Snoop Dogg to Induct Tupac Shakur Into Rock and Roll Hall of

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Snoop Dogg to Induct Tupac Shakur Into Rock and Roll Hall of

Postby tater1977 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:55 am

Snoop Dogg to Induct Tupac Shakur Into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

12:44 PM PDT 3/26/2017 by Mitchell Peters, Billboard

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/s ... ame-988834

Snoop Dogg will induct his late friend and Death Row labelmate Tupac Shakur into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame during the ceremony on April 7 in Brooklyn, Rolling Stone reports.

Shakur is the sixth rap act to enter the storied institution. He follows Run-D.M.C., Grandmaster Flash & the Furious Five, the Beastie Boys, Public Enemy and N.W.A into the history books.

TMZ has reported that Snoop and potentially Dr. Dre could participate in a musical tribute to Shakur, but the all-star lineup for the tribute has not yet been finalized, according to Rolling Stone.

Snoop Dogg is a fitting artist choice for the induction of Shakur. The two rappers collaborated on the All Eyez on Me single "2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted,” and were often seen together during the height of Death Row Records.

The 2017 Rock Hall ceremony, to be held at the Barclays Center, will also honor Pearl Jam, Yes, Joan Baez, Journey and Electric Light Orchestra
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Re: Snoop Dogg to Induct Tupac Shakur Into Rock and Roll Hal

Postby tater1977 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:56 am

:roll: :roll:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby Journey/Survivor » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:52 pm

As I first started to read the words "Snoop Dogg to induct," I almost freaked out! I thought that it was going to say that he would be inducting Journey. :shock: :evil: :lol:
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby brandonx76 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:14 am

As for Journey - as far as we know or can reasonably assume - Perry will show with the rest of the band? But no confirmation on any sort of performance? would think that they would perform in some sort of configuration, I assume
brandonx76
Cassette Tape

Postby tj » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:02 am

Because when I think of Rock and Roll, I think of Zeppelin, The Who, Beatles, Elvis, and Tupac Shakur/Snoop Doggy. :roll:
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby JourneyHard » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:52 pm

We all know Snoopy was at Woodstock! OH SORRY :D
JourneyHard
LP

Return to Journey