Journey's Jonathan Cain Talks Band Feud: 'Let's Hit Reset'

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: Journey's Jonathan Cain Talks Band Feud: 'Let's Hit Rese

Postby lparn » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:21 am

I don't want to take sides in this,however i think neither of them are blameless. I recall meeting him and ross years ago when they toured with michael Bolton . He was gracious and nice, however in the years between 2003-2006 he's become indifferent. It was always a mystery what you would experience when seeing him. He always looks irked in photos.
I don't begrudge anyone's religion or faith in fact i think it's a private matter. I don't however agree with how he uses the journey name for money. I sent in a prayer request for his wife and was recieving continuous requests for money. You spend money for a show and he's looking for more money for cornhole ($200) and a guitar $4000.
Neal on the other hand i can relate to his frustration however he has made some questionable decisions over the years
He has a tremendous ego and fails to think sometimes
I was talking to a lady at foxwoods in the meet and greet line she said they did the Asia vip last tour
In ct and the animosity was evident back stage
Seems like its time for a journey thru time cd/tour
lparn
45 RPM

Postby tater1977 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:49 am

Neal Schon FB
https://www.facebook.com/schonmusic/

Remenicing about R&R Hall of Fame last year
- VIDEO -

IN THE COMMENTS -

Neal Schon -
Been trying to get a guitar on display for over a year now. They would ONLY except an old guitar from that era ... still I offered 3 beautiful private stock PRS guitars I helped design . STLL I play them all so what’s the prob ? A bit of discrimination to have a candy apple piano and no guitar?

-somebody still sounds unhappy :roll:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby perryfan61 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:33 am

tater1977 wrote:Neal Schon FB

- VIDEO -

IN THE COMMENTS -

Neal Schon -
Been trying to get a guitar on display for over a year now. They would ONLY except an old guitar from that era ... still I offered 3 beautiful private stock PRS guitars I helped design . STLL I play them all so what’s the prob ? A bit of discrimination to have a candy apple piano and no guitar?

I can understand them wanting to display only period instruments. If Neal is jealous that Jon got his piano in, then just give them one of your guitars from that period....I'm sure he must have a couple hanging around :roll: :roll: :roll:
But with Neal, it's all about him.
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby Memorex » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:34 am

Rich fucking people problems. They all should just shut the fuck up and enjoy what the fuck they have. Fuckers.

Sorry - the contrast between what rich successful people think about and what I think about is vast. If I had the good fortune of anyone ever wanting a guitar I played, I'd keep my complaints to myself.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:18 am

tater1977 wrote:Neal Schon FB

- VIDEO -

IN THE COMMENTS -

Neal Schon -

Neal, go to your local hardware store and buy you a can of candy apple red
spray paint. Then paint one of your '3 beautiful private stock PRS guitars' that you 'helped design'
and donate it. Then they will have both, a candy apple piano and a candy apple guitar. :D
Glad I could help you out Neal. 8)
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby Marabelle » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:40 pm

And he spelled the word wrong...accept...not except...but who cares? lol. Caught my eye and I frowned and re read it a couple of times, maybe he really meant except...but really they’d accept whatever he had, they might expect some other guitar but they’d be happy with whatever he gave them. After all, isn’t he Neal Schon.
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Previous

Return to Journey