Archived Interviews

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Archived Interviews

Postby Rockindeano » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:51 am

Due to all of the Newbies here, and some others as well, here are some classic, important interviews you should read.

Here is the Famous Herbie talk.. Get a bottle, you're going to be reading for awhile. This dude should never consider politics. He will offend some of you. I love this guy.

http://members.cox.net/mrcarty/

Here is the Neal and Jon interviews: Very candid.."Get a Life"

http://www.journeydigest.com/Interviews/NJ/

And no, getting a hummer in the Oval Office is not as bad
Rockindeano
Forever Deano

Postby Red13JoePa » Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:24 am

that's good work by yiz both. these are super entertainin informative reads.
"I love almost everybody."---Rocky Balboa 1990
"Let's reform this thing.Let's go out and get some guys who want to work and go do it"--Neal Schon February, 2001
"I looked at Neal, and I just saw a guy who really wants his band back"-JCain 2/01
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby Red13JoePa » Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:37 am

Alright, jsut got done the JRNY DIgest one w/ neal and jonathan.

Can somebody find the post a few years back that neal talked about on backtalk or somewhere where he blew up on some of the idiots attacking the band? I know he used to pop up on backtalk every now and then but never saw the one post he (and everybody still) talks about in the int, the one where he stopped posting after it.

We need to see that and I have no idea where to get it.
"Let's reform this thing.Let's go out and get some guys who want to work and go do it"--Neal Schon February, 2001
"I looked at Neal, and I just saw a guy who really wants his band back"-JCain 2/01
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby jrnyman28 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:22 am

That post has long since been pruned out of BT.
Unless some saved the page on their computer it is long gone!
jrnyman28
Compact Disc

Postby NealIsGod » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:11 am

I was reading the Arrival interview with Neal and was wondering if this ever happened. If you know, please post.

Q: Yeah, I heard a little bit of the live stuff, I'm looking forward to seeing the DVD come out, when's that due out?

A: No, not the DVD, but the live TV. There's a free TV thing that Irving has worked out, Irving Azoff has worked out where people that have dishes, satellite dishes, are going to get an hour free show of that, and it'll be running the whole month of April, I think.
NealIsGod
MP3

Postby Red13JoePa » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:17 am

Yea, I think it was an abbreviated version of the Vegas DVD.
Cain even says so on it. "I don't even have to tell ya what these camera's are for. You're gonna be a part of a permanent party (DVD reference). We're gonna keep this party going for a solid month, if you've got a satellite (the sat tv ref.)."
Red13JoePa
MP3

Return to Journey