Jason Kelty and Escape are back and Welcome to a new member.

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: Eclispe this weekend

Postby RedWingFan » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:10 pm

Saint John wrote:
RedWingFan wrote:
Saint John wrote:
eclipse wrote:Once again, for all you Journey fans within shouting distance of northeast Ohio, Eclipse featuring lead vocalist Jason Kelty (formerly of Escape) will be playing in Cleveland at Sly Fox on Friday night and in Akron at Vicki's on Saturday night. The play list will include numerous Journey tunes, as well as songs from their Styx tribute, Grand Illusion. Come and check it out!
Making final plans and going for sure. Meeting another member or two of this board there as well. :D Can't wait.

Any chance of you swinging up near the Flint area to pick a brutha up???? :D
Flint?!?! Who am I picking up...Glenn Rice and Mateen Cleaves on the north side? :lol: :twisted: :wink:

Keep an eye out for Mark Ingram and you may be able to claim some reward money!!!! :lol:
Seven Wishes wrote:"Abysmal? He's the most proactive President since Clinton, and he's bringing much-needed change for the better to a nation that has been tyrannized by the worst President since Hoover."- 7 Wishes on Pres. Obama
RedWingFan
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Saint John » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:16 pm

RedWingFan wrote:
Saint John wrote:
RedWingFan wrote:
Saint John wrote:
eclipse wrote:Once again, for all you Journey fans within shouting distance of northeast Ohio, Eclipse featuring lead vocalist Jason Kelty (formerly of Escape) will be playing in Cleveland at Sly Fox on Friday night and in Akron at Vicki's on Saturday night. The play list will include numerous Journey tunes, as well as songs from their Styx tribute, Grand Illusion. Come and check it out!
Making final plans and going for sure. Meeting another member or two of this board there as well. :D Can't wait.

Flint?!?! Who am I picking up...Glenn Rice and Mateen Cleaves on the north side? :lol: :twisted: :wink:

Keep an eye out for Mark Ingram and you may be able to claim some reward money!!!! :lol:
lol...I think he's safe in that hood. Me...not so much. :lol:
Saint John
Super Audio CD

Postby eclipse » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:23 pm

Saint John wrote:
RedWingFan wrote:
Saint John wrote:
RedWingFan wrote:
Saint John wrote:

lol...I think he's safe in that hood. Me...not so much. :lol:

Beware Mateen.....

As a Spartan, Cleaves faced misdemeanor charges stemming from an apparent shoplifting incident. Arrest warrants were issued naming Cleaves and teammate Antonio Smith in connection with the theft of a 40-ounce bottle of beer from a convenience store by East Lansing Police. Cleaves and Smith where charged with larceny of under $200. They were eventually cited and released. [2]

In February 1998, Cleaves was arrested by East Lansing police following a victory over Michigan. Cleaves spent the rest of the night in jail for refusing to take a breathalyser test and on suspicion of kicking a door at the apartment of a female acquaintance. He pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of having an open container of alcohol, and was placed in a six-month program for first-time offenders that allowed him to clear his record upon its completion. He was placed on probation for a year by team coach Tom Izzo.[3]

As a NBA rookie, Cleaves was ticketed for speeding and driving with a suspended license. The player was driving 85 mph in a 70 mph zone Sunday morning on an interstate, and a routine check showed his license was suspended. The suspension was dropped once Cleaves paid the fines. [4]

Anyway, looking forward to any and all of you coming out tonight. Weather looks favorable (for Cleveland in December), and the show should rock! Make sure that you come up and say hello.

Paul
eclipse
Ol' 78

Postby Liquid_Drummer » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:04 am

Man I wish I could make it. Maybe a Cinci show if you guys do one. In the meantime I hope to get to hear you guys in someway.. Good luck this weekend.
Liquid_Drummer
Cassette Tape

Postby eclipse » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:07 am

Liquid_Drummer wrote:Man I wish I could make it. Maybe a Cinci show if you guys do one. In the meantime I hope to get to hear you guys in someway.. Good luck this weekend.

Thanks. We play pretty much every weekend, so if you are ever up this way.....

We play Mansfield (halfway between Cleveland and Columbus) New Year's Eve, but nothingh any further south than that yet.

We hope to have video soon (or at least audio tracks).
eclipse
Ol' 78

Postby Ehwmatt » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:14 am

eclipse wrote:
Liquid_Drummer wrote:Man I wish I could make it. Maybe a Cinci show if you guys do one. In the meantime I hope to get to hear you guys in someway.. Good luck this weekend.

We play Mansfield (halfway between Cleveland and Columbus) New Year's Eve, but nothingh any further south than that yet.

Great job last night Paul, and pass it along to everyone else in the band. I really enjoyed watching you guys. Look forward to seeing you again, good luck in Akron tonight.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby Ehwmatt » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:15 am

Saint John wrote:
eclipse wrote:
Looking for better weather and bigger crowds this weekend.
I'll be there with a buddy Friday and Saturday.

Just got back to PA and I'm still hurting :lol:

Great fuckin time tho
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby eclipse » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:03 am

Ehwmatt wrote:
eclipse wrote:

Great job last night Paul, and pass it along to everyone else in the band. I really enjoyed watching you guys. Look forward to seeing you again, good luck in Akron tonight.

Thanks for coming out. Great to have all you guys there!

See you again!
eclipse
Ol' 78

Postby Liquid_Drummer » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:17 am

Anything audio/video posted yet ?
Liquid_Drummer
Cassette Tape

Postby eclipse » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:26 am

Liquid_Drummer wrote:Anything audio/video posted yet ?

Not yet. Have to figure out how to chop up the footage into individual songs on my Mac (new at this). Should have some time to get it done this weekend.

Great footage of Wayne (Saint John's buddy from Chicago) leading "Happy Birthday" for me after our second set. That was cool! :D
eclipse
Ol' 78

Postby Liquid_Drummer » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:59 am

Thanks Eclipse looking forward to hearing you guys..
Liquid_Drummer
Cassette Tape

Postby Ehwmatt » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:12 am

eclipse wrote:
Liquid_Drummer wrote:Anything audio/video posted yet ?

Not yet. Have to figure out how to chop up the footage into individual songs on my Mac (new at this). Should have some time to get it done this weekend.

Great footage of Wayne (Saint John's buddy from Chicago) leading "Happy Birthday" for me after our second set. That was cool! :D

Performance of the night for sure. LOL
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby Liquid_Drummer » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:51 am

Happy belated b-day soos... Mine is Sunday.. Big 37 !!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
Liquid_Drummer
Cassette Tape

Postby eclipse » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:29 am

Liquid_Drummer wrote:Happy belated b-day soos... Mine is Sunday.. Big 37 !!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

I turned 44 and it was my best birthday ever. Celebrated for four days! lol

George (our guitarist) is celebrating his 44th this Sunday as well.

Happy Birthday!
eclipse
Ol' 78

Postby Liquid_Drummer » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:19 am

Were not old... Were uhhhhh..... Seasoned ?

Your 44 ? FDamn dude.. You got Dick Clark's genes ?

Hehe..

Thanks man.
Liquid_Drummer
Cassette Tape

Previous

Return to Journey