Who's Cryin' Now?

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Who's Cryin' Now?

Postby JourneyHard » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:35 am

I finally figured out Who's Cryin' Now. It is the fans who attend Journey concerts. After the concert, they realize Journey didn't perform Who's Cryin' Now and then they cry.

Journey claims they must play the dirty dozen for the fans, but Who's Cryin' Now is the second biggest hit song Journey ever had. I am calling "BS" on Journey. They need to drop Faithfully and play Who's Cryin' Now at every concert. Put Faithfully into Jon's piano medley.

I hear people at the concert in past years going crazy when they hear the piano for Who's Cryin' Now during Jon's medley. The fans want to hear the whole song. Journey would never leave out Lights or Wheel In The Sky, and Who's Cryin' Now was a much bigger hit song than those two songs.

At this point, I am starting to think Journey should play the whole ESCAPE album plus Lights, Wheel In The Sky, Lovin Touchin Squeezin, Any Way You Want It, and Separate Ways. That's 15 songs! That would include the hit songs and some deep cuts for hard core fans. It is win-win set list.
JourneyHard
8 Track

Re: Who's Cryin' Now?

Postby scarab » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:15 am

It's back in the setlist full song.
Love it but way too many ballads (including Cains' Medley) for a show with Def Leppard.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby JourneyHard » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:36 am

scarab wrote:It's back in the setlist full song.
Love it but way too many ballads (including Cains' Medley) for a show with Def Leppard.

This is true. This is why they need to drop Faithfully, and play Keep On Runnin', Lay It Down, Dead Or Alive, and the rest of the Escape Album. Rock the fans!

The Escape Album is a number one album for Journey. If people attending the shows don't know it, it is their fault.
JourneyHard
8 Track

Postby scarab » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:48 am

LAst time they were with Leppard they did Chain Reaction, Edge of the Blade, Keep on Runnin, and Dead or Alive.
They sometimes even dropped Open Arms.

Of course though this was Pre Arnel.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby JourneyHard » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:28 am

Yes. Journey needs to rock more in concerts.

Set List
1. Escape - Start with Escape. As the first song, the crowd should be pumped up for anything and even casual fans will be excited early on.
2. Any Way You Want It - Keeps things rocking with a familiar song to everybody.
3. Be Good To Yourself - Keeps things uptempo for a third straight song.
4. Only The Young - I didn't realize this was a major hit. Journey should include this.
5. Lay It Down (Travis on lead vocals) - Give Arnel a break, but keep rocking.
6. Change For The Better - Bring Arnel back with one of "his songs."
7. Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin' - Keep the crowd pumped up with a singalong.
8. Lights - Slow things down a little in the middle of concert.
9. Jon's piano solo with Who's Cryin' Now following - Jon can say, "If you want to hear all these ballads I am playing in this medley, they're out there!"
10. Neal's one guitar solo with Edge of the Blade following with (Travis on lead vocals) - Another break for Arnel
11. To Whom It May Concern - Bring Arnel back with one of "his songs."
12. Stone In Love
13. Smith's drum solo with Back Talk following with Travis on lead vocals - Deep cut to keep hardcore fans excited
14. Edge Of the Moment - Bring Arnel back with one of "his songs"
15. Wheel In The Sky
16. Don't Stop Believin'
17. Separate Ways
JourneyHard
8 Track

Return to Journey