Schon calls into Martha Quinn Radio Show

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Schon calls into Martha Quinn Radio Show

Postby tater1977 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:46 am

iHeart80sRadio‏
@iHeart80sRadio

.@MarthaQuinn Chats with @JourneyOfficial 's @NealSchonMusic . He talks about #JourneyThroughTime benefit concert, his solo album, Steve Perry & Journey's future!

Journey's Neal Schon joined me for a very special 'After Party' podcast. Neal talked about his JOURNEY Through Time fire relief benefit concert which is happening at the Independent in February. Neal talked about his career, his solo album & book, Steve Perry and his fascinating career with Journey! LISTEN below. Thank You so much Neal for being on the show!!!

The Martha Quinn Show After Party
Episode 26-Martha Quinn Chats with Journey's Neal Schon
https://80sradio.iheart.com/featured/ma ... eal-schon/
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Re: Schon calls into Martha Quinn Radio Show

Postby perryfan61 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Thanks for the link. That will be a great show, I wish I could see Neal and Gregg together again.
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:28 am

Thanks. I will check it out.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby scarab » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:30 am

good interview.
i guess money talks, he has a album ready to go but wont release it after he tours with Journey.
oh well, guess im gonna save a few hundred. would gladly spend much more to see Rolie.
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:35 am

scarab wrote:good interview.
i guess money talks, he has a album ready to go but wont release it after he tours with Journey.

He's saying he won't release the Narada Michael Walden cd YET because he now plans to tour behind it.
I hope Journey Through Time is the first of many dates. This is the most interesting thing Journey has done in years.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby scarab » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:57 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
scarab wrote:good interview.

He's saying he won't release the Narada Michael Walden cd YET because he now plans to tour behind it.
I hope Journey Through Time is the first of many dates. This is the most interesting thing Journey has done in years.

hope your right. find it odd that he would say Journey and not Journey through time.
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:03 am

scarab wrote:hope your right. find it odd that he would say Journey and not Journey through time.

I think he is referring to the next Journey package deal coming up. Isn't it with Def Leppard?
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby scarab » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:41 am

looks like the show is sold out. I think the cap is only 500 though.
hope when they do continue they play 1000+ cap.
glad people want to hear the Rolie era songs hopefully with deep cuts.
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Journey/Survivor » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:59 pm

So, based on some of your comments, I guess Neal is not releasing any new solo albums anytime soon?
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby JourneyHard » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:33 am

Journey/Survivor wrote:So, based on some of your comments, I guess Neal is not releasing any new solo albums anytime soon?

Neal has the new solo album done, but he is NOT releasing it until after Steve Perry releases his solo album which is also already completed. LOL Just kidding! :D
JourneyHard
8 Track

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:15 am

Journey/Survivor wrote:So, based on some of your comments, I guess Neal is not releasing any new solo albums anytime soon?

Nothing new on John Waite blues project. Schon/Narada Walden cd will be out after Journey 2018 tour and Schon intends to tour behind it.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Journey/Survivor » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:45 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Nothing new on John Waite blues project. Schon/Narada Walden cd will be out after Journey 2018 tour and Schon intends to tour behind it.

I see no reason to wait on the release of the new solo album? If he releases the new album in January of 2018, I'd still go see his solo band in concert in October of 2018. I don't intend this as an insult, but how many copies of his album is he going to sell, anyway?

I wonder when he plans on releasing the Avant-garde style solo album?
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Return to Journey