Arnel Pineda comments

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Arnel Pineda comments

Postby tater1977 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:15 pm

Arnel Pineda comments
https://youtu.be/ZefBzckfAU0 @YouTube
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Re: Arnel Pineda comments

Postby Archetype » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Interviewer seems like a total douche. Arnel is a singer, not a politician or cable news talking head.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape

Postby tater1977 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:28 pm

I think he has gotten wise to these asshats by now.
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby brywool » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:09 am

The interviewer was so annoying and Arnel was just as charming as he always is. He's a good guy and impossible not to like.
ALSO- so cool of him to NOT try and take credit for what he obviously had no part in. He rightfully mentions those that did have a hand in that album's success. Nothing but Class. I was curious if the TMZ guy was trying to sucker him into that.

I've said it from day one:

Arnel is gracious as hell. Respects the gig. Works his ass off for Journey.

If Neal shafts him over what's gone down over the past year, that will be incredibly disappointing. AP deserves a lot of respect from Neal and from Journey fans.
NO. He's NOT Steve F'ing Perry. But he's Arnel F'ing Pineda and I'm okay with that.
brywool
Digital Audio Tape

Postby JourneyHard » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:45 am

I agree with everybody. People should not ask Arnel questions about politics. Next, are they going to ask him about quantum physics? It is total nonsense.

Arnel is awesome. If they want to be controversial, ask Arnel if he wishes Journey would do a brand new album.
JourneyHard
8 Track

Postby SoonerThunder » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:07 am

Keep smiling, and don’t answer the dumb questions. Smart guy!
SoonerThunder
Ol' 78

Return to Journey