This is not Good

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Postby Fernando Ramirez » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:39 pm

Rock'ndeano wrote:What did I miss? Bait me? Why on God's gree earth would someone want to do such a bad thing? I for one, will not engage in partisan arguments.

Carry on all, and to each a very goodnight! :)

Pooh? I always kinda saw you as a Tigger, dude!

Anyway, Deano, I think you were right on when you started ignoring the posts that were obviously designed to upset you. I salute you!
Fernando Ramirez
45 RPM

Postby Rockindeano » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:59 pm

Fernando Ramirez wrote:
Rock'ndeano wrote:What did I miss? Bait me? Why on God's gree earth would someone want to do such a bad thing? I for one, will not engage in partisan arguments.

Anyway, Deano, I think you were right on when you started ignoring the posts that were obviously designed to upset you. I salute you!

Why thank you kindly sir. In my renovation of kindness, incremental steps are mandatory, and I will file your kind post away, and live happily for another day!
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby OpeningAct » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:03 pm

Rock'ndeano wrote:
Fernando Ramirez wrote:

Why thank you kindly sir. In my renovation of kindness, incremental steps are mandatory, and I will file your kind post away, and live happily for another day!
I thought you already went to bed... :roll:
OpeningAct
LP

Postby Rockindeano » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:09 pm

OpeningAct wrote:
Rock'ndeano wrote:
Fernando Ramirez wrote:

No I'm sorry for the misunderstanding OpeningAct. I am on the West coast and it is only 909P... Again, please accept my apology for the misundertanding. Rolling one's eyes at another to me is a bit rude..
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby yak » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:26 pm

Andrew wrote:Thanks for the posts. I am allowed one meltdown per year.

Following my original post I recieved 2 abusive e-mails which to me highlight everything that is wrong with the Journey board. I'll post those later today in a generalupdate.

Business as usual WILL return.

Wow, I go away for a short bit, and I come back to this!
Glad you decided to stay Andrew.
It just wouldn't be the same without you. :wink:
What To Do When You See a Loon Coming

yak
Cassette Tape

Postby mamos » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:17 pm

God this is getting weirder by the minute.

Good to see you decided to stick around Andrew, and Deano.
Mark
mamos
Ol' 78

Postby Rockindeano » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:48 pm

mamos wrote:God this is getting weirder by the minute.

Good to see you decided to stick around Andrew, and Deano.

No problem chap. It is most enjoyable conversing with my Journey Pals!
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby mamos » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:47 pm

And most enjoyable it is to converse with you too.

Turning into a very civilised forum :wink:
Mark
mamos
Ol' 78

Postby OpeningAct » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:24 am

Rock'ndeano wrote:
OpeningAct wrote:
Rock'ndeano wrote:
Fernando Ramirez wrote:

No I'm sorry for the misunderstanding OpeningAct. I am on the West coast and it is only 909P... Again, please accept my apology for the misundertanding. Rolling one's eyes at another to me is a bit rude..
The guy is like IRON!!! There's no breaking him!!!! RnD, you leave me no choice...I have to resort to insulting your mother!!!! :wink: :P
OpeningAct
LP

Postby Rockindeano » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:32 am

OpeningAct wrote:
Rock'ndeano wrote:
OpeningAct wrote:
Rock'ndeano wrote:
Fernando Ramirez wrote:

The guy is like IRON!!! There's no breaking him!!!! RnD, you leave me no choice...I have to resort to insulting your mother!!!! :wink: :P

Being quick to insult anyone is simply unhealthy and inappropriate. I would hope that maybe you could take a step back, say a prayer for yourself(and a loved one too!), and respond in a more positive way. I know you can do it!

Have a nice day! :P
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby NealIsGod » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:36 am

Perhaps this new RnD would fit in better at BackTalk? Ready for the old RnD!
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby Rockindeano » Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:54 am

NealIsGod wrote:Perhaps this new RnD would fit in better at BackTalk? Ready for the old RnD!

Aww, no contrare my dear friend! Can't go there; I am embracing this new found love of kindness and genuine heartfelt love, and it feels good! Perhaps you should try it sometime? I highly recommend it. Very soothing on the body and soul.
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby NealIsGod » Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:08 am

[quote="Rock'ndeano"]Aww, no contrare my dear friend! Can't go there; I am embracing this new found love of kindness and genuine heartfelt love, and it feels good! Perhaps you should try it sometime? I highly recommend it. Very soothing on the body and soul.[/quote]

So is a shot of Jack. Please take one.
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby Rockindeano » Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:19 am

NealIsGod wrote:
Rock'ndeano wrote:Aww, no contrare my dear friend! Can't go there; I am embracing this new found love of kindness and genuine heartfelt love, and it feels good! Perhaps you should try it sometime? I highly recommend it. Very soothing on the body and soul.

So is a shot of Jack. Please take one.

Alcohol is definately not the answer to happiness. I used to engage in long, drunken stupors in which I would use my intoxication for purposes of meeting and being with members of the opposite sex, but upon relearning love and relearning self respect, I have found that yes, I can and will defeat the demons that have made my life so octanious.

You might believe alcohol works for you NealisGod, however, if you take a retrospectful look at yourself, you will indeed see that it doesn't have to be that way at all. Awake in the morning bright eyed and bushy tailed, eagerly awaiting to tackle your toughest tasks, and all the while doing it with a smile on your face! Say a prayer, eat healthy, and say no to evil!
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby heardonthestreet » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:44 am

I hope that you're writing all this down, Deano. It could get you a good women if you took the advice. I'ts really not too hard a concept. :)
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby Rockindeano » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:48 am

heardonthestreet wrote:I hope that you're writing all this down, Deano. It could get you a good women if you took the advice. I'ts really not too hard a concept. :)

No need to write it down baby. It lives within me now. We should get together sometime. Even though I don't mind runnin' alone, I would love to be faithfully yours one day. keep hope alive! :D
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby OpeningAct » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:11 am

Rock'ndeano wrote:
heardonthestreet wrote:I hope that you're writing all this down, Deano. It could get you a good women if you took the advice. I'ts really not too hard a concept. :)

No need to write it down baby. It lives within me now. We should get together sometime. Even though I don't mind runnin' alone, I would love to be faithfully yours one day. keep hope alive! :D
Christ, I think if I was a broad I'D date you... :wink: :P
(Whoops! Sorry about the "broad" thing females of the board. I meant woman...;))
OpeningAct
LP

Postby mamos » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:12 am

I've think I've got the same taste in my mouth that NIG had a little earlier.
Mark
mamos
Ol' 78

Postby OpeningAct » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:01 pm

mamos wrote:I've think I've got the same taste in my mouth that NIG had a little earlier.
EEEWWWW....I'll leave THAT ONE alone. :?
OpeningAct
LP

Previous

Return to Journey