Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Steve Perry's New Album

Postby JourneyHard » Tue May 02, 2017 4:04 am

Steve Perry's New Album "Wash My Mouth Out With Soap"
Track Listings:
1. Keep It Family Friendly
2. Don't Say That
3. Do You Kiss Your Mother With That Mouth?
4. Potty Mouth Born And Raised In South Detroit
5. Wash My Mouth Out With Soap (Title Track)
6. Every Word In The Book
7. The Look On Jon's Face
8. Couldn't You Just Say Journey's Members are Awesome?
9. Just Because They are in the Dictionary Doesn't Mean You Have to Say Them
10. Ivory, Zest, or Irish Spring (Your Choice)
11. If You Were Still Part of Journey, You Would Be Kicked Out After That Display
12. (Bonus Track for Japan) I, Steve Perry, Shall Be The New Lead Singer of Bad English
JourneyHard
LP

Re: Steve Perry's New Album

Postby JourneyLFN » Tue May 02, 2017 6:49 am

BAHAHAHAHA! That is hysterical! As much as I love him, and as eloquent as he can be, he had to drop the F bomb paired with Sh*t. I guess that is consistent with always wanting to sing "It's A Motherf**ker."
JourneyLFN
Radio Waves

Postby perryfan61 » Tue May 02, 2017 9:37 am

Great post!!

I must admit that I thought his "F bomb" detracted from an otherwise awesome speech. Maybe he was nervous, but I didn't think it was called for in that setting. I still laugh when I remember Jon's face :D :lol:
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby tj » Tue May 02, 2017 10:16 am

perryfan61 wrote:Great post!!

I must admit that I thought his "F bomb" detracted from an otherwise awesome speech. Maybe he was nervous, but I didn't think it was called for in that setting. I still laugh when I remember Jon's face :D :lol:

Biggest stage in 30 years and that is what you got.
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Tue May 02, 2017 12:24 pm

What world are we living in when we are concerned about a rock star saying the f word?
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby annpea » Tue May 02, 2017 4:30 pm

He's a rock star not a Sunday school teacher. :lol: :lol: The look on Jon's face was priceless, but he'll get over it. To steal a line from a former Alabama gov." Bless his heart and other parts" :wink:
Dancing between the raindrops.
annpea
Cassette Tape

Postby Journey/Survivor » Tue May 02, 2017 4:41 pm

annpea wrote:To steal a line from a former Alabama gov." Bless his heart and other parts" :wink:

That reminds me of how in the James Bond movie "License To Kill" Wayne Newton plays a crooked televangelist who keeps saying "Bless your heart" to people, even when things are going bad for him.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby annpea » Tue May 02, 2017 5:05 pm

Journey/Survivor wrote:
annpea wrote:To steal a line from a former Alabama gov." Bless his heart and other parts" :wink:

That reminds me of how in the James Bond movie "License To Kill" Wayne Newton plays a crooked televangelist who keeps saying "Bless your heart" to people, even when things are going bad for him.
:lol: :lol: Steve was real live, but not as real live as Snoop and crew :lol: :lol: :lol:
annpea
Cassette Tape

Postby Art Vandelay » Wed May 03, 2017 12:25 am

Take a look at Danny Seraphine's speech from last year. Perry dropped one f-bomb. Danny was firing an f-machine gun.
"Serenity now...insanity later."
Art Vandelay
Cassette Tape

Postby Arkansas » Wed May 03, 2017 2:28 am

And look at what Schon released as his prepared speech. There are a couple of f-bombs in there too.
Btw, makes you wonder if that was released, at least in part, to compete with Perry's f-bomb. :?: :roll:

later...
Arkansas
Cassette Tape

Postby nylady » Wed May 03, 2017 3:42 am

I'm only shocked that anyone else is shocked. I can't imagine Jon was either surprised or offended. I'd think being in the music business all these years he's probably dropped the f-bomb a time or 2 (or 982) himself.
nylady
Radio Waves

Postby annpea » Wed May 03, 2017 4:21 am

nylady wrote:I'm only shocked that anyone else is shocked. I can't imagine Jon was either surprised or offended. I'd think being in the music business all these years he's probably dropped the f-bomb a time or 2 (or 982) himself.
Steve just put a little extra spice in the cake, but the cake was still good, if not better, what I mean is he didn't pretend to be something other than what he is; a person that can connect with others, on all levels. of cause Jon with his reborn faith couldn't very well stand there and clap like a seal in acceptance, but I bet you he had to fight hard not to laugh outright, but still the look on his face was indeed, priceless. :)
annpea
Cassette Tape

Postby Marabelle » Wed May 03, 2017 5:12 am

That is nothing! The funniest thing ever was when Mr Perry met with the women from one of his fan clubs and he blew those ladies away with a stream of words that could have put the curl in Kim K's hair! It is a lot of fun to watch and hear! I can't remember exactly what he said but...oh my goodness!
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby bellairepark73 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:00 am

Andrew McNeice, when you last spoke to Steve via interview, he was not signed to a label. You asked him if he wanted to sign to your label. What about now? He said he needed a label in Australia.
bellairepark73
45 RPM

Postby bellairepark73 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:39 am

Why---in the world would anyone be shocked, dismayed, stunned or surprised by his choice of words??? That continues to surprise ME. Let's see...let's go back in the time shall we? F-bomb back in Frontiers era and ROR era, numerous MF, SH## bombs in FLOTSM tour, interviews post Journey era and his appearances with the Eels, even sang a song, "It's a Mother F****er"...shall I go on? He ain't no Sunday school teacher.
bellairepark73
45 RPM

Return to Journey