Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby tater1977 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:09 am

Neal Schon Says Journey Is at a Breaking Point

posted by Andrew Magnotta

http://q1043.iheart.com/content/2017-08 ... ing-point/

Journey guitarist and founder Neal Schon hasn't been shy about airing out his dirty laundry via his personal social media accounts.

And his latest comments via Twitter, make it seem like Journey is coming to a crossroads.

The problem? Politics and religion. Yes, it's that bad.

The issues Schon is having with his bandmates, particularly keyboardist Jonathan Cain with whom he's been openly feuding for months, would seem irreconcilable had Journey not been on tour all summer and been inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame without incident.

Schon's latest blowup comes after three members of Journey, including Cain and his wife Paula White Cain (the 'spiritual adviser' to President Trump), visited the White House without informing him.

Schon was agitated that bassist Ross Valory, vocalist Arnel Pineda and Cain posed for photos in the White House Press Briefing Room, and that reports indicated the trip was band-sanctioned. Schon insisted that neither he nor the band's management had prior knowledge of the White House visit.

"I don't deserve this BS," Schon wrote in response to another Tweet. "I will cut it all out like cancer."

The guitarist has reiterated that he believes Journey shouldn't mix with politics or religion, factors which will -- and perhaps have -- divided the band and its fans.

"Journey should never be used and exploited by anyone, especially band members for politics or any one religion," Schon wrote on Facebook. "I've been here since 1972 and this has always been our belief."

He added that Cain, Valory and Pineda could have taken a private tour of the White House, but they chose to make their visit a "spectacle."

He says Journey was asked many times to visit the White House during President Obama's administration. The band turned down those invites.

Schon continues to assert his ownership of the band name Journey. While it doesn't seem likely that a group led by any member other than him could perform under the Journey banner, the frequency at which Schon makes this claim indicates the situation is complicated.

As for what Schon will do without Journey, he's bandied about the idea of doing a blues album with John Waite of Bad English for a long time. He says he may do that in his time away from Journey, which could be as long as 11 months.

But then again, he and Steve Perry seem to still love and respect each other. There can't be two Journey's on the road if one of them has Schon and Perry, that's for sure.
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:48 am

Journey Could Be on the Brink of a Split After Latest Feud

By Nick DeRiso August 4, 2017

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/neal-sch ... er_4572276

Journey are apparently at another career crossroads. Founding guitarist Neal Schon spent the week taking a trio of bandmates to task publicly over their recent White House visit, capping a period of deep inner turmoil. By yesterday, Journey appeared to be breaking apart.

Schon claimed other members now want to tour without him, while he continued to assert his longtime leadership role. He responded by strongly implying that he intended to construct a different lineup of the band. “I will travel to new musical terrain that we never have and encompass everything,” Schon wrote on Twitter. “Hits are hits; we have a ton.”

Asked later if he’d be able to keep the Journey name, Schon said, “It’s not going anywhere.” He also posted an informational graphic, pulled from Wikipedia, illustrating that he’s the only member to have appeared on every Journey album.

These recent turn of events follow a visit by three band members to President Donald Trump‘s press room – apparently without Schon’s knowledge – in the days before the band’s tour finale at the Classic East festival in New York on July 30. Schon immediately began expressing surprise and dismay. Subsequent news reports then misrepresented the trip as band-sanctioned, which Schon angrily reiterated was not the case. (NBC, for instance, reported that “Journey Poses for Pictures in the White House Press Briefing Room.”)

“Wow, this is not the Journey I started in 1972 and have been fighting to protect since the beginning,” Schon wrote on Facebook on July 28. “I’ve discussed this many times with management and counsel, and they both agreed that there should never be anything to do with religious beliefs or politics with Journey.”

The White House photo op featured keyboardist Jonathan Cain, who has been married to Trump’s spiritual advisor since 2015; singer Arnel Pineda; and bassist Ross Valory, who co-founded Journey with Schon and singer and keyboardist Gregg Rolie in the early ’70s. Schon later confirmed that the group had met specifically to discuss the implications of such an official visit, and that he’d argued against it – “many, many times.”

The irony in all of this is that everyone in Journey’s current lineup, except for Pineda, was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame just last spring. They were also joined by Rolie, former singer Steve Perry and onetime drummer Aynsley Dunbar.

By then, however, Cain had already released a solo album titled What God Wants to Hear. As Cain became increasingly religious, Schon began pushing back, pointedly questioning whether they should associate a single faith with the group. Later, he re-posted some negative media coverage that focused on the ministry led by Cain’s wife. The guitarist even briefly changed his Twitter handle to “Neal Schon’s JRNY,” before switching it back to Neal Schon Music, giving a strong indication that a power struggle of some sort was unfolding.

“I believe our music is spiritual and uplifting and doesn’t need to be tagged with any one religion or politics. This is how we’ve always flown,” Schon tweeted on July 30. “It’s not about Trump at all.” He later confirmed that Journey had been asked “many times” to visit the White House during President Obama’s administration, and had turned them down as well.

Schon seemed most disappointed in the presence of Pineda at the White House; the singer was plucked out of obscurity after Schon found him on YouTube. “He’s living the American dream,” the guitarist said on July 28. “How quickly everyone forgets where they came from. I think the [Rock and Roll Hall of Fame] has gone to everyone’s head. Not me.”

Ultimate Classic Rock reached out to Journey’s management regarding this report, but the band didn’t offer a comment. Cain apparently hasn’t specifically responded to Schon either, though some of the Christian messages he’s been sharing on social media could be construed that way. On Aug. 3, for instance, he tweeted an image reading “God protect me from ANYTHING that wasn’t sent by you,” while Schon was discussing Journey on his Twitter.

The band’s current lineup has been in place since platinum-era drummer Steve Smith rejoined in 2015. Was their show on July 30 at Classic East their last? Schon has been mulling that for a week now. “I’m not sure,” he said on July 28. “The last two years have not been easy. Was fine till then.”

What remains unclear is who would own the Journey name, if Schon splits off. “It depends on what happens,” he admitted on Aug. 3. Earlier, however, he cautioned, “They will not tour with [the] Journey name. Trust me. I’ve spent way too long building to give up the brand.”

It’s also unknown who might be part of any possible new configuration with Schon. He has already made clear his interest in bringing back classic-era members like Rolie and Perry, if possible. For instance, the guitarist retweeted a message along with a picture of himself with Steve Perry: “This story is not over. It was just a comma, and not an endpoint.”

Schon and Rolie reconnected on a recent reunion project with their pre-Journey band Santana. Rolie was also onstage for Journey’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction, though Schon says that wasn’t without a fight. “I had to hold out signing my release to insure Gregg Rolie would be able to be onstage playing,” Schon wrote on Twitter. “Jon and Ross didn’t want him.”

Perry also made a rare appearance with Journey during their emotion-filled induction. Asked specifically about a reunion with Perry recently, Schon tweeted, “I’d love to.” Schon has been dedicating “Lights” to his old bandmate; he also said his work with Perry represented “the true heart and soul of JRNY” on Instagram. On July 29, Schon admitted, “When I hear my guitar, I hear his voice.”

Schon had already been working with Smith on solo projects, before the drummer made an official return to Journey. Valory has been featured on every Journey record except 1986’s Raised on Radio.

Elsewhere, Schon confirmed that Journey will be dormant for a lengthy period, maybe as long as 11 months. He’s also still discussing a blues-based reunion with former Bad English bandmate John Waite. Whether that comes to pass or not, Schon aims to stay busy on his own. The guitarist recently announced that he plans to release not one, not two, but a whopping three new albums next year.
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby ebake02 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:03 am

I've been wondering a lot lately how much of this shit is really coming from Neal. Is his wife spewing any of this on his behalf?
Penn Staters across the globe should feel no shame in saying "We are…Penn State." - Joe Paterno
ebake02
Stereo LP

Postby perryswoman » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:31 am

I swear either Neal is drinking again or he is having a nervous breakdown with Perry coming out with new music
Come back Steve Perry!!
perryswoman
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:40 am

perryswoman wrote:I swear either Neal is drinking again or he is having a nervous breakdown with Perry coming out with new music

Agreed. Now he is saying that Journey playing the RNC was a private event. Get real. There was way more publicity of them playing the RNC than this recent Trump photo. Total hypocrite.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Archetype » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:42 am

perryswoman wrote:I swear either Neal is drinking again or he is having a nervous breakdown with Perry coming out with new music

Steve has been "coming out with new music soon" for about 7 years at this point. I really doubt that we will ever hear him sing another note.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape

Postby perryfan61 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:52 am

Archetype wrote:

Steve has been "coming out with new music soon" for about 7 years at this point. I really doubt that we will ever hear him sing another note.

We will see what happens in October....if no new album then, I might just possibly agree with you.
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby Journey/Survivor » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:46 pm

Archetype wrote:

Actually, Perry has been "Coming out with new music soon" a lot longer than that.

The thing is, I really doubt that Neal has any problem with Perry releasing a new album. If Perry does release a new album it will still give some publicity to Journey.

There's no reason for Schon to be bothered by Perry releasing a new album.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:03 pm

perryfan61 wrote:
Archetype wrote:

We will see what happens in October....if no new album then, I might just possibly agree with you.

Not going to happen. If he were coming out with an album in October, there would be more details then we have...maybe even a single by now.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:30 pm

The band essentially started falling apart long ago. The way Augeri was replaced was wrong. The way JSS was replaced was wrong. Revelation turned it's back on the years prior of trying to move on from the Perry years and instead tried to imitate them. Then Eclipse couldn't equal what Revelation's success. So, now you have Jonathan wanting to go one direction and Neal wanting to go another. For JOURNEY, a BAND, they both have to give that up and do what is best for the BAND. It obviously won't happen. You have Neal stuck on the keys metaphor and believing it's his band. You have Jonathan electing himself as protector of the Journey legacy.

Neal, you either want to be in a BAND, or you don't. Do you not understand that that Steve Perry should have never had the keys back in the 80's for a BAND. Do you not understand that you shouldn't either....FOR THE EXACT SAME REASONS?

Jonathan, who elected you keeper of Journey's legacy? The fans are the ones who built the legacy and determine what it means - by them and for them.

Neal may want to do a guitar driven rock album and have that be Journey. Jonathan may want to do a traditional Journey sounding pop album. Neither of you is right. Have you both forgotten how to simply write and perform the best music that JOURNEY can write and perform?

And, Neal, stop acting like Donald J. Trump. Having one of him existing in the world is enough.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby tater1977 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:02 pm

August 4, 2017

This Journey Drama is Getting Very Ugly

http://wror.com/2017/08/04/journey-drama-getting-ugly/
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:06 pm

August 4, 2017

Journey May Reform...With Steve Perry

http://963kklz.com/2017/08/04/journey-m ... eve-perry/

There is some serious drama happening in the Journey camp. Guitarist Neal Schon is a founding member of the band, and the only one to have been there consistently since the beginning. And since the beginning, he has been adamant about keeping the band out of anything to do with politics or religion. He feels the music is uplifting and positive on its own and wants the Journey name to stay neutral.

Recently, three current Journey members took a photo at the White House and didn't tell Schon they were going. And Schon is FUMING. He says it's not about who is in office, since they've turned down photo ops for former Presidents as well. Schon just firmly believes they have the loyal fans that they do because they don't lean to either side on religion and politics, thus creating a unity among Journey followers.

And here's the REALLY interesting part: Schon firmly believes he owns the Journey name. And hints that he is ready to break up the band and take the name his own direction. That direction (you ready for this?) includes reuniting with original keyboardist Gregg Rolie and the one and only Steve Perry! And a recent instagram post by Schon implies that he's already planted that seed...

Get all the crazy details here!
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:21 pm

Monker wrote:Neal may want to do a guitar driven rock album and have that be Journey. Jonathan may want to do a traditional Journey sounding pop album. Neither of you is right. Have you both forgotten how to simply write and perform the best music that JOURNEY can write and perform?

Except Jonathan doesn't want to make any Journey albums. Big difference.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Archetype » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:26 am

Monker wrote:
perryfan61 wrote:

Not going to happen. If he were coming out with an album in October, there would be more details then we have...maybe even a single by now.

This. It's not happening. We would have at least an album title and an actual realease date by now if it was coming out in October, and as you said, most likely a single.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape

Postby Art Vandelay » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:36 am

Archetype wrote:
Monker wrote:
perryfan61 wrote:

This. It's not happening. We would have at least an album title and an actual realease date by now if it was coming out in October, and as you said, most likely a single.

October? Maybe. Maybe not. But there has definitely been enough information shared this time around to indicate that an album has been completed and is being shopped around. Without an official label, there is no way you could promote it. Just sit tight, even if it takes more than a few months after October.

Regarding Neal's comments on planting the seed to reunite Journey with Perry? He's off his rocker. This is why the rumors of Perry reuniting wit them up to and including the R&R HOF kept burning. Perry tried to extinguish that flame at the HOF. Neal's pipe dreams won't let it die.
"Serenity now...insanity later."
Art Vandelay
Cassette Tape

Postby Archetype » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:24 am

And Steve had 50 songs ready to release in 2011. Is he still shopping for a label for those, too?
Archetype
Cassette Tape

Postby Onestepper » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:57 am

I laugh every time i see people actually think Perry is about to release something. And then I laugh even louder when I see people say that he's going to reunite with Journey.

That definition of insanity sure does work in strange ways....
Onestepper
Cassette Tape

Postby nylady » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:51 am

This may be somewhat off the Schon/Cain drama topic, but I keep seeing folks post that Perry's album is due out in October. Is this something that has been confirmed by SP's camp? I haven't seen anything confirming a date, so wondering if I missed something (which is extremely possible). Has there been any actual updates from Perry or a valid rep of his saying he will release something in October? Any info is appreciated.
nylady
Radio Waves

Postby JourneyHard » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:15 am

It's Neal's wife who is the trouble-maker. She is the one behind all these crazy tweets on Neal's account. I am sure of it. She hates Trump and is attacking Jon and Arnel and Ross for visiting the white house. Neal needs to cut her free. She is trouble with a capital T. She is only going to bring him down. I am sure Neal doesn't care about politics or religion. But his wife sure does.

For the record, we need to respect peoples' politics and religion. If Jon loves Trump, that is his right. If Neal's wife loves Obama, that is her right. If Jon has found religion, that is his right. We shouldn't fight over this. Politics and religion should be kept out of Journey, but Neal's wife needs to keep her nose out of Jon's politics and religion as well.

Next thing you know, Neal's wife will want to be the lead singer of Journey. Yikes!
JourneyHard
LP

Postby Lora » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:57 am

nylady wrote:This may be somewhat off the Schon/Cain drama topic, but I keep seeing folks post that Perry's album is due out in October. Is this something that has been confirmed by SP's camp? I haven't seen anything confirming a date, so wondering if I missed something (which is extremely possible). Has there been any actual updates from Perry or a valid rep of his saying he will release something in October? Any info is appreciated.

Nope. There has been no official statement about a release date in October.
Lora
8 Track

Postby nylady » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:24 am

Thank you for the reply Lora. I do follow Fan Asylum and knew there had been nothing announced there. I know that when Steve is ready to put info out there, you guys will let us know.

Lora wrote:
nylady wrote:This may be somewhat off the Schon/Cain drama topic, but I keep seeing folks post that Perry's album is due out in October. Is this something that has been confirmed by SP's camp? I haven't seen anything confirming a date, so wondering if I missed something (which is extremely possible). Has there been any actual updates from Perry or a valid rep of his saying he will release something in October? Any info is appreciated.

Nope. There has been no official statement about a release date in October.
nylady
Radio Waves

Postby Journey/Survivor » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:45 am

Art Vandelay wrote:Regarding Neal's comments on planting the seed to reunite Journey with Perry? He's off his rocker. This is why the rumors of Perry reuniting wit them up to and including the R&R HOF kept burning. Perry tried to extinguish that flame at the HOF. Neal's pipe dreams won't let it die.

It's publicity for a band that is about to take a long break. It keeps the Journey name in the headlines.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby perryfan61 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:56 am

Neal has really lost it now. He's comparing the band to the mafia, who kill the old leader just for the power. He is just getting ridiculous now.

As for an October date for SP'S new album, I'm not sure why I have that date in mind, but according to Lora, that is wrong. So, I have officially given up on any new music, which believe me, is incredibly hard to do, but one has to face reality at some point, however hard that may be. :( :(

If Revolution Saints can get their record made and out within one year, you would think Mr. Perry would be able to do the same, considering his stellar reputation, and the fact that he's been working on it for quite a while. I have to then believe he doesn't want to put out any new music, or else it would be out. As a fan, that is a major disappointment, but it's his choice, not mine.....obviously.
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby Greg » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:35 am

Eric wrote:
Greg wrote:
brywool wrote:Yeah, I don't agree that Neal should keep spilling (as voyeuristically fascinating as it is)

The band stuff is what it is but if there's ANY lesson to be learned from Steve Perry, it's 'Take the High Road'. Seriously - Perry was always a private guy and that has served him extremely well. Neal should take a lesson from that. If Neal ends up burning Journey to the ground (as right as he may or may not be) he will have an absolute uphill battle getting anyone to follow whatever new Journey there is to be because he will be seen as the bad guy. He already is if you believe many of the FB/Twitter posts.

Nail on the head there! It's going to be awfully hard to rebuild the Journey brand after kicking Arnel Pineda to the curb. It's not a good look for Journey no matter how you slice it.

He may have been hurt and lashed out at Arnel, but I doubt he wouldn't want him to be his singer. I don't recommend replacing him either.

You might want to read up on Neal's Twitter. He's pretty much done with Arnel, Ross, and Jon.
Greg
Cassette Tape

Postby slucero » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:51 pm

Arnel is under contract, that I think ends this year.. So he just doesn't get a new contract (that means he's fired)...

Smitty is under contract but I'd bet he has a buyout clause in it if the band can't fulfill its promise to employ.

Considering what he said about Ross and Valory:

“I had to hold out signing my release to insure Gregg Rolie would be able to be onstage playing,” Schon wrote on Twitter. “Jon and Ross didn’t want him.”

I'd bet he's done with Ross too....

To my knowledge the only full members are Cain and Valory... they'd have to negotiate buyouts... and Neal would be smart to simply buy the name at the same time.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby HydraRed » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:05 pm

If this ends up ending like it seems to be, with Neal taking the name for himself, and Cain, Ross, Arnel, and Smitty going off and doing their own thing...unless Neal puts together something with Rollie and other quality musicians around him, what a sad, shitty, and embarrassing end to a great band.
HydraRed
Radio Waves

Postby steveo777 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:54 pm

A scenario:

Cain, Valory and Pineda pick up Deen and Lincoln Brewster. Bye Neal!
steveo777
MP3

Postby slucero » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:38 pm

HydraRed wrote:If this ends up ending like it seems to be, with Neal taking the name for himself, and Cain, Ross, Arnel, and Smitty going off and doing their own thing...unless Neal puts together something with Rollie and other quality musicians around him, what a sad, shitty, and embarrassing end to a great band.

steveo777 wrote:A scenario:

Cain, Valory and Pineda pick up Deen and Lincoln Brewster. Bye Neal!

Doubt it. Journey is gonna be on hiatus for 11 months.. Neals gonna do solo stuff...

And after reading this...

How would you feel if u found out that the rest of the band wanted to tour without me? I've always been 100%JRNY and made the right choices

NEAL SCHON MUSIC (@NealSchonMusic) August 03, 2017

I'm more convinced than ever that Neal's is gonna blow this thing up.

Arnel is fired. After 11 months off, he'll just be another name on the Wikipedia list of Journey singers.. because he needs to be IN Journey to stay famous. He's made his money. He'll go home and retire a wealthy man. Good on him.

Smitty's a smart cat... he'll just go back to playing Jazz... get some distance and wait and see... besides, I'm pretty sure there's no way Smitty does that to Neal, they're actually friends..

Ross is a follower.. and it looks like he's following Jon.

I'm betting Neals already got the laywers primed for the second Cain tries to do anything labelled "Journey".. the only hope is a miracle from Irving Azzof

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby annie89509 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:42 pm

Wow, a real crisis now..., what with so many articles about band turmoil and possible band breakup.

We all know Neal is a big baby-type, prone to egotistical and power-hungry rants. What doesn’t help is having the fanboys/fangirls fawn all of him whenever he posts something. Of course, that’s all we’re going to see if he takes to deleting posts and blocks posters who might be the least bit disagreeing.

Yes, Neal is a hypocrite with all his current indignation about band shouldn't get mixed up in religion and politics – as posters here have pointed to some of the things he has done with the band previously.

Remember a few years back when SP did his cameos at Eels shows? One of the highlights in the last show was his monologue introducing Lights. Steve talked about the song’s origin being about Los Angeles. We know the story to be true because Steve was living in L.A. before he ever joined Journey, and I’ve read that story before in old press interviews of past heyday. So, Neal had to get uppity in subsequent Journey live shows, declaring that “Lights is a song about San Francisco” and that he wrote the song “with the guy in Gregg Rolie’s basement.” The Guy -- that’s what was uttered from Neal’s mouth – show after show (links on YT) – sort of making it sound like he wrote the song with GR (to fans who don’t know any better).

This year, Lights is introduced with “I want to dedicate this song to Steve Perry.” In fact, I’d bet the name, Steve Perry, gets mentioned by Neal (on his own, with no prodding) more times this year (since RnRHOF induction) than any time in the past 10-15 years, combined.

In an interview, Jon Cain talked about the writing process of DSB in relationship with SP. Where they were at the time, the thought process, how the lyrics were put together, what each phrase meant, etc… logical and enlightening. But, Neal got all defensive, accused JC of cutting him off – selective amnesia (sic) – he called it. Then, there’s all the paranoia about chopping of his likeness and hacking into his accounts. Crazy stuff!

I do believe, as some have suggested, Neal’s wife (Michaela) might be behind all the stuff on facebook, twitter, instagram. Neal is simply not that bright (technologically savvy) to be attaching re-tweets, finding old pics (of him and SP), coming up with all sorts of captions, so forth. And what’s up with the hatred and disdain of JC’s wife (highlighting and soiling her reputation) coming from Neal’s camp? It’s not like Michaela has an impeccable reputation, right? Sure seems like woman-to-woman jealousy, to me.
annie89509
Stereo LP

Postby annie89509 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:26 pm

I also don’t think we should take everything Neal says as gospel…as if he never over-reacts (exaggerates), right? This thing about him (Neal) having to fight for GR (over Jon/Ross objection) to perform with the band at RnRHOF show doesn’t sound right to me. Gregg was an inductee. He should have been able to play, if he wanted to, without anyone having “to fight” for him.

Also, Jon and Ross refusing to allow GR to perform with the band in the Santana reunion tour. Any Journey fan should be upset with Jon/Ross, if true. But, we have seen Gregg called up on stage for a song or 2 in past shows. What’s so different this time? We haven’t heard from Jon or Ross about this. And Gregg has said nothing regarding the alleged snub. We don’t know.
annie89509
Stereo LP

PreviousNext

Return to Journey