Fred Likes Journey:)

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Postby JourneyTroll » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:50 am

Red13JoePa wrote:JRNYTool, the jackass of the board. My town's where I live, brutha. Where's the disclosure of your personal stuff in your profile? I could easily say in my posts that I live in philly like you claim to live in Boston a nice big metro general area. I'm an open book so bring it.
Of course we read your posts since you posted them a message board. People read mine, yours, deano's, 28s, NIgs, abitamans, rubys. Reading your posts give you no more power to draw attention than anyone else here.

Is "bring it" a trailer trash term? I don't understand ebonics.

Have fun typing text. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying my life. :lol: :P

Journeytroll
JourneyTroll
LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:32 am

perryfaithful wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote: you potato eating simpleton.

Funny.....Tornado Jackson had a thing about potatoes also.

Yeah, but supposedly I'm "Fred", remember? :lol:
Besides, didn't you allege Deano to be "Tornado Jackson" last week?

More conspiracy theory phoney baloney from the queen of the balloon heads.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby perryfaithful » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:07 am

My, my.....you creeps should hear yourselves!! Is this the BEST Journey can come up with for fans here? You remind me of a bunch of old bitchy women. LMAO You should take each other out shortly and we can go on to something really important!!
"In Journey, all the hit songs we had were based around Steve Perry's vocals."

Neal Schon
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Postby Rockindeano » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:18 am

perryfaithful wrote:My, my.....you creeps should hear yourselves!! Is this the BEST Journey can come up with for fans here? You remind me of a bunch of old bitchy women. LMAO You should take each other out shortly and we can go on to something really important!!

Like What? How Journey sucks without the Voice? make the world a better place...Take troll and both of you turds go sit on the freeway during rush hour...

We're bitter because you assholes make us so...I can't understand why you are allowed to even come on this board..with the sole agenda to annoy...

You're lucky ANDREW is too busy typing up interviews(which you will trash anyway), to evict you choadswallowers....
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby Andrew » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:46 am

Time to say goodbye JourneyTroll
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Rockindeano » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:09 am

Andrew wrote:Time to say goodbye JourneyTroll

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!

Actually, It isn't Journey that will be retiring before 2007, but it is you being retired NOW!!
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby heardonthestreet » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:36 am

What Freddie! You can't handle getting beat up again, and again? You have to get me banned? You dumb ass. I fried your ass and you can't take it once again. You have to run to daddy.

dyoung, you are a lying sack of shit. You and The Noble Nerd are Journey fans at their worst. Your good friend told me all and you should be ashamed ofyourself for your con act.
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby Rockindeano » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:39 am

You're gone too? I only thought dipshit himself was getting banned?
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby heardonthestreet » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:01 pm

Well, Andrew told me to leave, so I guess I'm running on fumes.

You guys can't handle it, so you get us booted. Cry babies. "Andrew, she rubbed snot on me," wahhhhhhhh, wahhhhhhhhh. :roll:
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:01 pm

Hey HIOTS - WTF? No one has been banned here, nor has anyone run to me with complaints...unlike the Perryloons which send me abuse and complain every 5 minutes.

If you don't like the forum...don't post here. I have had enough of the crap and will no longer put up with it from anyone.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby heardonthestreet » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:04 pm

I have never complained to you, Andrew.

:cry:
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby Rockindeano » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:06 pm

Andrew wrote:Hey HIOTS - WTF? No one has been banned here, nor has anyone run to me with complaints..

That is too bad..

I for one like to talk Journey, and I just realized today I haven't said one thing about them../It has been retaliating to asstroll, and sexing it up on the hood with some female I don't know..

Real nice, informative board we have here now. If he can not clearly see the cancer that has crept in here, well?.....

Let's just say, you cancers are lucky it isn't MY board....
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby heardonthestreet » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:07 pm

I like the forum. I love making retards of these gents. They love it too, if the truth be told. They abuse me like they would love to abuse their wives.
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:21 pm

JourneyTroll wrote:Dave, you know this board has gone to shambles because of Rock 'n Deano.
Journeytroll

Actually, it's Steve Perry's fault.
Monker
MP3

Postby OpeningAct » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:25 pm

heardonthestreet wrote:I like the forum. I love making retards of these gents. They love it too, if the truth be told. They abuse me like they would love to abuse their wives.
Ok, let's take THIS down a notch... :? :shock:
I have a BIG problem with anyone on the boards bringing family members into the conversation.
OpeningAct
LP

Postby Andrew » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:26 pm

Ok, thanks for the posts....another 2 folks have complained to me all to often before and one Perryloon unleashed some torrid abuse.

So HIOTS, thanks for the posts. I certainly hope you will stick around and I hope BOTH sides will show each other respect.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:31 pm

heardonthestreet wrote:I like the forum.

No you don't. If you did, you would treat it with respect. It's just a toy to you...a toy that belongs to someone else and you don't care if you abuse it and break it....you, and a few others, treat it in the same way JourneyTroll does...but you won't admit it to yourself.

They abuse me like they would love to abuse their wives.

And, you abuse this forum in what seems to be your fantasy way of abusing Journey.
Monker
MP3

Postby heardonthestreet » Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:57 pm

"Abuse and you shall be abused"........Hots

Thank you Andrew.
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby Rockindeano » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:25 am

heardonthestreet wrote:"Abuse and you shall be abused"........Hots

Rememeber These Words.. I will.
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby Red13JoePa » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:26 am

"Red13JoePa wrote:
JRNYTool, the jackass of the board. My town's where I live, brutha. Where's the disclosure of your personal stuff in your profile? I could easily say in my posts that I live in philly like you claim to live in Boston a nice big metro general area. I'm an open book so bring it.
Of course we read your posts since you posted them a message board. People read mine, yours, deano's, 28s, NIgs, abitamans, rubys. Reading your posts give you no more power to draw attention than anyone else here.

Is "bring it" a trailer trash term? I don't understand ebonics.

Have fun typing text. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying my life.

Journeytroll"

Is that a refutation of my points :?: Fucking dope. Your shelf life is really dwindling. Our attention span for you is just about at the end of the string. Your worst nightmare. Come up with something a little better/funnier than that. I am sorry to hear about your dog's cataracts, too.
"I love almost everybody."---Rocky Balboa 1990
"Let's reform this thing.Let's go out and get some guys who want to work and go do it"--Neal Schon February, 2001
"I looked at Neal, and I just saw a guy who really wants his band back"-JCain 2/01
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby perryfaithful » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:17 am

Andrew wrote:Hey HIOTS - WTF? No one has been banned here, nor has anyone run to me with complaints...unlike the Perryloons which send me abuse and complain every 5 minutes.

If you don't like the forum...don't post here. I have had enough of the crap and will no longer put up with it from anyone.

Interesting! Who are these supposed fans of Perry that "abuse" you all the time privately ANdrew? Seriously.....are they not posting here, just emailing you privately

Neal Schon
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Postby Red13JoePa » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:27 am

That is what "private" means, Loggins.
"Let's reform this thing.Let's go out and get some guys who want to work and go do it"--Neal Schon February, 2001
"I looked at Neal, and I just saw a guy who really wants his band back"-JCain 2/01
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby NealIsGod » Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:57 am

I am sure Andrew will not betray their confidence by telling you who they are, PF. Why even ask? You think he is lying?
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby Red13JoePa » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:02 am

Let's see, NIG. What's more likely: Andrew having the time and/or inclination to make that kind of thing up?
Or Andrew being perfectly honest about the very believable, in fact LIKELY scenario of Heads bitching to and abusing him in the privacy and safety that being off the board provides.

Hhhhmmmm... I just don't know.

Give me a damn break.
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby perryfaithful » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:42 am

Andrew wrote: one Perryloon unleashed some torrid abuse..

Torrid Abuse..... :?: :?:

Neal Schon
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Postby NealIsGod » Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:45 am

Let me help you, PF:

torrid: Scorching; burning: the torrid noonday sun.

abuse: To assail with contemptuous, coarse, or insulting words; revile.
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby heardonthestreet » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:08 am

Andrew, if perryloon is being introduced, may I use nealnerd? It would help for identification purposes.
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby NealIsGod » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:17 am

Hey, just letting PF know what those words mean, he/she was asking for the definitions. Why don't you only speak when spoken to? Oh, yeah, because no one cares what you think.
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby jrnyman28 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:21 am

heardonthestreet wrote:Andrew, if perryloon is being introduced, may I use nealnerd? It would help for identification purposes.

Perryloon has been introduced before. In fact, TNC has been using it for a while. The problem with NealNerd is that you would undoubtedly use it incorrectly!
jrnyman28
Compact Disc

Postby NealIsGod » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:26 am

You already tried the Noble Nerd. If you must think of childish names, at least think of something original.

Or, stop me if this is crazy, but how about posting something that someone over the age of 5 may actually find interesting.
NealIsGod
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Journey