Journey and Donald Trump connection?

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Postby tater1977 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:09 am

Thursday, March 23, 2017 3:15 p.m. by Doug Leier

http://kfgo.com/blogs/morning-thoughts/ ... onnection/

Journey is coming to Fargo for a concert on Friday night March 24 at the Fargodome.

I was clicking through some of my favorite Journey songs. Separate Ways, Don't Stop Believing and then from singer Steve Perry to Jonathan Cain. I'd forgot some of the other songs and band members. I was reading through Jonathan Cain on Wiki and then I stopped.

I saw that Jonathan Cain is married to Paula White .

Who?

Paula White. She's one of Donald Trumps spiritual advisers.

I'm about as unpolitical as they come. So it doesn't make me love Journey or hate Donald Trump.

It's just kind of interesting. You don't think of all the possible connections but...could Donald Trump and Paula White be in Fargo Friday night?
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Re: Journey and Donald Trump connection?

Postby perryfan61 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:42 am

Maybe Paula will be there, but I'm pretty sure Donald will not :roll: :roll: :roll:
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Return to Journey