Generations reviews on Mel Rock. Slightly Worrying

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Postby heardonthestreet » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:28 am

Yeah, N,C. and besides, the proof is in the pudding. Analyze that!
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:31 am

heardonthestreet wrote:Anayize that!

Nah, why don't we first start with you certifiably repudiating a single one of my above claims, instead.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby NealIsGod » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:36 am

Yeah, it would be nice to see you actually contribute what you claim to yearn for - intelligent Journey dialogue, whether it be critical or praiseworthy. Not just silly one-liners. Do you have a copy of Generations, the CD you claim is so horrible? I am sure that if Perry was singing lead on these same exact songs, instead of Augeri, you would love it.
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby heardonthestreet » Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:38 am

Geez! Your're quick! At least give me time to edit my post. How to begin. One question at a time. What's your first inquiry? I'll give it my best shot, honest!
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby Rockindeano » Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:52 pm

heardonthestreet wrote:Geez! Your're quick! At least give me time to edit my post. How to begin. One question at a time. What's your first inquiry? I'll give it my best shot, honest!

hey baby, just respond in good faith..it's all good. :)
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby heardonthestreet » Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:05 am

All of my replies are in good faith, Deano. It's truly how I feel. To me it's Perry and those guys. It's about the music and the music from Journey sucks anymore, imo and when I explain what I find lacking, I get bombed out by lots of you who don't even agree among yourselves. Go in my profile and reread my posts if you want me to explain myself. I'm tired of repeating myself. I havn't said anything that many, many others have not already stated. I may joke at your expense but It should not hurt if there is no truth in it.
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:09 am

heardonthestreet wrote:when I explain what I find lacking, I get bombed out by lots of you who don't even agree among yourselves.

Oh, STFU already.
Your *ahem* "crititques" of the music of "Generations" started before the album title was even formally announced.

Does your libation of lies ever stop?

heardonthestreet wrote:Go in my profile and reread my posts if you want me to explain myself.

I tried, they don't exist.
Find me a post where you give an analysis of the music (not based upon 1 minute soundbytes) and just why you find it to be defecient.

heardonthestreet wrote:I'm tired of repeating myself.

In other words, my objective posts don't exist and therefore, I can't repost them.

heardonthestreet wrote:I havn't said anything that many, many others have not already stated. I may joke at your expense but It should not hurt if there is no truth in it.

Ugh, I am getting nauseous.

Andrew I implore you to ban this disingenuous fuck.
Last edited by The_Noble_Cause on Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby NealIsGod » Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:14 am

Listened to the whole CD at full blast this morning while cleaning my house. GOD I LOVE IT. Out of Harm's Way is my new fave. That song kicks major ass. I am also in love with Knowing that you Love Me. Great ballad.
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby ChicagoSTYX » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:36 am

Hi.

I'm a big Styx fan who went to see Journey last night in Chicago. Great show!! Also I have listened to Generations 3 times so far and it is one GREAT CD!!! Great job guys! I can only hope the next Styx CD is this good.
STYX new album coming in 2020
ChicagoSTYX
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:41 am

ChicagoSTYX wrote:Hi.

I'm a big Styx fan who went to see Journey last night in Chicago. Great show!! Also I have listened to Generations 3 times so far and it is one GREAT CD!!! Great job guys! I can only hope the next Styx CD is this good.

Thanks for the review.
Is it true Deen now has a drum solo in the show?
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby mamos » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:29 am

I've been llistening to the cd all weekend courtesy of Deano :wink:

Love it. Gone Carzy isn't really doing anything for me though. Anyone else think Ross sounds like Johnny CAsh?? Rest of the cd is awesome though.
Mark
mamos
Ol' 78

Previous

Return to Journey