Tom Snyder interview on perryville clip of the week....

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Tom Snyder interview on perryville clip of the week....

Postby jrnyjetster » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:51 am

:?: I'm trying to figure out what significant event happened that day in history that Tom was referring to... This aired September 1981, I believe.
jrnyjetster
Cassette Tape

Postby Rockindeano » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:38 am

Release of Escape? I dunno..Give me a link..

[url]Perryville.freeservers.com[/url]

Some really cool sound clips on there.. Let Go and Lost Angels..How did those two songs get left off??
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Re: Tom Snyder interview on perryville clip of the week....

Postby Lora » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:06 am

jrnyjetster wrote::?: I'm trying to figure out what significant event happened that day in history that Tom was referring to... This aired September 1981, I believe.

hmmm. A few years back but if I remember correctly, Journey was going to do "Dead Or Alive" but they switched songs and did DSB & WCN because Egypt's president, Anwar Sadat, was assassinated that day.
Lora
8 Track

Postby Rockindeano » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:23 am

Lora wrote:
jrnyjetster wrote::?: I'm trying to figure out what significant event happened that day in history that Tom was referring to... This aired September 1981, I believe.

hmmm. A few years back but if I remember correctly, Journey was going to do "Dead Or Alive" but they switched songs and did DSB & WCN because Egypt's president, Anwar Sadat, was assassinated that day.

Seriously? Nice dig, girl..
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby heardonthestreet » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:32 am

Greetings Lora!
Hope you are having a great Summer. :)
heardonthestreet
Cassette Tape

Postby Lora » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:52 am

Rock'ndeano wrote:
Lora wrote:

Seriously? Nice dig, girl..

Thinking back that far made my brain hurt for a minute. :? I vaguely remember sitting in front of the tv waiting for that show to air and Snyder making some announcement about the "events of the day." Can't remember if they ever said on air what event they were referring to but it was all over the news.
Lora
8 Track

Postby Lora » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:54 am

heardonthestreet wrote:Greetings Lora!
Hope you are having a great Summer. :)

Hi HOTS. So far, so good. Living in SF has it perks as we aren't getting slammed with the heat wave that everyone else is dealing with.
Lora
8 Track

Postby Rockindeano » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:55 am

It couldnt be the stock market crash could it? Black Friday?
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby mamos » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:27 pm

Deano wrote:
Some really cool sound clips on there.. Let Go and Lost Angels..How did those two songs get left off??

Slightly off topic but.

I just got a cd with these two tracks on. Along with a host of other cool rarities. Jon CAin doing a piano vocal medley of open arms/seperate ways/send her my love.

Steve P. doing Hold On I'm Coming, A bud commercial and loads of others. It's quite a cool cd. A few that I already had but some others that I didn't.
Mark
mamos
Ol' 78

Postby Argus » Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:32 pm

Argus
8 Track

Postby Rockindeano » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:24 pm

mamos wrote:Deano wrote:

Slightly off topic but.

I just got a cd with these two tracks on. Along with a host of other cool rarities. Jon CAin doing a piano vocal medley of open arms/seperate ways/send her my love.

Steve P. doing Hold On I'm Coming, A bud commercial and loads of others. It's quite a cool cd. A few that I already had but some others that I didn't.

Let Go is Great. Hell they both are. Now I LOVE Perry here..he sounds awesome..the guitar is decent, but can't you imagine Neal on this instead? OMFG
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Return to Journey