Myles Garrett Journey Fan.

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Myles Garrett Journey Fan.

Postby Journey/Survivor » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:58 am

Myles Garrett is a Football player who is probably going to be the very first player taken in the NFL draft later this month. If he is taken first, it will be by my hometown Cleveland Browns.

It turns out that Garrett is a Journey fan.

Earlier today I was listening to 92.3 FM in Cleveland which is an all sports station. As I turned on the radio I heard the host of the show saying that he wanted to clarify that he does not hate Journey. It would appear that earlier in the show it had been mentioned that the 21 year old Garrett is a Journey fan, and the host of the show must have said something negative in some way about Journey. I guess from what I heard that he must have started getting one text after another criticizing him for saying something bad about Journey.
So he then said that he thinks that Journey have a lot of good songs, but they don't rate as one of his favorites.

There is a writer for the Cleveland Plain Dealer who has in the past mentioned Survivor as being one of his favorite bands.

Here are a couple of links where Myles Garrett mentions being a Journey fan.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2017/story ... -nfl-draft

http://thebiglead.com/2017/03/29/myles- ... urney-fan/
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Re: Myles Garrett Journey Fan.

Postby JourneyHard » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:05 am

Of course, he likes Survivor and not Journey. Survivor has way more hit songs than Journey. :roll:
JourneyHard
LP

Re: Myles Garrett Journey Fan.

Postby Journey/Survivor » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:33 am

JourneyHard wrote:Of course, he likes Survivor and not Journey. Survivor has way more hit songs than Journey. :roll:

Actually, the guy who I mentioned liking Survivor is NOT the same guy that I mentioned as saying that he's not a big Journey fan.

Obviously Journey had more total hit songs than Survivor. But Survivor did have a lot of hits in their own right.

Journey and Survivor are my co-favorite bands, I can't claim to like one more than the other.

There are a lot of people like myself that love both bands. I've never understood when someone thinks that one of those bands is way better than the other. But I have a few friends that do like Survivor way better than Journey, and one friend that slightly prefers Journey, but likes both bands a lot.

Anyway, my purpose with this thread was really just to point out that Myles Garrett is a Journey fan.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Return to Journey