Video

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Postby jrnyman28 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:07 am

jrnyman28 wrote:And speaking of video, have I told you all my ideas for how "Remember Me" should have been handled??

You guys could have just said "Yes" instead of ignoring my post altogether! :D

"I won't be ignored Dan!"~Fatal Attraction
jrnyman28
Compact Disc

Postby Rockindeano » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:40 am

I would like to know(before I get banned, which I dont care anymore), what would you do with Remember Me?
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby jrnyman28 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:56 am

Why thank you for asking Deano! :D (As if I wasn't baiting someone to...)

Remeber Me was supposed to be the closing credits of Armageddon. That, of course, should have happend. That was the first time Sony SCREWED Journey over.

Remember Me should have been released as a single. That was the 2nd time Journey got screwed by Sony. But, since they screwed them the first time, it only makes sense that a single would not happen.

This brings us to the video. IF Remember Me had been released, the video should have ONLY featured clips from the movie. There should not have been any band image on this video. That way everyone would HEAR the song, SEE the name Journey and NOT have any hang up on "the singer". This would have become a hit for Journey and THAT would have eased the way for Steve and Journey's return.

Simple! Cheap! Easy! Effective!
jrnyman28
Compact Disc

Postby jrnyjetster » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:57 pm

Ya know Dave, we can all discuss this till the cows come home (and we have), but the end result is that JOURNEY will do what's best for JOURNEY, regardless of whether or not we approve. Could the guys ever be as HUGE again as they were in the 80s...well, probably not and then again they probably don't want to be either...BUT, who knows?? I think we can all agree that their management, at least on the promotional side of things, has made some poor decisions. It is YET to be determined how GENERATIONS will pan out after this tour.
jrnyjetster
Cassette Tape

Postby Rockindeano » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:20 am

jrnyjetster wrote:Ya know Dave, we can all discuss this till the cows come home (and we have), but the end result is that JOURNEY will do what's best for JOURNEY, regardless of whether or not we approve. Could the guys ever be as HUGE again as they were in the 80s...well, probably not and then again they probably don't want to be either...BUT, who knows?? I think we can all agree that their management, at least on the promotional side of things, has made some poor decisions. It is YET to be determined how GENERATIONS will pan out after this tour.

Well at least someone agrees with me..thank you Jester. I think Azoff is a lazy bastard. I swear to God, we here(less the whackos), could run this band better.....
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Previous

Return to Journey