Indiana Fans - This Saturday (Tomorrow 7/23)

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Indiana Fans - This Saturday (Tomorrow 7/23)

Postby Jeremey » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:26 pm

don't be afraid to come to the FRONTIERS show at the Bluebird tomorrow night. here's a list of the top 10 things i will promise you if you go to a Frontiers - A Tribute To Journey concert:

10) I will mess up the lyrics to at least 3 or 4 songs
9) For pre-Escape nostalgists, keyboardist Chad Campbell most closely resembles Gregg Rolie, but without the afro.
8) Jim Gober, rhythm guitarist, will almost always elicit the following comment from a well-meaning sound man during soundcheck: "Dude, what's Steve Smith doing playing guitar!?"
7) Bassist Greg Eanes promises to wear his David Byrne suit this weekend. I don't know why.
6) You will get a temporary tattoo from Guitarist Barry Young. If you are female, it will probably be placed somewhere in the breastal region.
5) We will play "Why Can't This Night Go On Forever." I'll do my best with the last impossible wail.
4) The Bluebird is a great venue which hosts hip, national acts. So you won't be stuck in some sports bar or bowling alley while some 50 year old waitress gives you shit about splitting your tab.
3) No wigs.
2) No one in the band will actually try to make you believe they are a member of Journey.
1) Two guitarists = Two times the Neal.

Anyway, hope anyone in the central IN area makes the show tomorrow, give me a shout if you can!
Jeremey
Stereo LP

Postby NealIsGod » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:09 am

You guys ever make it to MD/DE/PA region?
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby jrnyman28 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:52 am

Love the list Jeremy! Bit outta my way though.
What happened to "nimbus".
jrnyman28
Compact Disc

Postby Jeremey » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:02 am

jrnyman28 wrote:Love the list Jeremy! Bit outta my way though.
What happened to "nimbus".

thanks! actually couldn't remember what my password was, and it didn't recognize my email, so i just created a new account.

leaving this minute to hit the road to INDY, hope anyone who can comes out to catch the show tomorrow!
Jeremey
Stereo LP

Postby Jeremey » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:05 am

NealIsGod wrote:You guys ever make it to MD/DE/PA region?

definitely - we will be in boonsboro MD on August 20th at stinger's nest. we'll also be in arlington (baltimore/dc area) in september.
Jeremey
Stereo LP

Postby NealIsGod » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:05 am

Jeremey wrote:leaving this minute to hit the road to INDY, hope anyone who can comes out to catch the show tomorrow!

Have a great show! Do Journey proud!
NealIsGod
MP3

Return to Journey