Revolution Saints New album's video comes out July 21.

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Revolution Saints New album's video comes out July 21.

Postby tater1977 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:17 am

Revolution Saints New album
Published: 15 July 2017

Revolution Saints new album "Light In The Dark" will be released from Frontiers Records on October 13.
And their new video "Light In The Dark" will be released on July 21.
Please don't miss it and their new music sounds great!

http://www.dougaldrich.net/en/news/curr ... 7-979.html
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Re: Revolution Saints New album's video comes out July 21.

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:30 pm

tater1977 wrote:Revolution Saints New album
Published: 15 July 2017

Revolution Saints new album "Light In The Dark" will be released from Frontiers Records on October 13.
And their new video "Light In The Dark" will be released on July 21.
Please don't miss it and their new music sounds great!

http://www.dougaldrich.net/en/news/curr ... 7-979.html

Cool. We got any new sound clips yet?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby tater1977 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:38 am

Not yet.
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby JourneyHard » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:48 am

When did they start making this new album? It seemed like they did it really fast. Journey should be able to do the same.
JourneyHard
Cassette Tape

Postby perryfan61 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:26 am

JourneyHard wrote:When did they start making this new album? It seemed like they did it really fast. Journey should be able to do the same.

It was in the spring sometime. Deen went to Italy to do it, apparently he has lots of vocals on this one. He says it's out this fall, can't wait to hear it!
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby Onestepper » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:50 am

Deen also said ton Twitter hat the band had no input or control over the creative for the album cover and marketing. Seems Frontiers is pretty controlling about that stuff.
Onestepper
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:09 pm

Onestepper wrote:Deen also said ton Twitter hat the band had no input or control over the creative for the album cover and marketing. Seems Frontiers is pretty controlling about that stuff.

Yea according to Deen they wanted an Iron Maiden type mascot and Frontiers gave them an owl. Pretty humorous,
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Onestepper » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:02 am

First audio clip dropped this morning. I think you can listen on Spotify if you have an account. Sounds good.

Not able to post the link. Go to their Twitter page to find it.

edit: Here's the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWMgLaRppi8
Onestepper
Cassette Tape

Postby Navarro » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:20 am

The owl is significant symbolism throughout pop culture from the ruling elites. Watch a movie or TV show-owls, skull and crossbones, single eyes are everywhere if you are paying attention. Hiding in plain sight... Everyone can come to their own conclusions.
Navarro
Ol' 78

Postby FamilyMan » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:00 am

The cheese factor in this music video is on par with Separate Ways. Some of the worst lip synching in recent memory.
But the tune is a great one. Could easily hear this being a Journey song. And Deen is in fine form. Looks and sounds healthy. Would be a great opening act for Journey/Def Lep next year.
"I'd love to hear his voice again." - Neal Schon 2008
FamilyMan
Cassette Tape

Postby slucero » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:44 am

Deen looks great! Happy & healthy.

The song lyrics sound autobiographical. Nothing wrong with that. Good message.

Structurally it has a "Nite Ranger meets Journey" feel...

Aldrich's playing "fits"... and his tone in the mix is clean & tight. I don't hear huge reverb tails in the mix..

Love the mix. Love the energy.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby tater1977 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:28 pm

https://www.facebook.com/RevolutionSain ... 0584743155

ANNOUNCEMENT: Our new album, LIGHT IN THE DARK is due out October 13th on Frontiers Music srl! Check out the first single and video, "Light In The Dark": https://youtu.be/ZWMgLaRppi8

The album will be available on CD, CD/DVD Deluxe Edition (includes live bonus tracks on the CD and on the DVD, footage from the band’s first-ever live performance captured at Frontiers Rock Festival in Milan this past April, a “Making Of” mini-documentary, and music videos for “Light In The Dark” and “I Wouldn’t Change A Thing”), 180g Vinyl, and as a special Limited Edition Box Set (includes the Deluxe Edition CD/DVD, 180g Vinyl, T-shirt (size L), poster, lithograph and sticker).

Pre-orders: http://radi.al/LightInTheDark
• Frontiers: http://www.frontiers.shop
• Amazon: http://radi.al/LightInTheDarkAmazon
• iTunes: http://radi.al/LightInTheDarkiTunes
• Google Play: http://radi.al/LightInTheDarkGooglePl

*Please note, Frontiers webstore is the only place for physical pre-orders right now. Amazon.com will have physical pre-orders up about 8 weeks prior to release date, approximately August 18th.

You can also listen to Revolution Saints' newest music on Spotify here: http://radi.al/LightInTheDarkSpotify

“This is a fun band! I think the fans are going to pick up on the excitement and the shear musical enjoyment we are having. It was great going to Italy to get the album started and film the videos, and the music speaks for itself.” - Jack Blades

“’Light In The Dark’ is such a great song. It was the first one we recorded. We ran through it a few times and nailed it in the first couple takes. We're so excited for everyone to hear this record. We're very happy with what we came up with and can't wait to bring it to everyone live.” - Deen Castronovo

“I’m very excited about REVOLUTION SAINTS’ second record! First I want to say that it's because of huge support from the fans that RS2 happened. Thank you. If you liked #1, I think you'll love this one even more. It’s stronger, and a bit heavier in some spots. We tried a few new things and we can’t wait for our fans to hear it! There’s a very good chance we’ll finally get to play live and we’re currently exploring the possibilities of a tour. For now, get ready, because the album kicks ass and it's comin’ at you real soon!” - Doug Aldrich

LIGHT IN THE DARK builds off the classic melodic rock style of the debut, but fans should prepare for a somehow even more inspired set and a few (pleasant) surprises. Inspiring, uplifting, emotionally powerful, and thoughtful, this album WILL be the soundtrack to many a moment in your life.

To all of the loyal REVOLUTION SAINTS fans, prepare to have your patience rewarded beyond your wildest dreams with this album! Understand this clearly, REVOLUTION SAINTS is HERE TO STAY.

Here’s the complete track listing for LIGHT IN THE DARK:

1. Light In The Dark
2. Freedom
3. Ride On
4. I Wouldn’t Change A Thing
5. Don’s Surrender
6. Take You Down
7. The Storm Inside
8. Can’t Run Away From Love
9. Running On The Edge
10. Another Chance
11. Falling Apart
12. Back On My Trail (live, bonus track on deluxe edition only)
13. Turn Back Time (live, bonus track on deluxe edition only)
14. Here Forever (live, bonus track on deluxe edition only)
15. Locked Out Of Paradise (live, bonus track on deluxe edition only)
Bonus DVD contents:
--REVOLUTION SAINTS live at Frontiers Rock Festival (“Back On My Trail,” “Turn Back Time,” “Here Forever,” “Locked Out Of Paradise”)
--Making of LIGHT IN THE DARK (documentary)
--“Light In The Dark” (song video)
--“I Wouldn’t Change A Thing” (song video)
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby JourneyHard » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:27 am

If Revolution Saints can get a second album out this fast, shouldn't Perry be able to get his first album in decades out by October 2017? Just sayin'
JourneyHard
Cassette Tape

Postby scarab » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:44 am

JourneyHard wrote:If Revolution Saints can get a second album out this fast, shouldn't Perry be able to get his first album in decades out by October 2027? Just sayin'

fixed it for you :lol:

actually with no management (until maybe recently) and no record label, and probably no producer(s) it would take a long time to make an album. But if it's true and this album will be about his loss, i am sure that even makes it harder.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby JourneyHard » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:19 pm

scarab wrote: But if it's true and this album will be about his loss, i am sure that even makes it harder.

If it is about his loss, this should be the best album he ever did! Just think of the emotions and gut-wrenching pain. It should be awesome. Sometimes, the worst can bring out the best in a songwriter.
JourneyHard
Cassette Tape

Postby perryfan61 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:53 am

JourneyHard wrote:
scarab wrote: But if it's true and this album will be about his loss, i am sure that even makes it harder.

If it is about his loss, this should be the best album he ever did! Just think of the emotions and gut-wrenching pain. It should be awesome. Sometimes, the worst can bring out the best in a songwriter.

I'm truly sorry about his loss, but if it results in an album full of "emotion and gut-wrenching pain", then it will have been worth the long wait. I'm still hopeful for an October release.
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Return to Journey