Favorite Line-up of Journey

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Postby gr8dane » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:05 am

Rock'ndeano wrote::roll:

You got cold feet ,or sumfin? 8)
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
gr8dane
Stereo LP

Postby gr8dane » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:12 am

jrnyman28 wrote:
gr8dane wrote:My first post at friendly Journey board,A+B.
Then it became too fluffy for me.Roger and out.

WOW, not too many people I know called Journey fluffy with the addition of Perry. But I admire anyone who was a fan pre-Perry. You got to be a part of something truly special, the likes that will never been seen again (after this tour...;))

I did try and carry on.Loved 'Wheel in the sky' ,but when I got to 'Lovin touchin feelin',it almost brought up my lunch.But hey,I may give later stuff a chance one day.
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
gr8dane
Stereo LP

Postby perryfaithful » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:17 am

That would be E.....with D right in there! :D
Last edited by perryfaithful on Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"In Journey, all the hit songs we had were based around Steve Perry's vocals."

Neal Schon
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Postby SuiteMadameBlue » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:25 am

gr8dane says:

I did try and carry on.Loved 'Wheel in the sky' ,but when I got to 'Lovin touchin feelin',it almost brought up my lunch.But hey,I may give later stuff a chance one day.

Oh, I LOVE "Lovin' Touchin' & Squeezin'"!!!!!! It was great to hear the whole crowd at the concert last month sing it!!! Give it a few more spins, just don't eat while listening to it - LOL :)

By the way, I'm still on the Styx board, I'm just bouncing around while I have free time, I LOVE Journey too (and my other 80's rock bands).
Suite Madame Blue
SuiteMadameBlue
Compact Disc

Postby NealIsGod » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:31 am

Sorry for this OT message, but I entered the wonderful world of iPod yesterday (got a mini 4 GB) and have some questions about iTunes. If anyone would be kind enough to try to help me, could you shoot me a PM? Mucho gracias! :P
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby heardonthestreet » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:45 am

perryfaithful wrote:
heardonthestreet wrote:E.............but I'll always wonder what it would have been like if Gregg had stuck around.

Why E.....with D right in there! :D

Hi PF.
Because I prefer Gregg to Jon. We may have ended up with different Greatest hits, but I have no doubt that the hits would be there and the direction would have been to more of the fans liking. The necessary ingredient was Perry and it was already working.

Anybody have the interview from Rockline that Jon gave when he first joined the band? That should have told you where they were headed.

I have to go with E because thats the Classic Journey that I love, but I"ll always wonder what D would have been like.
Last edited by heardonthestreet on Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby NealIsGod » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:47 am

heardonthestreet wrote:Anybody have the interview from Rockline that Jon gave when he first joined the band? That should have told you where they were headed.

No, is it on the net anywhere?
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby heardonthestreet » Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:00 am

I don't know NIG.
I have it on video somewhere.
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby perryfaithful » Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:52 am

heardonthestreet wrote:
perryfaithful wrote:
heardonthestreet wrote:E.............but I'll always wonder what it would have been like if Gregg had stuck around.

Why E.....with D right in there! :D

Hi PF.
Because I prefer Gregg to Jon. We may have ended up with different Greatest hits, but I have no doubt that the hits would be there and the direction would have been to more of the fans liking. The necessary ingredient was Perry and it was already working.

Anybody have the interview from Rockline that Jon gave when he first joined the band? That should have told you where they were headed.

I have to go with E because thats the Classic Journey that I love, but I"ll always wonder what D would have been like.

Hey HOTS! Sorry, the wording of my answer made it look like I was questioning you, which I wasn'tt. Sorry

With you on the choices
"In Journey, all the hit songs we had were based around Steve Perry's vocals."

Neal Schon
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Previous

Return to Journey