WYLAW Video

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

WYLAW Video

Postby tj » Mon May 15, 2017 10:09 am

Watching the GH video with my 24yo daughter this evening. During the WYLAW video, she is watching Perry and says "He's kind of drama queen." I paid closer attention and notices he moved around a lot, dancing, etc., in the video. Pretty amazing for a guy with a hip injury. He must have been in pretty big pain afterward.
tj
Cassette Tape

Re: WYLAW Video

Postby Monker » Mon May 15, 2017 11:04 am

tj wrote:Watching the GH video with my 24yo daughter this evening. During the WYLAW video, she is watching Perry and says "He's kind of drama queen." I paid closer attention and notices he moved around a lot, dancing, etc., in the video. Pretty amazing for a guy with a hip injury. He must have been in pretty big pain afterward.

I think it is in the BTM (extended) where Perry says that after each take he would have to be immediately iced down and was in tremendous pain.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Journey/Survivor » Mon May 15, 2017 11:57 am

tj wrote:Watching the GH video with my 24yo daughter this evening. During the WYLAW video, she is watching Perry and says "He's kind of drama queen." I paid closer attention and notices he moved around a lot, dancing, etc., in the video. Pretty amazing for a guy with a hip injury. He must have been in pretty big pain afterward.

Ironically, I just watched that DVD about a week ago. It was the first time that I watched it in several years. I was thinking as I was watching it that some of Perry's movements in the WYLAW video look pretty ridiculous.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby tj » Mon May 15, 2017 1:33 pm

It's hilarious to watch the GH videos with my kids: "Are those guys???" :shock: "They've got better hair than half the girls I know!!!" :lol: "Why do they think we are interested in seeing their skinny chests with no shirt?" :shock: 'It's gotta hurt wearing pants that tight!" :shock: "Please tell me that this was just rockstar fashion, not regular fashion in the 70's". :D :D :D
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby tj » Mon May 15, 2017 1:35 pm

More from my kids. Separate Ways: "WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!?!?!?" "That's a cool song"
tj
Cassette Tape

Return to Journey