Journey Through Time Special Guest...

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Journey Through Time Special Guest...

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:59 pm

Some on here thought it would be Carlos, some thought it would be Sammy. Answer is below.

Q: About a year or so ago, you talked about doing a blues album with John Waite. What’s the status on that?

NEAL: Well, John was supposed to be the surprise guest at the Journey Through Time gig we were just talking about. But then his management got him a corporate gig that was paying really well last-minute and he said, “I’ll meet you later down the line.” He’s definitely interested in mixing everything with us. I see it as sort of a festival type thing. If we can play Journey, Santana, and then mix in some of Waite’s stuff, Bad English, and then some of the Zeppelin stuff John has been doing and sounding fantastic on. Wow! You have quite a library of material to keep people’s minds boggled and enthused.

https://michaelcavacini.com/2018/03/04/ ... eve-perry/
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Re: Journey Through Time Special Guest...

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:35 am

Oh man, that would have rounded things off very nicely if JW would have come out. I'd have popped big time.

Would love to hear Dean drum Don't Walk Away live. Love that opening drum riff
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Return to Journey