Open For Business

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Postby NealIsGod » Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:21 am

LoveMyBoys wrote:ok, so anyhow -- I guess this is a perfect example of WHY I simply signed up in '03 and never showed up again.
:)
latah fellas

:?:

Two and a half years later, and we're still waiting for your first meaningful contribution in ANY of the forums. Think you can muster one?
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby LoveMyBoys » Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:23 am

nope.
because the only thing meaningful I can think of is that you are ignorant, but somehow I doubt that will be as meaningful to you as it is to me.
LoveMyBoys
Fresh Air

Postby Red13JoePa » Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:23 am

Yo dude. You're the one who likened the forums here to something called Planet Void, so don't yank out the "this hostitility is driving me away from here" card. We could give a rip if that's what ya bring.

If I'm wrong and that's not some kind of potshot at this place then oh well.
"I love almost everybody."---Rocky Balboa 1990
"Let's reform this thing.Let's go out and get some guys who want to work and go do it"--Neal Schon February, 2001
"I looked at Neal, and I just saw a guy who really wants his band back"-JCain 2/01
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby LoveMyBoys » Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:25 am

holy crap you guys are hysterical. This must be where the cast-offs end up.

So, NO Thanks!!
LoveMyBoys
Fresh Air

Postby NealIsGod » Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:27 am

Yesterday you said:

LoveMyBoys wrote:well I just found this place..........I know -- sometimes I am just so slow. So, I don't think I've been an asshole yet. :)

And you now claim to have been here before ONLY b/c your profile exposed you as having joined LONG before me.

And the only ignorant one here is you, for ripping a forum to which you have contributed NADA. If you don't like it, please leave because we don't like being criticized by someone we don't even know.
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby Red13JoePa » Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:32 am

Boyz:
Listen, Backtalker. Don't tell me and NealIsGod we're castoffs.
We just don't wanna partake of another ALL BEHIND ROSS or HEAD2HEAD Tues. thread.

Do YOU have Generations/been to a show this year :?:
"Let's reform this thing.Let's go out and get some guys who want to work and go do it"--Neal Schon February, 2001
"I looked at Neal, and I just saw a guy who really wants his band back"-JCain 2/01
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby LoveMyBoys » Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:42 am

NOR DO I (participate in any of the drooling threads).
It is just beyond me how one or two lines of anything I said makes someone think that I find nothing of interest. THe only forum I have seen like this was TRULY Jeff's Planet Void. It is a real forum. I wasn't joking.

Just seems to me like SOMEONE was overreacting and fishing for trouble. I didn't intend to start any sort of trouble, sheesh. Talking about jumping down someone's throat. Try going back to read and see if you can grasp what i'm trying to say?

And yes, 2 shows. And that's it for this year for me.

check this
http://jeffvincent.com/forum/index.php
LoveMyBoys
Fresh Air

Postby NealIsGod » Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:53 am

All I did was express surprise that you said you just found this place when you really joined in 2003. Then you said you said something obscure about Planet Void, then I said I am sorry you don't enjoy the forums as much as me. No one has jumped down your throat. Maybe you can provide us with more details about why you don't like this forum, without being insulting?
Last edited by NealIsGod on Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby Red13JoePa » Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:54 am

Boyz: Come on, man.
One of those who has trouble with goodbyes are ya?
I counted at least 3 in the thread. Yet here you are. Something's appealing to you in here. Seems to me fishing for trouble would be cryptically comparing a popular place to something called Planet Void without any explanation and then calling one of it's best posters and contributors ignorant.
But enough about you, did you get the cd giveaway :?:
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby NealIsGod » Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:55 am

Red13JoePa wrote:One of those who has trouble with goodbyes are ya?
I counted at least 3 in the thread. Yet here you are. Something's appealing to you in here. Seems to me fishing for trouble would be cryptically comparing a popular place to something called Planet Void without any explanation and then calling one of it's best posters and contributors ignorant.
But enough about us, did you get the cd giveaway :?:

She digs us, Red. :wink:
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby LoveMyBoys » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:00 am

oh brother, why do I feel like fresh meat. You guys must be bored. Now I will really stay outta here vs. give you the satisfaction.

I'll go play in somebody elses sandbox. Onto your next victim.
LoveMyBoys
Fresh Air

Postby NealIsGod » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:04 am

LoveMyBoys wrote:oh brother, why do I feel like fresh meat. You guys must be bored. Now I will really stay outta here vs. give you the satisfaction.

I'll go play in somebody elses sandbox. Onto your next victim.

Wow, she never understood that all we wanted her to do was contribute something meaningful. Sad. We could always use some more opinions...
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby Red13JoePa » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:08 am

That's goodbye #4, arguably 5 if you count "nevahmind." That could be construed as an "I'm leaving," too. :wink:
Gonna have to start learning it in different languages at this rate.
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby Rockindeano » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:26 am

LoveMyBoys wrote:I'll go play in somebody elses sandbox. Onto your next victim.

Give me a break. Andrew sees right through this crap.
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby Red13JoePa » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:50 am

Yea another "Look, Andrew: The hostile posters in your site have driven another newcomer away." Not exactly Oscar worthy. Not even Golden Gobes. Hell, that's not an even an MTV Movie Awards level dramatic performance. More like the razzies.
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby jrnyman28 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:22 am

Well guys, that was great. I know LoveMyBoys and she (yes she) can be a good poster. Somehow she got off on the wrong foot, but there was no lee-way from anyone.
jrnyman28
Compact Disc

Postby NealIsGod » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:26 am

jrnyman28 wrote:Well guys, that was great. I know LoveMyBoys and she (yes she) can be a good poster. Somehow she got off on the wrong foot, but there was no lee-way from anyone.

Why do you think she came in here without contributing anything and gave us shit?
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby Red13JoePa » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:29 am

Then we'll hold our breath for some content to come. But her posts in this one so far were first pointless then condescending towards these forums. She was trying to have some fun with us and we accomadated. I hope she comes back and adds to the discussions here, though. J28s vouch is good enough by me.
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby Andrew » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:19 am

I think I should do the moderrating around here.

Closing this thread before it gets even more pointless.
Andrew
Administrator

Previous

Return to Journey