Page 19 of 19

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:42 pm
by jrnyman28
Journey/Survivor wrote:
jrnyman28 wrote:I can honestly say this drama has died down on my end....because Neal blocked me!!


What did you say to get blocked?


No clue. Didn't even know it happened until i realized I hadn't seen a Neal Blast in a while so I went to his profile.

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:46 pm
by jrnyman28
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
jrnyman28 wrote:I can honestly say this drama has died down on my end....because Neal blocked me!!


Don't take it personally. He's insane. He blocks everybody who doesn't kiss his ass.


I may have mentioned that....

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:00 pm
by steveo777
jrnyman28 wrote:I can honestly say this drama has died down on my end....because Neal blocked me!!


That's pretty stupid. He's blocked many, including some who are in AP's circle, even going as far as using the middle finger emoji. There is going to be lots of future ticket sales that are not going to happen. Ah, the economics of his ego. I guess he didn't care that many of the people he blocked WERE fans.

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:58 pm
by jrnyman28
Yep, even if the band recovers and stays intact, how many fans may be lost over all this?

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:36 pm
by bellairepark73
Yep. I got blocked too not to long ago. Oh well. And you wanna know something funny...I was gonna take his side because I saw what Paula white was doing with her so-called church and the hypocrisy I saw. Now...because of the "Arnel should be grateful" bit...he lost me. Until I saw the latest video of Jon and the Bakers. Then I changed my neutral position and my anger at him disparaging everyone to...I think he's got something here.

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:50 pm
by bellairepark73
tater1977 wrote:Wonder if something else was getting Schon all pissy and the
WH visit just kind of topped it off with the others being the
targets and he just finally blew his top :?:


When he was on Twitter like a bad habit, he said that it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:11 am
by JourneyHard
I was listening to Eclipse recently and To Whom It May Concern is full of religion. Neal, Jon and the whole band signed off on that song. So, it is too late to talk about keeping religion out of Journey. Just sayin'

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:01 am
by Eric
JourneyHard wrote:I was listening to Eclipse recently and To Whom It May Concern is full of religion. Neal, Jon and the whole band signed off on that song. So, it is too late to talk about keeping religion out of Journey. Just sayin'


There's a big difference between religion and writing a concept album that includes a song about having faith in a higher power.

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:22 am
by Marabelle
To me Trail by fire cd .... well most of the songs almost seem hymnal

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:49 am
by JourneyHard
Eric wrote:
JourneyHard wrote:I was listening to Eclipse recently and To Whom It May Concern is full of religion. Neal, Jon and the whole band signed off on that song. So, it is too late to talk about keeping religion out of Journey. Just sayin'


There's a big difference between religion and writing a concept album that includes a song about having faith in a higher power.


I know they were trying to say all religions were acceptable, but that is highly offensive to the people of each of these religions. If you don't think your religion is the greatest religion, why be part of it?

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:55 am
by The_Noble_Cause
JourneyHard wrote:I was listening to Eclipse recently and To Whom It May Concern is full of religion. Neal, Jon and the whole band signed off on that song. So, it is too late to talk about keeping religion out of Journey. Just sayin'


Good point. Don't forget "One More" off TBF.

"Wicked prophets kill... speaking his name..."

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:53 am
by Memorex
JourneyHard wrote:
Eric wrote:
JourneyHard wrote:I was listening to Eclipse recently and To Whom It May Concern is full of religion. Neal, Jon and the whole band signed off on that song. So, it is too late to talk about keeping religion out of Journey. Just sayin'


There's a big difference between religion and writing a concept album that includes a song about having faith in a higher power.


I know they were trying to say all religions were acceptable, but that is highly offensive to the people of each of these religions. If you don't think your religion is the greatest religion, why be part of it?


To believe in your religion you must disbelieve all others. And that's ok. So long as we don't want to take away the rights of others to practice their own voodoo.

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:23 am
by scarab
I don't think Neal has a problem with spirituality in Journey's music especially in a universal feel.
What Jon is doing and his mega scamming wife has nothing to do with spirituality or religion.
It is very fitting that she is Trump's "spiritual advisor". Bilk the poor to make the rich richer.

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:46 am
by JourneyHard
Stealing money from rich or poor or anybody is wrong. Jon really needs to open up a Bible.