Deen's New Gig

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Deen's New Gig

Postby trekman » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:05 am

User avatar
trekman
45 RPM
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 6:10 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Deen's New Gig

Postby Journey/Survivor » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:28 am

Hopefully the lead singer will have a decent Melodic Rock type of voice. Although I kind of doubt that he will. It would be great if Deen would get to do some lead vocal work in the band too.

By the way, does anyone know who will be playing bass on the new Revolution Saints album?
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3545
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: The Best Location In the Nation

Re: Deen's New Gig

Postby ScarabGator » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:56 am

Go Deen!
User avatar
ScarabGator
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4752
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:55 am
Location: in the swamp.....

Re: Deen's New Gig

Postby Fact Finder » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Does one throwaway bonus track on a greatest hits album in 1999 qualify as actually playing on early Ted Nugent albums?
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12201
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: Deen's New Gig

Postby efrasjourney » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:57 am

Journey/Survivor wrote:
By the way, does anyone know who will be playing bass on the new Revolution Saints album?


Is Jack Blades, they are all in Italy recording.
efrasjourney
Radio Waves
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:37 am

Re: Deen's New Gig

Postby Journey/Survivor » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:16 am

efrasjourney wrote:
Journey/Survivor wrote:
By the way, does anyone know who will be playing bass on the new Revolution Saints album?


Is Jack Blades, they are all in Italy recording.


Thanks!

The last that I had heard Blades was not going to do a second RS album.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3545
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: The Best Location In the Nation

Re: Deen's New Gig

Postby taysam » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:49 am

Journey/Survivor wrote:
efrasjourney wrote:
Journey/Survivor wrote:
By the way, does anyone know who will be playing bass on the new Revolution Saints album?


Is Jack Blades, they are all in Italy recording.


Thanks!

The last that I had heard Blades was not going to do a second RS album.



Deen is good about updated us on his Twitter feed. Jack is in and he is also doing the show with them in Italy.
taysam
Radio Waves
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:50 am
Location: Connecticut

Re: Deen's New Gig

Postby Archetype » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:43 pm

I had a feeling that Deen would return to metal after he and Journey parted ways. Excited to find out who the singer is.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 am
Location: Pleiades


Return to Journey

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests