of proof rests on YOU.
Isn't it funny, how you are always telling people to "look it up".
Why can't you ever offer your own proof of things you say?

heardonthestreet wrote:As a matter of fact, we all felt that we owed Fred an apology as he was never as trashy mouthed as you.


Red Herring Alert.
Expletives aren't the issue here.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14592
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Next

Return to Journey

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 3 guests