So you thought I was whacko?

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

So you thought I was whacko?

Postby Rockindeano » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:12 am

Ok, a quick hitter..

This board is my little escape, while waiting to go out and haul "pleasant people" around California on 3 hour late trains..

My daughters' cat just gave birth to 4 kittens.. I have named them..

Don't laugh.

NealisGod
The Noble Cause
kitty28
Abitaman

I have since renamed the "fertilizing alley cat", Andrew...

Mom doesn't have a name..

The g-friend is not speaking to me because she thinks it's outrageously ascinide that I am calling for "Here NobleCause, here Nealisgod!" She may have a point.. Or perhaps I can abbreviate to "Here NC and NIG."

I am not joking..
User avatar
Rockindeano
Forever Deano
 
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:52 am
Location: At Peace

Postby OpeningAct » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:16 am

RnD...Did you run Kitty Troll by her... :wink:
OpeningAct
LP
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:40 am

Postby Rockindeano » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:20 am

OpeningAct wrote:RnD...Did you run Kitty Troll by her... :wink:


No, but I thought of it...

To me, TNC, 28 and NIG are the big names..

I am starting to think of 28 as a nascar driver, lol
User avatar
Rockindeano
Forever Deano
 
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:52 am
Location: At Peace

Postby NealIsGod » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:24 am

Wow, I have to say that I am honored, Deano! Very cool! Send me a picture of "my" kitten, please! I have 2 cats and 2 dogs myself, so I think that is very cool...
User avatar
NealIsGod
MP3
 
Posts: 12508
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:20 am
Location: Back in Black

Postby Rockindeano » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:27 am

NealIsGod wrote:Wow, I have to say that I am honored, Deano! Very cool! Send me a picture of "my" kitten, please! I have 2 cats and 2 dogs myself, so I think that is very cool...


Uh, dude, no offense, but the NIG kitty is one ugly s.o.b. looks neopolitan to me.. :oops:
User avatar
Rockindeano
Forever Deano
 
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:52 am
Location: At Peace

Postby NealIsGod » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:41 am

I hope he has the fuzziest head...
User avatar
NealIsGod
MP3
 
Posts: 12508
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:20 am
Location: Back in Black

Postby Rockindeano » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:45 am

NealIsGod wrote:I hope he has the fuzziest head...


yeah no shit, and sunglasses too.. too funny..
User avatar
Rockindeano
Forever Deano
 
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:52 am
Location: At Peace

Re: So you thought I was whacko?

Postby RubyTequila » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:02 am

Rock'ndeano wrote:Ok, a quick hitter..

This board is my little escape, while waiting to go out and haul "pleasant people" around California on 3 hour late trains..

My daughters' cat just gave birth to 4 kittens.. I have named them..

Don't laugh.

NealisGod
The Noble Cause
kitty28
Abitaman

I have since renamed the "fertilizing alley cat", Andrew...

Mom doesn't have a name..

The g-friend is not speaking to me because she thinks it's outrageously ascinide that I am calling for "Here NobleCause, here Nealisgod!" She may have a point.. Or perhaps I can abbreviate to "Here NC and NIG."

I am not joking..


Deano, go ahead and name Momma "Ruby" since she obviously took her love to town , right HOTS? :wink:
I have PMS and ESP....That makes me a BITCH who knows everything!!

Image
User avatar
RubyTequila
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:11 am

Re: So you thought I was whacko?

Postby jrnyman28 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:47 am

RubyTequila wrote:Deano, go ahead and name Momma "Ruby" since she obviously took her love to town , right HOTS? :wink:


TOO F*in' FUNNY!!
jrnyman28
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6388
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:15 pm

Postby jrnyman28 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:48 am

Rock'ndeano wrote:I am starting to think of 28 as a nascar driver, lol


kitty28, cool. But I don't get the Nascar Driver bit... Long day at work I guess.
jrnyman28
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6388
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:15 pm

Postby Rockindeano » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:36 pm

jrnyman28 wrote:
Rock'ndeano wrote:I am starting to think of 28 as a nascar driver, lol


kitty28, cool. But I don't get the Nascar Driver bit... Long day at work I guess.


I guess in NASCAR, everybody refers to a "team" or a driver as "their number."

Typical NASCAR fan at the races.."There goes the 48!" = which means, Go Jimmie Johnson!

See what I mean!?
User avatar
Rockindeano
Forever Deano
 
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:52 am
Location: At Peace

Postby Abitaman » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:50 pm

I don't know what to say?

Name the mom Ugly. Let the truth speak-ERIC
Abitaman
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4687
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:06 pm
Location: NO LONGER in West TN, now in East TN's beautiful Smokey Mountains

DAMMIT

Postby Eric » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:14 pm

WTF! I don't get a kitty cat named after me!?!
Eric
Eric
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3426
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2002 12:51 am

Postby jrnyman28 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:47 pm

Rock'ndeano wrote:I guess in NASCAR, everybody refers to a "team" or a driver as "their number."

Typical NASCAR fan at the races.."There goes the 48!" = which means, Go Jimmie Johnson!

See what I mean!?


I gotcha know...like I said, a long day at work. 28, J28, I like it. Most know my name is Dave so that works too. But I notice the numbers the best!
jrnyman28
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6388
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:15 pm

Postby Rockindeano » Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:26 am

jrnyman28 wrote:
Rock'ndeano wrote:I guess in NASCAR, everybody refers to a "team" or a driver as "their number."

Typical NASCAR fan at the races.."There goes the 48!" = which means, Go Jimmie Johnson!

See what I mean!?


I gotcha know...like I said, a long day at work. 28, J28, I like it. Most know my name is Dave so that works too. But I notice the numbers the best!


I had no idea your name was Dave. I thought your name was jrnyman. ~confused~
User avatar
Rockindeano
Forever Deano
 
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:52 am
Location: At Peace


Return to Journey

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 2 guests

cron