Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboardist

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:04 am

tj wrote:This all seems to have quieted down. Is that because Neal shut up about it?



I read yesterday that Neal was criticizing his own son, Miles, on Twitter. Neal's behavior has gone off the rails lately. Should go to rehab.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 12391
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby bellairepark73 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:35 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
tj wrote:This all seems to have quieted down. Is that because Neal shut up about it?



I read yesterday that Neal was criticizing his own son, Miles, on Twitter. Neal's behavior has gone off the rails lately. Should go to rehab.


Then Miles fires back with a particularly scathing retort on Instagram today calling an unnamed person (more than likely his father) a narcissist AND a liar.
bellairepark73
45 RPM
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:48 am

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby tj » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:40 am

bellairepark73 wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:

I read yesterday that Neal was criticizing his own son, Miles, on Twitter. Neal's behavior has gone off the rails lately. Should go to rehab.


Then Miles fires back with a particularly scathing retort on Instagram today calling an unnamed person (more than likely his father) a narcissist AND a liar.


Family issues have been around since the beginning of time. Cain killed Abel over jealousy. What's new is the ability to immediately share the issue with millions of others. Sort of like Jerry Springer on turbo. I have friends who have divorced and the whole list of accusations, denials, everything was played out on Facebook. While sometimes it's like watching a train wreck and you just can't look away, in the end it's really sad.
User avatar
tj
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1179
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Journey/Survivor » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:04 am

Irving Azoff (Journey's top manager) is said to have constantly said "Lies are a necessary part of the business of rock n roll."
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3544
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: The Best Location In the Nation

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby slucero » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:51 pm

Journey/Survivor wrote:Irving Azoff (Journey's top manager) is said to have constantly said "Lies are a necessary part of the business of rock n roll."



Its how he got the Eagles to unfreeze Hell..

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


~Albert Einstein
User avatar
slucero
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5252
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 pm

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby SF-Dano » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:40 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
tj wrote:This all seems to have quieted down. Is that because Neal shut up about it?



I read yesterday that Neal was criticizing his own son, Miles, on Twitter. Neal's behavior has gone off the rails lately. Should go to rehab.


What was the criticism about? I saw what Miles posted on FB about narcissistic people. Did not state it was in reference to his dad, but very well could be. Curious as to what the criticism was about.
Image
User avatar
SF-Dano
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:00 am
Location: Near Sacramento missin' my City by the Bay

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby bellairepark73 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:55 am

slucero wrote:
Journey/Survivor wrote:Irving Azoff (Journey's top manager) is said to have constantly said "Lies are a necessary part of the business of rock n roll."



Its how he got the Eagles to unfreeze Hell..


I'd like him do the same with Journey and get SP to come back. If he can do that, maybe he can do anything.
bellairepark73
45 RPM
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:48 am

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby tj » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:58 am

bellairepark73 wrote:
I'd like him do the same with Journey and get SP to come back. If he can do that, maybe he can do anything.


Azoff's start and success in business was with the Eagles, going back almost 50 years. Much like Herbie's with Journey. Azoff couldn't get SP to tour or do even simple promotion for TBF, I can't imagine that he would have much sway with him now.
User avatar
tj
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1179
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby HydraRed » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:51 am

Neal has now decided due to "hacking" he's done with social media it looks like. Other than the occasional videos of him playing I won't miss it too much.

https://www.facebook.com/schonmusic/pos ... 8620751607

Would love to see what this "hacking" is..
HydraRed
Radio Waves
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby fightingilliniJRNY » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:28 pm

HydraRed wrote:Neal has now decided due to "hacking" he's done with social media it looks like. Other than the occasional videos of him playing I won't miss it too much.

https://www.facebook.com/schonmusic/pos ... 8620751607

Would love to see what this "hacking" is..


There is no hacking. It's the same garbage he spewed when -- no joke -- he thought people were hacking Google over the summer because his head was cut off in pictures. Which was simply just the way Twitter cropped the image in links he shared.

Like people care enough to "hack Google" to spite Neal Schon... :roll:
User avatar
fightingilliniJRNY
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1780
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:53 am

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:18 pm

fightingilliniJRNY wrote:
There is no hacking. It's the same garbage he spewed when -- no joke -- he thought people were hacking Google over the summer because his head was cut off in pictures. Which was simply just the way Twitter cropped the image in links he shared.

Like people care enough to "hack Google" to spite Neal Schon... :roll:


Yup. Guy is nuts.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 12391
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby tj » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:15 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
fightingilliniJRNY wrote:
There is no hacking. It's the same garbage he spewed when -- no joke -- he thought people were hacking Google over the summer because his head was cut off in pictures. Which was simply just the way Twitter cropped the image in links he shared.

Like people care enough to "hack Google" to spite Neal Schon... :roll:


Yup. Guy is nuts.


On one hand, it's funny to see how ridiculous people with mental issues behave. On the other hand, it can be pretty scary.
User avatar
tj
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1179
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby JourneyHard » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:25 am

I bet Neal and Jon will forgive each other by next summer just in time for the next Journey tour.

If they are willing to spend some money, they can have a hologram of Steve Perry front the band next year unless you need Perry's permission; in that case, they can have Elmo, pictured on front of Frontiers, front the band. :D
JourneyHard
LP
 
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby ebake02 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:21 am

JourneyHard wrote:I bet Neal and Jon will forgive each other by next summer just in time for the next Journey tour.

If they are willing to spend some money, they can have a hologram of Steve Perry front the band next year unless you need Perry's permission; in that case, they can have Elmo, pictured on front of Frontiers, front the band. :D


Arnel will be back too, I can't imagine that the solo tour he's been doing lately has been an overly profitable venture. Collecting a steady Journey tour paycheck is a far more lucrative opportunity, especially if that rumored Def Leppard tour does actually happen. His feel good story is too far in the past for him to hit a home run with a solo career and I don't think he's made money yet to be set in that department either.
Penn Staters across the globe should feel no shame in saying "We are…Penn State." - Joe Paterno
ebake02
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: North Central PA

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby steveo777 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:00 pm

ebake02 wrote:
JourneyHard wrote:I bet Neal and Jon will forgive each other by next summer just in time for the next Journey tour.

If they are willing to spend some money, they can have a hologram of Steve Perry front the band next year unless you need Perry's permission; in that case, they can have Elmo, pictured on front of Frontiers, front the band. :D


Arnel will be back too, I can't imagine that the solo tour he's been doing lately has been an overly profitable venture. Collecting a steady Journey tour paycheck is a far more lucrative opportunity, especially if that rumored Def Leppard tour does actually happen. His feel good story is too far in the past for him to hit a home run with a solo career and I don't think he's made money yet to be set in that department either.



Arnel's solo tours are fundraisers for his foundation. I don't think he expects high earnings from them. He has quite a Filipino following, especially in Canada.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 10925
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby fsutall » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:17 am

Lengthy profile of Mrs. Cain in today's Washington Post. Several mentions of JC and some candid photos of the two of them together. I've pasted the text that references JC and/or Journey below:

It was about this time that White was on a flight to San Antonio that was also carrying the band Journey. “Paula walks on board with all sorts of stuff in her arms, and she dropped a big giant book in the aisle,” says Cain, 67. “I noticed she had expensive high heels on. I asked her, ‘What do you do for a living?’ She looked at me and said, ‘I am a public speaker.’ ‘What sort?’ I asked. ‘I’m a pastor,’ she said. ‘No, you’re not,’ I said.” Cain, who says he was a “displaced Catholic” at the time, says White prayed over him. “I see a book coming out of you and a studio,” she said. “I see God calling you back.”

Despite the 16-year age difference, the pair began to date. They were married during a December 2014 trip to Ghana, in a quiet ceremony officiated by one of White’s Pentecostal mentors. This was followed by a public wedding at an Orlando hotel in April 2015. It was a third marriage for both.

The two accompany each other everywhere, including the band’s eastern Asia tour this past February, plus four months of domestic shows this year. “Paula comes on the road with me,” Cain says. “She doesn’t want separation. Separation will kill a marriage.” In this case, White was able to schedule her Washington meetings around a Journey concert at the MGM National Harbor on the banks of the Potomac. (The timing resulted in a kerfuffle when three of the band members got a White House tour and a photo op with Trump. After guitarist Neal Schon, who was not invited, learned of the excursion, he blasted Cain on Twitter for allowing politics to infiltrate the group and suggested Cain had “changed radically” since his marriage to White. When I asked Cain for a response, he smiled and said, “It’s a free country.”)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... c3be770687
fsutall
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:43 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby ebake02 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:26 am

fsutall wrote:Lengthy profile of Mrs. Cain in today's Washington Post. Several mentions of JC and some candid photos of the two of them together. I've pasted the text that references JC and/or Journey below:

It was about this time that White was on a flight to San Antonio that was also carrying the band Journey. “Paula walks on board with all sorts of stuff in her arms, and she dropped a big giant book in the aisle,” says Cain, 67. “I noticed she had expensive high heels on. I asked her, ‘What do you do for a living?’ She looked at me and said, ‘I am a public speaker.’ ‘What sort?’ I asked. ‘I’m a pastor,’ she said. ‘No, you’re not,’ I said.” Cain, who says he was a “displaced Catholic” at the time, says White prayed over him. “I see a book coming out of you and a studio,” she said. “I see God calling you back.”

Despite the 16-year age difference, the pair began to date. They were married during a December 2014 trip to Ghana, in a quiet ceremony officiated by one of White’s Pentecostal mentors. This was followed by a public wedding at an Orlando hotel in April 2015. It was a third marriage for both.

The two accompany each other everywhere, including the band’s eastern Asia tour this past February, plus four months of domestic shows this year. “Paula comes on the road with me,” Cain says. “She doesn’t want separation. Separation will kill a marriage.” In this case, White was able to schedule her Washington meetings around a Journey concert at the MGM National Harbor on the banks of the Potomac. (The timing resulted in a kerfuffle when three of the band members got a White House tour and a photo op with Trump. After guitarist Neal Schon, who was not invited, learned of the excursion, he blasted Cain on Twitter for allowing politics to infiltrate the group and suggested Cain had “changed radically” since his marriage to White. When I asked Cain for a response, he smiled and said, “It’s a free country.”)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyl ... c3be770687



Separation or supervision?
Penn Staters across the globe should feel no shame in saying "We are…Penn State." - Joe Paterno
ebake02
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 2746
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: North Central PA

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby scarab » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:33 am

Friga must be scared she'd go back to her last cash cow, who seems to wield ultimate power :roll:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a54iqEr1flQ
User avatar
scarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1351
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Pigs Eye, MN

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby perryfan61 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:40 am

scarab wrote:Friga must be scared she'd go back to her last cash cow, who seems to wield ultimate power :roll:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a54iqEr1flQ


This would be hilarious if so many desperate people were not believing in such a sham :cry: :evil:
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
User avatar
perryfan61
8 Track
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:46 am
Location: New Brunswick. Canada

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby slucero » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:22 am

ebake02 wrote:
JourneyHard wrote:I bet Neal and Jon will forgive each other by next summer just in time for the next Journey tour.

If they are willing to spend some money, they can have a hologram of Steve Perry front the band next year unless you need Perry's permission; in that case, they can have Elmo, pictured on front of Frontiers, front the band. :D


Arnel will be back too, I can't imagine that the solo tour he's been doing lately has been an overly profitable venture. Collecting a steady Journey tour paycheck is a far more lucrative opportunity, especially if that rumored Def Leppard tour does actually happen. His feel good story is too far in the past for him to hit a home run with a solo career and I don't think he's made money yet to be set in that department either.



Arnel's been Journey's singer for 10 years now... yet continues to live in the Philippines, where the average annual family income of Filipino families is approximately $267,000 thousand pesos.

Arnel's estimated net worth is $15 Million USD... or $762,353,169 MILLION Philippine pesos.

This would mean Arnel has made 2855 times the average annual family income of a Filipino family.



He's set.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.


~Albert Einstein
User avatar
slucero
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5252
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 pm

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Lora » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:00 am

fsutall wrote:“I noticed she had expensive high heels on. I asked her, ‘What do you do for a living?’"


Okay. That's some creepy shit right there. :shock:
User avatar
Lora
8 Track
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:59 am

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Memorex » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:24 pm

Lora wrote:
fsutall wrote:“I noticed she had expensive high heels on. I asked her, ‘What do you do for a living?’"


Okay. That's some creepy shit right there. :shock:


Virtually the same profession though, right? Maybe Jon is very intuitive. :)
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3034
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby tj » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:56 pm

SF-Dano wrote:From Schon's Facebook



Neal Schon
34 mins ·
http://thehill.com/…/344122-journey-member-spotted-in-white…#
Wow this is not the Journey I started in 1972 and have been fighting to protect since the beginning.
I've discussed this many times with Management and council and they both agreed that there should never be anything to do with religious beliefs or politics with Journey.
I do not want anyone to think my wife and I are affiliated in anyway with this at all. I've been fighting to protect for the last 2 years.
This is Not Me or my wife.
Neal Schon


Just saw this again and it occurred to me that if the Journey he started in 1972 were still here today, there would be about 591 fans left, Journey would not have recorded an album in 40 years, and Neal would be driving a school bus to make ends meet.
User avatar
tj
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1179
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Jana » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:08 am

So Neal shut everything down due to hacking and says if they receive a DM it's not him. Neal probably got caught DM'ing something pervy to some woman and receiving DMs back and wifey caught him. So the go-to is, "I was hacked."
Jana
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8204
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Anticipating

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby Jana » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:13 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
tj wrote:This all seems to have quieted down. Is that because Neal shut up about it?



I read yesterday that Neal was criticizing his own son, Miles, on Twitter. Neal's behavior has gone off the rails lately. Should go to rehab.


What was he saying to or about his son? I agree on the rehab.
Jana
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 8204
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Anticipating

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby JourneyHard » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:25 am

Memorex wrote:Lora wrote:
fsutall wrote:
“I noticed she had expensive high heels on. I asked her, ‘What do you do for a living?’"


Okay. That's some creepy shit right there.


Her real response was "It will cost you $5,000 to find out!"
JourneyHard
LP
 
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby tater1977 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Jonathan Cain Music FB

https://www.facebook.com/jonathancainmu ... =3&theater

Free Benefit Concert at New Destiny Christian Center! Hope to see some of you there . Preferred seating is available for $10 at unsungnoel.com! Friday DEC 8th.

Travis Thibodaux, Tommy Cain and Miles Schon are special guests.
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4382
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 am
Location: USA

Previous

Return to Journey

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests