The “Real” Music Observer on JRNY & Steve Perry

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: The “Real” Music Observer on JRNY & Steve Perry

Postby Lora » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:40 am

tater1977 wrote:
bellairepark73 wrote:The smuck actually did a video about The Truth of Steve Perry's Personal Demons. Ok...EVERYONE has them but why air it unless this Dave guy is also the very type of fan he claims to be at odds with! I mean its almost every...other...video!!! Come up for air dude! He is trying to skip the line to credibility that people like Andrew, Mitch and John Beudin posess through hard work and dedication and...umm...let's see...oh YES...integrity.

I heard he's still begging for money, from people watching his videos :?:
Here's an idea, quit watching his videos and tell everyone to boycott his channel. :wink:

Thank you.
Lora
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:08 am

LOL, Lora back from the boonies. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby tater1977 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:25 am

verslibre wrote:LOL, Lora back from the boonies. :lol:

Tried to get a friend to comment -

Me - Go Ahead
F - Nahhhhh
Me - Go ahead, she don't bite.
F - Nah, it's ok.
Me - C'mon. Really she don't bite.
F - NO. Now stop it.
Me - What's wrong
F - Ever since we saw her take out that
security guard at the ballgame, she's
a tough broad and I don't want to make
her mad.

Sorry I'm still LMBO .... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some ppl lol.
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:27 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby tater1977 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:05 pm

AWWWWWW
:( :( :(

' THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED BY USER '

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn6ZVIB ... e=youtu.be
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby steveo777 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:40 pm

That's what happens when you spout off dumb shit, then can't take the resulting heat. What a dumb ass! :mrgreen:
steveo777
MP3

Postby Lora » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:13 pm

tater1977 wrote:

Me - Go Ahead
F - Nahhhhh
F - Nah, it's ok.
F - NO. Now stop it.
Me - What's wrong
her mad.

Some ppl lol.

My 15 seconds of fame. I can't believe ESPN showed that. I was getting text messages from my family for days..."OMG. Was that you wrestling with a security guard at the Giants game?" I did feel sorry for the guard, though. He was sooooo confused. Security was briefed that Steve was going to run down the aisle to lead the DSB sing-a-long but that guy must have missed the meeting. When he saw Steve running down the steps, he grabbed the back of Steve's hoodie and almost pulled him off his feet. That's when I grabbed the guard. Crazy but good times. :lol:
Lora
8 Track

Postby annie89509 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:14 pm

Lora wrote:
tater1977 wrote:

Me - Go Ahead
F - Nahhhhh
F - Nah, it's ok.
F - NO. Now stop it.
Me - What's wrong
her mad.

Some ppl lol.

My 15 seconds of fame. I can't believe ESPN showed that. I was getting text messages from my family for days..."OMG. Was that you wrestling with a security guard at the Giants game?" I did feel sorry for the guard, though. He was sooooo confused. Security was briefed that Steve was going to run down the aisle to lead the DSB sing-a-long but that guy must have missed the meeting. When he saw Steve running down the steps, he grabbed the back of Steve's hoodie and almost pulled him off his feet. That's when I grabbed the guard. Crazy but good times. :lol:

haha ... I remember seeing that quick shop on ESPN ... I think the sports commenter said some "fan" came to Steve Perry's rescue. Too funny. Lora hasn't aged at all ... still looks like what I recall.
annie89509
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:25 am

Lora wrote:
tater1977 wrote:

Me - Go Ahead
F - Nahhhhh
F - Nah, it's ok.
F - NO. Now stop it.
Me - What's wrong
her mad.

Some ppl lol.

Just Lora doing her bodyguard workout...reach out and touch someone. :lol:
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:21 am

annie89509 wrote:haha ... I remember seeing that quick shop on ESPN ... I think the sports commenter said some "fan" came to Steve Perry's rescue. Too funny. Lora hasn't aged at all ... still looks like what I recall.

I'm sure she does. Oh, wait, are you referring to her face? :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Greg » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:37 am

bellairepark73 wrote:The smuck actually did a video about The Truth of Steve Perry's Personal Demons. Ok...EVERYONE has them but why air it unless this Dave guy is also the very type of fan he claims to be at odds with! I mean its almost every...other...video!!! Come up for air dude! He is trying to skip the line to credibility that people like Andrew, Mitch and John Beudin posess through hard work and dedication and...umm...let's see...oh YES...integrity.

Yeah, poor taste video. He did the right thing by taking it down. His bread and butter is Journey. If he DOES have inside info with Journey, he probably doesn't have it with other bands, so that's why you hear more Journey related stuff I would think.
Greg
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:01 am

Greg wrote:If he DOES have inside info with Journey, he probably doesn't have it with other bands, so that's why you hear more Journey related stuff I would think.

At one point Neal Schon was calling RockN'Deano's phone, so anything is possible. That said, I don't think this guy has any connections at all. Total ass clown.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:01 pm

This guy is a complete idiot. I listened to a bit about what he had to say about LRB and he is so far off. He has no idea what he is talking about. All he is doing is jumping on a controversy to gain attention and hits to his videos. The guy is ignorant and pathetic.

And, BTW, if anybody out there LIKES the "new" LRB, fine. If you enjoy and like the new band, music, and concerts, that's one thing. But, don't try to equate it to the LRB that existed prior to 1998. It's not even close.

I wish BSG would have came to the US and toured years ago. They would have shut the current LRB down and they would not be an issue. Jimmy Fallon must have been pretty desperate to consider having LRB on...I have to wonder how they even got his attention to be considered.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:33 am

Monker wrote:This guy is a complete idiot. I listened to a bit about what he had to say about LRB and he is so far off. He has no idea what he is talking about. All he is doing is jumping on a controversy to gain attention and hits to his videos. The guy is ignorant and pathetic.

And, BTW, if anybody out there LIKES the "new" LRB, fine. If you enjoy and like the new band, music, and concerts, that's one thing. But, don't try to equate it to the LRB that existed prior to 1998. It's not even close.

I wish BSG would have came to the US and toured years ago. They would have shut the current LRB down and they would not be an issue. Jimmy Fallon must have been pretty desperate to consider having LRB on...I have to wonder how they even got his attention to be considered.

He's a fraud. Plain and simple.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby JourneyHard » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:00 pm

This would be my spoof of The Journey Guy:

Journey Guy: "Hi. I am the Journey Guy covering real Journey for real people like you! I was listening to my radio and I heard a Journey song. It wasn't on your radio. It was on my radio, and I think Journey is breaking up because the singer kept singing about Separate Ways. Now, I have inside information on this. I heard it on my radio. It wasn't on your radio. It was my radio. Also, Steve Perry's new album will be released on December 21, 2018. I know this because another Journey song was on my radio. The singer sang about it being winter again and the wheel in the sky and stuff. Well, it is winter again on December 21, 2018. So, you heard it here first. Yes. Journey is breaking up. And Steve Perry's new album will be released later this very year on December 21, 2018. That's all for now, but next time we will find out who's cryin' now. I will get to the bottom of this. I promise!"
JourneyHard
8 Track

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:38 am

JourneyHard wrote:This would be my spoof of The Journey Guy:

Journey Guy: "Hi. I am the Journey Guy covering real Journey for real people like you! I was listening to my radio and I heard a Journey song. It wasn't on your radio. It was on my radio, and I think Journey is breaking up because the singer kept singing about Separate Ways. Now, I have inside information on this. I heard it on my radio. It wasn't on your radio. It was my radio. Also, Steve Perry's new album will be released on December 21, 2018. I know this because another Journey song was on my radio. The singer sang about it being winter again and the wheel in the sky and stuff. Well, it is winter again on December 21, 2018. So, you heard it here first. Yes. Journey is breaking up. And Steve Perry's new album will be released later this very year on December 21, 2018. That's all for now, but next time we will find out who's cryin' now. I will get to the bottom of this. I promise!"

Pretty accurate. Except urs actually has some useful information in it like Journey song titles. His are pure bullshit. Guy is rocking a combover too.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Greg » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:26 am

I have to give him props. Bringing in over 6,000 subscribers within a year's time is pretty impressive. Of course, if he had a blog following before YouTube, that probably has helped to reel in viewers. If he actually put some production into his videos, he'd probably have even more viewers.

That being said, I kind of chuckle when he says, "BREAKING NEWS!" I keep thinking there is someone he knows that IS on the inside that's just feeding him a lot of crap just to see if he goes back and repeats it.
Greg
Cassette Tape

Postby Marabelle » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:15 am

Cleverly done. It’s called ‘shooting yourself in the foot’. Someone shared something outrageously interesting and giving him info which he considered ‘newsworthy’ he shared it online and then defenders came and shamed him so much he took the news off line. Fake news. His credibility is ruined and whatever privacy the man “wwrn” had jostled is now comfortably restored. It was incendiary and salacious but not true. I am sure whomever this person is, he knows you do not get caught in a snare put out by a predator if you know your way through the woods.
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby bellairepark73 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:41 am

Greg wrote:I have to give him props. Bringing in over 6,000 subscribers within a year's time is pretty impressive. Of course, if he had a blog following before YouTube, that probably has helped to reel in viewers. If he actually put some production into his videos, he'd probably have even more viewers.

That being said, I kind of chuckle when he says, "BREAKING NEWS!" I keep thinking there is someone he knows that IS on the inside that's just feeding him a lot of crap just to see if he goes back and repeats it.

I give him his props too...considering he DIDN'T have a blog following prior to his YouTube channel.

Also...there more than likely IS someone on the inside of the current band who does know something...who might be setting him up...at times. He has sworn off of Steve Perry until he releases something or dies...we'll see.
bellairepark73
45 RPM

Postby bellairepark73 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:44 am

Marabelle wrote:Cleverly done. It’s called ‘shooting yourself in the foot’. Someone shared something outrageously interesting and giving him info which he considered ‘newsworthy’ he shared it online and then defenders came and shamed him so much he took the news off line. Fake news. His credibility is ruined and whatever privacy the man “wwrn” had jostled is now comfortably restored. It was incendiary and salacious but not true. I am sure whomever this person is, he knows you do not get caught in a snare put out by a predator if you know your way through the woods.

Awesome observation. I don't think his credibility is ruined as much as damaged. Steve is a legend...to release that "news" as news was not doing TRMO any favors. Interestingly, it seems most of his views are below 1k.
bellairepark73
45 RPM

Postby Greg » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:26 am

bellairepark73 wrote:
Marabelle wrote:Cleverly done. It’s called ‘shooting yourself in the foot’. Someone shared something outrageously interesting and giving him info which he considered ‘newsworthy’ he shared it online and then defenders came and shamed him so much he took the news off line. Fake news. His credibility is ruined and whatever privacy the man “wwrn” had jostled is now comfortably restored. It was incendiary and salacious but not true. I am sure whomever this person is, he knows you do not get caught in a snare put out by a predator if you know your way through the woods.

Awesome observation. I don't think his credibility is ruined as much as damaged. Steve is a legend...to release that "news" as news was not doing TRMO any favors. Interestingly, it seems most of his views are below 1k.

I think his views have dropped off considerably. He's still getting new subscribers, but not the views. In my opinion, if you have 6,000 subs on your channel, you should at least have half of those people watching each and every one of your videos. Meaning, he should have no less than 3,000 views per video, and that's not counting those who stumbled upon his videos that are not subscribers. Right now, his videos seem to be dipping below the 1k mark.

I would like to know, if he had no website, no following prior to building his channel, then how did he build his channel so fast? I've been YTing just since January, but I only have 26 followers, and while my subject matter isn't exactly fun subject matter, I do try to put a little more production in my vids to make them interesting.
Greg
Cassette Tape

Postby tater1977 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:37 am

LOL a conspiracy theory now :?:
:roll:

The Fallout From My Steve Perry Video Continues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=532rEE5 ... e=youtu.be
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:00 am

The Real Music Observer FB
4 hrs ·
Well I just did a video with the word "Perry" in the title. And it was more or less some venting about all of the drama that people cause outside of the nothing burger that is Steve Perry right now. Since my infamous psych profile video I have been hammered by friends and now I'm losing Patreon donations because once again I've decided to speak my mind rather than sitting like a duck taking daily abuse. Nobody knows me better than I do. At times I'm going to say things that might offend people. Or we are just going to disagree altogether. Typically after a few rounds of abuse I normally let it go. But some people don't. If you are donating to Patreon to control what I say or how I say it you completely miss the point of this channel. And Patreon is there so I can eek out a living. It's not there so I can buy a new Mercedes. I'm just trying to help my wife pay bills! In the end I have to be me and that might mean I say or do the wrong thing. It's like every human being I've ever encountered.
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby Marabelle » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:56 pm

Enjoyed the duck comment.
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby Greg » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:01 am

Alright. I think I'm going to test some theories out here. I have a secondary YT channel that I have done nothing with just yet. Might be a good channel to start posting some music related stuff on. It's not going to reference the RMO in any way, shape, or form, but I'm willing to put up some music related videos - Journey related - and see what type of views I get. Nothing controversial or anything. When I've finished my first video, I'll post a link here and you guys can have at it. I think I can get more views and subscribers than him - although he does have quite a bit of a head start.
Greg
Cassette Tape

Postby tater1977 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:30 am

Greg wrote:Alright. I think I'm going to test some theories out here. I have a secondary YT channel that I have done nothing with just yet. Might be a good channel to start posting some music related stuff on. It's not going to reference the RMO in any way, shape, or form, but I'm willing to put up some music related videos - Journey related - and see what type of views I get. Nothing controversial or anything. When I've finished my first video, I'll post a link here and you guys can have at it. I think I can get more views and subscribers than him - although he does have quite a bit of a head start.

Better watch it. If you start to pull in more subscribers or better comments than him, you might
end up in one of his videos, claiming you're stealing his views, viewer, ideas and you hurt his feelings.
He might need to go see a counselor then. :shock: :lol: :shock:
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby Greg » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:40 am

tater1977 wrote:
Greg wrote:Alright. I think I'm going to test some theories out here. I have a secondary YT channel that I have done nothing with just yet. Might be a good channel to start posting some music related stuff on. It's not going to reference the RMO in any way, shape, or form, but I'm willing to put up some music related videos - Journey related - and see what type of views I get. Nothing controversial or anything. When I've finished my first video, I'll post a link here and you guys can have at it. I think I can get more views and subscribers than him - although he does have quite a bit of a head start.

Better watch it. If you start to pull in more subscribers or better comments than him, you might
end up in one of his videos, claiming you're stealing his views, viewer, ideas and you hurt his feelings.
He might need to go see a counselor then. :shock: :lol: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I completely expect it and welcome it! In fact, what would be neat is that some Joe Blow like me, who has never worked in radio a day in his life would pull in more views and subs than someone who claims has been around the industry. One thing I do have that he doesn't is vision with video editing, and I can at least make a better production out of it.
Greg
Cassette Tape

Postby bellairepark73 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:55 am

Gregg where is your channel? I keep looking on here for updates. By the way...he's at it again. So far, even though he swore off SP videos, he has done at LEAST six from that time. And NOW he says he has actual Steve Perry news. Go to YouTube to see for yourself.
bellairepark73
45 RPM

Postby tater1977 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:03 am

Lora wrote:

Lora's infamous 15 secs of fame ... :lol:
Steve Perry scuffles with security at Giants Cardinals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q62IPiUAOW4
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby JourneyHard » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:18 am

Now this Music Observer guy said Street Talk was better than Frontiers. I love Street Talk, but come on now. Frontiers was better. He was trashing side two of Frontiers. I think side two was better than side one! This guy is crazy.
JourneyHard
8 Track

PreviousNext

Return to Journey