Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby Memorex » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:16 am

Neal has been blessed to have the life he's had. Success, money, respect in the music community. He talks about wanting love and harmony and peace and to keep things about the music. There are 5 guys in Journey and 323 ex-Journey members floating around out there. I only hear one guy speaking negatively and pushing the band toward crisis. Which makes me think the band is already in crisis and decisions have already been made or are about to be made and Neal is just trying to build up public support.

Either way, it hurts the brand in my opinion. It's not fair to the other four guys. Or the company or management, etc. However, dud has been playing professionally for nearly 50 years and he can say whatever he wants. I just don'f find it very respectful.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3356
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby annpea » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:36 am

Once upon a time two little boys slinging barbs at each other, decided to use a third little boy, who was very popular with all the people in all the towns big and small, like a rag doll. both of them trying their best to pull that little boy in two different directions, primarily for their own benefit. :(
little boy # 1: "I covered him in love!" he said " I got pictures to back it up"
little boy # 2 " No! we have more in common" he said " I have a story to back it up"
So they pull and pull for the love, and attention that holding the popular little boy brings to them from all the people in all the towns big and small ... oops! ... Stop before it's too late... you guys have done so well playing together for years and years. Don't let end like this... this bickering is so wrong, and using SP to poke each other is low, low, low... as a fan I love you all, but right now I am feeling some kind of way, and it don't feel good. :?
Dancing between the raindrops.
User avatar
annpea
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:20 am
Location: Somewhere along the Dixie Highway

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby Journey/Survivor » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:46 am

Onestepper wrote:I'm sorry but I still fail to see where Cain has brought his religious beliefs or politics into their shows. Unless I'm missing something that he has done or said on stage recently, I think that accusation isn't credible.

Also, Neal keeps retweeting the same 5 tweets over and over (most of the one's already posted in this thread). He does it at all hours of the day and night. So maybe someone is running his social media and scheduling posts to run at 3am, or the guy is just obsessed about getting his side of the story out. It's becoming quite sad.



Or the entire thing is just a huge publicity stunt. Which is far more likely than most people probably realize.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3628
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: The Best Location In the Nation

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby perryfan61 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:13 am

Gideon wrote:Christ Almighty. Nowhere does Cain say the song was written by just him and Perry, all he said is that he and Perry were coming from the same place and had the same inspiration when the song was written.

Way to read into things Neal.


Neal is becoming more and more paranoid. He thinks everyone who disagrees with anything he thinks is out to get him, so he has to attack first. It's becoming embarrassing to watch.
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
User avatar
perryfan61
8 Track
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:46 am
Location: New Brunswick. Canada

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby tater1977 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:28 pm

Neal Schon and Jonathan Cain Feud Splits Journey

by Paul Cashmere on June 10, 2017

http://www.noise11.com/news/neal-schon- ... y-20170610

tater1977 wrote:Journey was formed in San Francisco in 1973 with lead singer Steve Perry, guitarist Neal Schon, keyboardists Jonathan Cain and Gregg Rolie, bassist Ross Valory, and drummers Aynsley Dunbar and Steve Smith


:roll: Can't say as I've ever seen this particular combination play together on tour. :shock:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5248
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 am
Location: USA

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby tater1977 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:23 pm

Dan K
I have to applaud the professionalism of @JourneyOfficial for continuing to perform despite the drama we keep hearing about! Much love!

Neal Schon's JRNY‏ @NealSchonMusic · 40m40 minutes ago
It's not easy some night as this has been going on for a year and a half
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5248
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 am
Location: USA

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby perryfan61 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:07 pm

tater1977 wrote:Dan K
I have to applaud the professionalism of @JourneyOfficial for continuing to perform despite the drama we keep hearing about! Much love!

Neal Schon's JRNY‏ @NealSchonMusic · 40m40 minutes ago
It's not easy some night as this has been going on for a year and a half



What exactly IS going on? I'm not clear on that. Jon seems unhappy on stage, looks like he would rather not be there, maybe that is what Neal is talking about.
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
User avatar
perryfan61
8 Track
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:46 am
Location: New Brunswick. Canada

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby Arianddu » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:44 pm

Onestepper wrote:As much as I've loved what Cain has brought to the band, I've always had an uneasy feeling that his efforts weren't always what was best for the band, but what's best for Cain.


The Castles Burning interview Herbie did several years ago backs that up - he talked about how Cain got himself signed to the band, then pretty much told Herbie that if he wanted it to work, Cain's wife's career had to be looked after. Essentially, the moment he though he had any clout, he used it to his own benefit. I have no doubt Jon is a talented musician and song writer, but I've also thought if anyone took Journey down the corporate route musically, he was the one.
Why treat life as a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in an attractive & well-preserved body? Get there by skidding in sideways, a glass of wine in one hand, chocolate in the other, body totally worn out, screaming WOOHOO! What a ride!
User avatar
Arianddu
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4508
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:43 pm
Location: Adelaide, Australia

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby Ehwmatt » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:04 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Really wouldn't surprise me if Neal starts telling Management to no longer allow Cain to give interviews. To a degree, he would be right. The goal is to promote Journey and instead the first words out of Cain's mouth are: "If I can help win over some souls to the Kingdom, then it’s a real blessing."

Can you imagine how obnoxious this pious pete must be on tour? All I can say is, I hope the pussy was worth it. Sounds like in return for being with Paula White, Cain traded in his brain and identity.


Gotta be insufferable.
User avatar
Ehwmatt
MP3
 
Posts: 10894
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:15 am
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby Memorex » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:08 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Really wouldn't surprise me if Neal starts telling Management to no longer allow Cain to give interviews. To a degree, he would be right. The goal is to promote Journey and instead the first words out of Cain's mouth are: "If I can help win over some souls to the Kingdom, then it’s a real blessing."

Can you imagine how obnoxious this pious pete must be on tour? All I can say is, I hope the pussy was worth it. Sounds like in return for being with Paula White, Cain traded in his brain and identity.


I understand who Paula White is and I get people's criticism. But can a simple answer be that Jonathan did become more devout and this is sincere for him. I know many good people like that and none of them have a Paula White in their life. They just believe and do so deeply. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that one as I have no right not to.

Also, Neal talks about his solo stuff endlessly. Not just Journey.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3356
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby Onestepper » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:19 am

Upon further examination, I'm outwardly wondering if some of these tweets from Neal's Twitter account are actually being sent out by his wife. If you look at the positioning on his Instagram and compare those to some of the tweets, and the timing....I do not believe they are all coming from Neal.

Not that it makes it any better. But it does add some perspective that he may have just turned it over to her and she is being much more aggressive than what Neal would normally conduct himself. I'm also a bit surprised that management hasn't stepped in and put a stop to the constant slamming of JC. Even if he's on his way out, I can't imagine they would think that's a good idea.
Onestepper
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:48 am

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:27 am

Onestepper wrote:Upon further examination, I'm outwardly wondering if some of these tweets from Neal's Twitter account are actually being sent out by his wife. If you look at the positioning on his Instagram and compare those to some of the tweets, and the timing....I do not believe they are all coming from Neal.

Not that it makes it any better. But it does add some perspective that he may have just turned it over to her and she is being much more aggressive than what Neal would normally conduct himself. I'm also a bit surprised that management hasn't stepped in and put a stop to the constant slamming of JC. Even if he's on his way out, I can't imagine they would think that's a good idea.


He started becoming more involved with social media with the one gf (name escapes me) that took over the JRNY website. With Michaela, it's become a full blown sickness. Alot of his social media accounts are synchronized. So when he posts on fb it also shows up on instagram, twitter etc. I think she does write some of it. The grammatically incorrect ones are prolly Neal.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14390
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby brywool » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:49 am

Memorex wrote:
I understand who Paula White is and I get people's criticism. But can a simple answer be that Jonathan did become more devout and this is sincere for him. I know many good people like that and none of them have a Paula White in their life. They just believe and do so deeply. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that one as I have no right not to.


If that's the case, JC needs to leave. If he can't separate his faith and his business, and his faith is more important to him than the last 37 years with Journey, then he needs to move on because he's holding the band back. If he's trying to turn Journey into a Christian act (which I doubt) then he needs to move on. If he is having issues with playing 'secular songs' (ugh), then that's his problem and he needs to sort it out. Jon hasn't looked happy on stage since before AP came on board. When someone becomes "born again", suddenly it's their entire life. They'll judge others, they'll put everything from the universe to their last bowl of cereal through the Jesus filter. For those that aren't there, it's annoying. Most people that've grown up with faith, aren't this way. They 'get' that they don't have to be on about it 24/7 but that it's central to their lives. Neal, on the other hand, needs to stop talking about this and keep it private and remember that they're family. He's fanning the flames of discontent and kind of forcing a showdown. Both of them have solo projects (as does AP). Those projects don't have to conflict whatsoever until someone makes an issue out of it. So JC wrote songs for himself and not Journey in Vegas. Big Deal. That's where his head is right now. Just like Neal wrote for Vortex, etc. There's room for all of it until someone says "no, there isn't". If someone's saying that, they need to go.
NO. He's NOT Steve F'ing Perry. But he's Arnel F'ing Pineda and I'm okay with that.
User avatar
brywool
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7623
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:54 am

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby slucero » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:16 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Onestepper wrote:Upon further examination, I'm outwardly wondering if some of these tweets from Neal's Twitter account are actually being sent out by his wife. If you look at the positioning on his Instagram and compare those to some of the tweets, and the timing....I do not believe they are all coming from Neal.

Not that it makes it any better. But it does add some perspective that he may have just turned it over to her and she is being much more aggressive than what Neal would normally conduct himself. I'm also a bit surprised that management hasn't stepped in and put a stop to the constant slamming of JC. Even if he's on his way out, I can't imagine they would think that's a good idea.


He started becoming more involved with social media with the one gf (name escapes me) that took over the JRNY website. With Michaela, it's become a full blown sickness. Alot of his social media accounts are synchronized. So when he posts on fb it also shows up on instagram, twitter etc. I think she does write some of it. The grammatically incorrect ones are prolly Neal.



I was a moderator on the forums there... that chick fucked the whole site up....

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


~Albert Einstein
User avatar
slucero
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5444
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 pm

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:49 am

slucero wrote:I was a moderator on the forums there... that chick fucked the whole site up....


Good times. Neal chose her real fast over CJ, didn't he? Reap what you sow.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14390
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby yogi » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:52 am

I read somewhere that JC said that he's never really felt like a real member of the band.
yogi
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4043
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 5:57 am
Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby JSS » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:04 pm

jestor92 wrote:Has anyone asked JSS about this situation yet


Hahaha, this is the greatest shit show I've seen in ages, I hope it drags out for a while, I'm LOVING it! Spent a fortune on popcorn thus far!
User avatar
JSS
Certified Rock God
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:03 pm

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby Memorex » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:04 pm

JSS wrote:
jestor92 wrote:Has anyone asked JSS about this situation yet


Hahaha, this is the greatest shit show I've seen in ages, I hope it drags out for a while, I'm LOVING it! Spent a fortune on popcorn thus far!


I suppose you have your reason, but I find enjoyment in other people's problems problematic. No matter the actions of others, we should always strive to be right with ourselves and i don't think enjoying this is being right with one's self. But again, I suppose you have your reasons.

As for me, I wish them all well and hope it doesn't continue this slide.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3356
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby Aaron » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Dude you get close to Indiana I'm in. Straight up, I didn't think you were Journey. In your own stuff, I love it. And a straight shooter. Get close and I'm in.

JSS wrote:
jestor92 wrote:Has anyone asked JSS about this situation yet


Hahaha, this is the greatest shit show I've seen in ages, I hope it drags out for a while, I'm LOVING it! Spent a fortune on popcorn thus far!
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
User avatar
Aaron
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2063
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:33 pm

Aaron wrote:Dude you get close to Indiana I'm in. Straight up, I didn't think you were Journey. In your own stuff, I love it. And a straight shooter. Get close and I'm in.


Whoa...check yourself. JSS lit a fire under the band's ass. Renditions of MOL and IBAWY were nothing short of stunning. I would take a healthy Augeri or JSS over Arnel anyday.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14390
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:14 pm

JSS wrote:
jestor92 wrote:Has anyone asked JSS about this situation yet


Hahaha, this is the greatest shit show I've seen in ages, I hope it drags out for a while, I'm LOVING it! Spent a fortune on popcorn thus far!


Wonder if Smitty regrets signing up. Who needs the drama? Over the years, I have seen Neal tell Perry fans online to go "have a stiff drink", but this is the biggest social media meltdown ever. It's Neal vs. the world. Management, Ross, and Cain.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14390
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:16 pm

The most offensive thing about Cain's latest dreck isn't so much the puritanical content but the auto-tune. Hang it up Frigga. You are not nor will you ever be a solo act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqIOI1W-r7g
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14390
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby FamilyMan » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:54 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
JSS wrote:
jestor92 wrote:Has anyone asked JSS about this situation yet


Hahaha, this is the greatest shit show I've seen in ages, I hope it drags out for a while, I'm LOVING it! Spent a fortune on popcorn thus far!


Wonder if Smitty regrets signing up. Who needs the drama? Over the years, I have seen Neal tell Perry fans online to go "have a stiff drink", but this is the biggest social media meltdown ever. It's Neal vs. the world. Management, Ross, and Cain.


Smitty didn't take the gig for sentimental reasons, or for any feelings of obligation to Neal. By his own admission, he took the gig for a paycheck. I don't think he cares much at all about this.
"I'd love to hear his voice again." - Neal Schon 2008
FamilyMan
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:11 am

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby Onestepper » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:08 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:The most offensive thing about Cain's latest dreck isn't so much the puritanical content but the auto-tune. Hang it up Frigga. You are not nor will you ever be a solo act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqIOI1W-r7g


Cain just needs to understand that he's not a front man or even a decent singer. I used to work at a Christian Rock radio station, and as it stands that track would get heavy play. But that more speaks to the quality overall of Christian music acts. I'm sure his wife is telling him it's the single greatest piece of music he's ever produced. We all know that's not correct.
Onestepper
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1027
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:48 am

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:59 am

FamilyMan wrote:Smitty didn't take the gig for sentimental reasons, or for any feelings of obligation to Neal. By his own admission, he took the gig for a paycheck. I don't think he cares much at all about this.


Actually, Smitty before joining the band again released a sentimental letter on his website. In it, he said he was motivated by his family. In part, he wanted his kids to see him with the band. He also stated his creative partnership with Neal and his admiration for Arnel. Im sure the paycheck does not hurt but I doubt that is his only motivator. If that was the case, he could have joined the band after Perry left. Can you show me this admission by Smitty? Or are you just talking out of your ass as usual?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14390
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby Archetype » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:03 am

FamilyMan wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
jestor92 wrote:Has anyone asked JSS about this situation yet


Wonder if Smitty regrets signing up. Who needs the drama? Over the years, I have seen Neal tell Perry fans online to go "have a stiff drink", but this is the biggest social media meltdown ever. It's Neal vs. the world. Management, Ross, and Cain.


Smitty didn't take the gig for sentimental reasons, or for any feelings of obligation to Neal. By his own admission, he took the gig for a paycheck. I don't think he cares much at all about this.



Didn't Steve say that one of his primary factors in choosing to return to Journey was so that his children could see him play live with them?
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 2388
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:06 am
Location: Andromeda

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:23 am

Onestepper wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:The most offensive thing about Cain's latest dreck isn't so much the puritanical content but the auto-tune. Hang it up Frigga. You are not nor will you ever be a solo act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqIOI1W-r7g


Cain just needs to understand that he's not a front man or even a decent singer. I used to work at a Christian Rock radio station, and as it stands that track would get heavy play. But that more speaks to the quality overall of Christian music acts. I'm sure his wife is telling him it's the single greatest piece of music he's ever produced. We all know that's not correct.


Lou Gramm is born again. Kevin Chalfant did a religious album. One of the Kansas guys Elefante or whatever also is religious. At least they can sing. Cain thinks he has the goods. But his singing ability is as limited as Sanjaya from American Idol.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14390
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby JourneyHard » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:04 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Lou Gramm is born again. Kevin Chalfant did a religious album. One of the Kansas guys Elefante or whatever also is religious. At least they can sing. Cain thinks he has the goods. But his singing ability is as limited as Sanjaya from American Idol.


You are right. This is why All That Really Matters didn't make it onto Frontiers. And everybody agrees Generations is the worst Journey album. Perhaps because Jon sings lead on one song.
JourneyHard
8 Track
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby JourneyHard » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:07 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Aaron wrote:Dude you get close to Indiana I'm in. Straight up, I didn't think you were Journey. In your own stuff, I love it. And a straight shooter. Get close and I'm in.


Whoa...check yourself. JSS lit a fire under the band's ass. Renditions of MOL and IBAWY were nothing short of stunning. I would take a healthy Augeri or JSS over Arnel anyday.


This made me think of something. We know the story goes that Neal found Arnel on Youtube or whatever, but what if Jon is the one who really found him. Jon was set againt JSS. Jon is the one that wants to return to the "classic sound." It makes sense that Jon would find Arnel, and then they made up the story that Neal found Arnel to hide that Neal really wanted JSS. Just sayin'
JourneyHard
8 Track
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:17 am

JourneyHard wrote:This made me think of something. We know the story goes that Neal found Arnel on Youtube or whatever, but what if Jon is the one who really found him. Jon was set againt JSS. Jon is the one that wants to return to the "classic sound." It makes sense that Jon would find Arnel, and then they made up the story that Neal found Arnel to hide that Neal really wanted JSS. Just sayin'


I think you are overthinking things. Jon is on record saying he was initially uncertain about Arnel. Jon prolly wanted Jeremey.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14390
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

PreviousNext

Return to Journey

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests