You can now Pre-order Jonathan Cain's book

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: You can now Pre-order Jonathan Cain's book

Postby Jana » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:01 pm

perryswoman wrote:I could not stand reading that even if I was paid. He has turned into a wack job

You've stated exactly how I feel.
Jana
Digital Audio Tape

Postby tater1977 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:16 am

Jon's book comes out May 1st and will be doing a 2 week book promo tour in many cities..
Then as he 'blasts through that' , then it's straight off to Journey on the East coast,
to start their tour.
Plus he's making a new worship album and it's called 'Unshaken'.
:shock: :roll:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby steveo777 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Cain needs to leave that cult while there's still time.
steveo777
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:39 am

tater1977 wrote:Plus he's making a new worship album and it's called 'Unshaken'.

For a guy that didn't want Journey to put out albums anymore, he sure seems to be putting out alot of solo cds. What a fraud. Time for a change in the band.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Gideon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:05 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
tater1977 wrote:Plus he's making a new worship album and it's called 'Unshaken'.

For a guy that didn't want Journey to put out albums anymore, he sure seems to be putting out alot of solo cds. What a fraud. Time for a change in the band.

Especially when his reason for not putting out Journey albums is because they don't sell. Can't imagine his solo CDs fare any better.

Just sayin', Jon.
'Nothing was bigger for Journey than 1981’s “Escape” album. “I have to attribute that to Jonathan coming in and joining the writing team,” Steve Perry (Feb 2012).'
Gideon
Stereo LP

Postby brywool » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:57 am

Gideon wrote:For a guy that didn't want Journey to put out albums anymore, he sure seems to be putting out alot of solo cds. What a fraud. Time for a change in the band.

Especially when his reason for not putting out Journey albums is because they don't sell. Can't imagine his solo CDs fare any better.

Just sayin', Jon.[/quote]

Maybe they'd sell if CERTAIN BAND MEMBERS weren't out there pretty much telling people they're not that great. I don't remember Cain supporting that album in the press at all. Jon seemed to kind of keep "Blaming it on Neal". Maybe I'm remembering that incorrectly. Loved that album.
As for his book, if it's anything like his Twitter feed, no thanks. yikes.
brywool
Digital Audio Tape

Previous

Return to Journey