Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboardist

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby tj » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:11 am

tater1977 wrote:John A. Garza‏ @jagarza1
I never thought @arnelpineda would get involved in this crap.

NEAL SCHON MUSIC‏Verified account @NealSchonMusic
He's living the American Dream ... how quickly everyone forgets where they came from. I think the RRHOF has gone to everyone's head. Not me

:shock: :roll:

Wow. Neals needs to shut the #*@(*$ up. Every time he posts something else, he looks like an @$$hole.
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby Journey/Survivor » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:44 am

bellairepark73 wrote:
JourneyHard wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:Or maybe his wife is doing these tweets.

Yes. It doesn't sound like Neal to me. I don't think Neal cares if he is in a picture or whatever.

I dont get y'all at all. Its Neal. No one else. He answers his own tweets. No mistake about it. He even said so. Stop second guessing this and him. God. Oops wrong person.

There is really no doubt about it that someone other than Neal has posted many of the posts are listed as being from him. I've read posts from Neal for many years. It's simple to tell from many of the posts of the last few months that it is often not Neal doing the typing.

Like I mentioned before, Cain is married to a Charlatan, and Schon is married to a publicity loving White House Crasher.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby bellairepark73 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:33 am

While that might be the case with both of them...Neal has stated time and again that it is him posting tweets when responding to fans thanking him for being accessible. He said it took him 10 years for people to understand that he did Journey's Facebook page but stopped and now personally takes care of the tweets and his own Facebook page. HOWEVER, because of her past history...I can not put it past her...and if that is the case...he approves it because he must know about it! Remember it's his band...

Steve...please oh please rescue us and come out with your album but quick. And thank GOD YOU are not on social media. You are by far...the smarter man.
bellairepark73
8 Track

Postby perryfan61 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:13 pm

"Steve...please oh please rescue us and come out with your album but quick. And thank GOD YOU are not on social media. You are by far...the smarter man."

I agree totally. He made the right choice not to get into social media years ago. Neal (or his wife!) can't seem to live without it. Which one do we respect more?

Hopefully SP'S new album will give us all something better to talk about, and Neal can go make some music with whoever he wants, and give us all a break from this incessant drama.

The sycophants who fuel the fire by winding him up when responding to his posts should be ashamed, but then again, Neal seems to love them fawning all over him. It's disgusting.
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby tater1977 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:27 pm

NEAL SCHON MUSIC‏Verified account @NealSchonMusic ·
This is no sweat now that I know what I suspected was 100% on point. I'll rebuild and play it all with new added musical adventure

Yes I am and you still miss the point. Arranged photo op against what we've all stood for up until 2 years ago and Jon changed radically

https://twitter.com/bionic1980/status/8 ... 8581287936

Nope not a word. But they will be hearing from me

Guinevere Goco‏ @guinguin371
Hope they've at least apologized by now, esp. Jonathan who keeps tweeting about Godly things. It's Godly to apologize when one did wrong.

Yes only by the President knowing he will Benifit from it. Exploitation without my permission and at My expense being the founder.

Wylde Rhoads‏ @WyldeRhoads 
Think this all is so ridiculous & don't care for politics whatsoever, but they do allow press in Oval. Kid Rock & Ted Nugent did same thing.
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby Greg » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:58 pm

Well, I don't think Schon can convince Perry to step back into the madness, but maybe he still has Augeri on speed dial. Augeri is still on good terms with the band and his voice has improved since going out on his own. I would be OK with having Steve Augeri back in the lineup.

Would also be OK with Gregg Rolie being back in the lineup as well. I have to admit though, I would hope for Schon to do an album with Smith behind the drum kit. I wonder how long it's going to take before we find out what happens?
Greg
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:17 am

Some of the tweets Neal has posted (or re-tweeted) about Cain's wife are pretty inflammatory. He retweeted one fan calling her "a creepy con that woman!" Talking about someone's wife like that is really low. If I was Cain, I would go over to Schon's tour bus and beat his ass silly. Just sayin.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Archetype » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:45 am

My prediction is that, for the first time in Journey history, we're going to see someone other than Neal on guitar in the near future. Jon, Ross and Arnel seem to be in agreement on things and spending time together socially. Steve probably doesn't really care one way or another (he only signed on for two years anyway) and maybe Deen will be brought back (it was Jon who first reached out to Deen after his legal troubles).
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:56 am

Archetype wrote:My prediction is that, for the first time in Journey history, we're going to see someone other than Neal on guitar in the near future. Jon, Ross and Arnel seem to be in agreement on things and spending time together socially. Steve probably doesn't really care one way or another (he only signed on for two years anyway) and maybe Deen will be brought back (it was Jon who first reached out to Deen after his legal troubles).

Hard to imagine, but ya never know.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:04 am

Greg wrote:Well, I don't think Schon can convince Perry to step back into the madness, but maybe he still has Augeri on speed dial. Augeri is still on good terms with the band and his voice has improved since going out on his own. I would be OK with having Steve Augeri back in the lineup.

Would also be OK with Gregg Rolie being back in the lineup as well. I have to admit though, I would hope for Schon to do an album with Smith behind the drum kit. I wonder how long it's going to take before we find out what happens?

Love SA, but I don't think he wants to jump back in the Journey meat grinder anytime soon. Even Chalfant, whose voice is intact, has to sing these songs a few notes lowered. If Neal has to rebuild the band (which I doubt - too much $$$ on the table), he would prolly find a young unknown.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Archetype » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:11 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Archetype wrote:My prediction is that, for the first time in Journey history, we're going to see someone other than Neal on guitar in the near future. Jon, Ross and Arnel seem to be in agreement on things and spending time together socially. Steve probably doesn't really care one way or another (he only signed on for two years anyway) and maybe Deen will be brought back (it was Jon who first reached out to Deen after his legal troubles).

Hard to imagine, but ya never know.

I was originally with Neal on this, but he's quite literally losing his mind now. He's making an absolute ass of himself on twitter, and he's hurting the Journey brand a lot more than the other three guys visiting the White House (something thousands of people do every year). It's obviously not "his" band as he likes to say or he would do something about this beyond ranting on twitter. I see him getting pushed out the way Dennis DeYoung got pushed out of Styx.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:15 am

Archetype wrote:I was originally with Neal on this, but he's quite literally losing his mind now. He's making an absolute ass of himself on twitter, and he's hurting the Journey brand a lot more than the other three guys visiting the White House (something thousands of people do every year). It's obviously not "his" band as he likes to say or he would do something about this beyond ranting on twitter. I see him getting pushed out the way Dennis DeYoung got pushed out of Styx.

Management and Cain could be used to his big baby tantrums. Neal def. sounds like he's tweaked out.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby chynablue » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:25 am

Crazy, crazy times.
chynablue
45 RPM

Postby Greg » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:54 am

Now here's an interesting idea. Say that Valory (who is a founding member), Cain, and Pineda find someway to push Schon out of the band. Schon goes and reforms his own version of Journey with someone else. Meanwhile, V,C,and P continue on with their version of Journey. We've seen this with other bands. Ratt has done this, so has Great White. Now, of course, there would be legal ramifications in terms of who could use the name. All would assume Neal has control of the name, or does he? He talks about Neal Schon's JRNY on his page, maybe that's kind of a hint as to what will come from this?

Arnel is, meanwhile, talking on his Twitter as if he's out.

I'm thinking, though, what is really going to happen is that the band, Journey, ceases to exist at all. That seems more likely to me at this point. Cain will go on to doing more Christian music. Arnel will tour behind his solo album, Ross will....um...., and Steve Smith will go back to his jazz. Meanwhile, Neal does more side projects and maybe more involved with Santana. He'll always have something to do.
Greg
Cassette Tape

Postby bellairepark73 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:21 am

Archetype wrote:
JourneyHard wrote:Only two more gigs and Neal will fire the whole band! Then he will be free to make the new Journey Album!

FRACTURED
Featuring the following:
Lead Vocals...........Jeff Scott Soto
Keyboards.............Gregg Rolie
Lead Guitar...........Neal Schon
Bass....................Randy Jackson
Drums..................Aynsley Dunbar

FRACTURED, the new album from Journey will be awesome! Oh Sorry! It had to be said. :D

I don't think you could give JSS any amount of money in the world to return to Journey. His departure didn't seem to be on especially good terms (though it seems that it was through no fault of his own- it was the band who handled it very poorly)

According to Jeff's most recent tweet...you are absolutely right! He's not coming back and neither is Deen. As per Deen's tweet: "not happening"
bellairepark73
8 Track

Postby bellairepark73 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:39 am

Greg wrote:Well, I don't think Schon can convince Perry to step back into the madness, but maybe he still has Augeri on speed dial. Augeri is still on good terms with the band and his voice has improved since going out on his own. I would be OK with having Steve Augeri back in the lineup.

Are you serious?!? Augeri's has gotten better?!? Uh oh. Time to get my ears checked, eyes checked and head examined. No way no how does he sound even remotely good. I'm sorry. I remember a very very recent clip on where he was trying to do separate ways...I heard him do it like he was a lounge singer. Is he kidding? He sings thn songs so softly, hoping the fans wouldn't notice...but...um...you can't HELP BUT to notice.

JRNY is on its way out...as Steve rightly predicted: "bands break up all the time. No big deal." He has stayed out of the crazy circus life of social media and to HIS CREDIT is REALLY the one who with better leadership skills, as an alpha male, has REALLY been the one who has kept the legacy alive (see Jon's most recent interview). Neal has kept the name alive but STEVE has kept the LEGACY alive via movies and TV shows etc.

I CAN'T WAIT when Steve's music comes out. This drama will be squashed in a MILLI-SECOND by the new album and publicity that Steve's new manager seems to be planning. Super Steve to the rescue.
bellairepark73
8 Track

Postby Eric » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:47 am

I personally don't care about the White House visit (although it does appear media was arranged for some reason and either encouraged or not corrected in calling in Journey?) but I really feel like this is all the bubbling over point for Schon regarding Cain not wanting to do anything creative for over a half a decade. No new music...No Rolie mixing in on stage....the religious stuff being over the top and then BAM... he seems to have lost his shit.

I still side with Schon because I want a creative and active Journey and that's what he and only he brings to the table (versus a GH touring jukebox with prepared speeches read like a robot) but he needs to take a social media vacation.

And I wouldn't support a Journey without Schon. That's absurd. A Journey without Cain on the other hand has already existed with critical and mass appeal. Especially if Rolie were to come back. I'd support that and it makes much more sense than the stale show currently happening. Maybe we could drop Open Arms and the ballad medley and hear a couple of deeper cuts that lend themselves better to a rock show.
Eric
Eric
Stereo LP

Postby bellairepark73 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:52 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Some of the tweets Neal has posted (or re-tweeted) about Cain's wife are pretty inflammatory. He retweeted one fan calling her "a creepy con that woman!" Talking about someone's wife like that is really low. If I was Cain, I would go over to Schon's tour bus and beat his ass silly. Just sayin.

There is a REAL reason. She is under investigation. I posted a YouTube link earlier on in this thread about her. I don't agree with Neal doing that Jon's wife...but it does need to be exposed. Other than that...I truly truly feel Neal is also upset that he wasn't invited to the W and/or told about it by management...who also must think its NOT HIS band. I think the snaky reply he expressed when management decided to tell Jon that Steve was coming was a signal that most, including myself, missed.
bellairepark73
8 Track

Postby Greg » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:54 am

bellairepark73 wrote:

Are you serious?!? Augeri's has gotten better?!? Uh oh. Time to get my ears checked, eyes checked and head examined. No way no how does he sound even remotely good. I'm sorry. I remember a very very recent clip on where he was trying to do separate ways...I heard him do it like he was a lounge singer. Is he kidding? He sings thn songs so softly, hoping the fans wouldn't notice...but...um...you can't HELP BUT to notice.

JRNY is on its way out...as Steve rightly predicted: "bands break up all the time. No big deal." He has stayed out of the crazy circus life of social media and to HIS CREDIT is REALLY the one who with better leadership skills, as an alpha male, has REALLY been the one who has kept the legacy alive (see Jon's most recent interview). Neal has kept the name alive but STEVE has kept the LEGACY alive via movies and TV shows etc.

I CAN'T WAIT when Steve's music comes out. This drama will be squashed in a MILLI-SECOND by the new album and publicity that Steve's new manager seems to be planning. Super Steve to the rescue.

<Shrugs> Augeri sounded good to me when I saw him live last year, and that was even with him being sick. Yes, he's gotten better from when his voice got blown out 10 years ago. Does he sound as strong as he did in 1998, of course not. Pineda doesn't sound as strong as he did in 2008.
Greg
Cassette Tape

Postby Eric » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:02 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Some of the tweets Neal has posted (or re-tweeted) about Cain's wife are pretty inflammatory. He retweeted one fan calling her "a creepy con that woman!" Talking about someone's wife like that is really low. If I was Cain, I would go over to Schon's tour bus and beat his ass silly. Just sayin.

He'd have to beat up a lot of people then is the thing. I googled to see what he said and where... and these are just the top links that came up. LOL. WOW-za.

http://addictinginfo.com/2016/07/11/tru ... ry-potter/
https://www.lancescurv.com/beware-preda ... curv-show/
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches ... on-artist/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8Zb_jbKxW8
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/12/29/ ... uguration/
http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/d ... han-he-is/
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/paula-wh ... hief-back/
Eric
Eric
Stereo LP

Postby Lora » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:09 am

Eric wrote:

He'd have to beat up a lot of people then is the thing. I googled to see what he said and where... and these are just the top links that came up. LOL. WOW-za.

Wow. I never thought I'd see this hit mainstream, late night TV. Check out this piece on Late Nite with Seth Meyers. The bit on Paula White starts at around 3:50. :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeAbXmhTF-A&sns=em
Lora
8 Track

Postby Eric » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:31 am

Lora wrote:
Eric wrote:

Wow. I never thought I'd see this hit mainstream, late night TV. Check out this piece on Late Nite with Seth Meyers. The bit on Paula White starts at around 3:50. :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeAbXmhTF-A&sns=em

That's pretty bad...man.
Eric
Eric
Stereo LP

Postby HydraRed » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:37 am

https://twitter.com/NealSchonMusic/status/893174282435653634

Ann Sebastiano @ann_sebastiano:

That's the whole point. He didn't go as Arnel Pineda, private person. He went as Arnel Pineda, Journey lead vocalist as part of an entourage

Neal Schon @NealSchonMusic:

Not cool to do to me seeing I found him. No respect

This is completely idiotic, and worse than the drama I saw in high school. Is Arnel supposed to be Neal's puppet and do as he says just because he discovered him? Unless someone wants a decent payday, I don't see why anybody would want to play with Neal right now. Dude has completely lost it, and I can't even fathom the amount of people that just get on their knees and agree with everything he says. Perry must be loving this, ready to come in and save the day with his new album.
HydraRed
Radio Waves

Postby JourneyHard » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:03 am

After watching that video of Paula White preaching to black folks, Journey needs Randy Jackson back in the band in a hurry! Just sayin'
JourneyHard
Cassette Tape

Postby George_g888 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:24 am

JourneyHard wrote:After watching that video of Paula White preaching to black folks, Journey needs Randy Jackson back in the band in a hurry! Just sayin'

I know it will never happen, but i would like to see Randy Jackson back. I think it would be cool.
George_g888
Ol' 78

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:27 am

You can find just as many negative comments about Neal's current wife. That's not the point. The point is, Cain has worked with Schon for decades. They see each other nightly when they are on the road. A so-called musical brother shouldn't be talking shit about your wife like that. Really low. An ass kicking is in order here.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Eric » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:43 am

Eric wrote:I personally don't care about the White House visit (although it does appear media was arranged for some reason and either encouraged or not corrected in calling in Journey?) but I really feel like this is all the bubbling over point for Schon regarding Cain not wanting to do anything creative for over a half a decade. No new music...No Rolie mixing in on stage....the religious stuff being over the top and then BAM... he seems to have lost his shit.

I still side with Schon because I want a creative and active Journey and that's what he and only he brings to the table (versus a GH touring jukebox with prepared speeches read like a robot) but he needs to take a social media vacation.

And I wouldn't support a Journey without Schon. That's absurd. A Journey without Cain on the other hand has already existed with critical and mass appeal. Especially if Rolie were to come back. I'd support that and it makes much more sense than the stale show currently happening. Maybe we could drop Open Arms and the ballad medley and hear a couple of deeper cuts that lend themselves better to a rock show.

This is an example of what I mean about this being deeper than any one event: http://chicagoconcertreviews.com/featur ... than-cain/

How'd you like to work in Journey with someone that says shit like "Journey can’t sell albums anymore".
Eric
Eric
Stereo LP

Postby perryfan61 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:06 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

You can find just as many negative comments about Neal's current wife. That's not the point. The point is, Cain has worked with Schon for decades. They see each other nightly when they are on the road. A so-called musical brother shouldn't be talking shit about your wife like that. Really low. An ass kicking is in order here.

Although I'm not a fan of Jon's wife, I have to respect the guy for not taking the fight to social media, like Neal is. Hopefully Neal will get his "ass kicking" in private....maybe with lawyers involved. He certainly deserves to be called out on his comments.
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:11 am

perryfan61 wrote:Although I'm not a fan of Jon's wife, I have to respect the guy for not taking the fight to social media, like Neal is. Hopefully Neal will get his "ass kicking" in private....maybe with lawyers involved. He certainly deserves to be called out on his comments.

I am the biggest cynic when it comes to Cain's faith and his wife's career. That said, you don't trash your co-worker's wife on the internet. You don't re-tweet randos calling her a scam artist. Should Cain re-tweet comments about Salahi being a fame-chasing reality TV ho?
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:13 am

Eric wrote:How'd you like to work in Journey with someone that says shit like "Journey can’t sell albums anymore".

This is totally separate from Neal trashing Cain's wife. Cain has been a stick in the mud regarding new music for years. I remember an interview after Arrival flopped where Cain said the band was done with full albums.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

PreviousNext

Return to Journey