Serious discussion... has Neal Schon relapsed?

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: Serious discussion... has Neal Schon relapsed?

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:42 am

perryswoman wrote:Well personally and I said this last year, he did not start acting like this until the rock n roll hall of fame and seeing Perry. I think he was desperate to have coffee and it never happened and in fact they haven’t spoken according to Neal on his Facebook page. Now Perry’s album is about to drop and he’s losing his mind knowing the attention Perry will get. There is no way in hell Perry will have coffee or meet Neal in any shape or form with him acting like this of ever. I think all that was Perry’s way of letting go of the past acting like he did at god but forgiving is one thing and forgetting is a whole nother. Lol. Perry will not ever record with Neal again. Simple as that

This is simply not accurate. Neal's unusually erratic and dramatic behavior pre-dated the hall of fame.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby perryswoman » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:50 am

Well that is true but it certainly made the situation much worse
Come back Steve Perry!!
perryswoman
Cassette Tape

Postby tater1977 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:36 pm

Does Neal need another page :?: :shock:

http://nealschon.blogspot.com/
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby steveo777 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:31 pm

tater1977 wrote:Does Neal need another page :?: :shock:

No! Spare us the drama and just play music. That's what we pay you to do, nothing less, nothing more.
steveo777
MP3

Postby tater1977 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:37 am

steveo777 wrote:
tater1977 wrote:Does Neal need another page :?: :shock:

No! Spare us the drama and just play music. That's what we pay you to do, nothing less, nothing more.

He's spreading his wing. Now a youtube channel. :lol:

Neal Schon

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjpau6 ... aD0g/about
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby Eric » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:23 am

JourneyHard wrote:Jon wrote a book. Now, Neal wants to write a book? However, Steve Perry's book will blow both of theirs away. Just sayin'

To be fair - he's been writing a book (or developing it) for years. A few years back he talked about interviews being done with folks that would be used in the book. And I think Perry was part of that.
Eric
Eric
Stereo LP

Postby Eric » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:29 am

perryswoman wrote:Well personally and I said this last year, he did not start acting like this until the rock n roll hall of fame and seeing Perry. I think he was desperate to have coffee and it never happened and in fact they haven’t spoken according to Neal on his Facebook page. Now Perry’s album is about to drop and he’s losing his mind knowing the attention Perry will get. There is no way in hell Perry will have coffee or meet Neal in any shape or form with him acting like this of ever. I think all that was Perry’s way of letting go of the past acting like he did at god but forgiving is one thing and forgetting is a whole nother. Lol. Perry will not ever record with Neal again. Simple as that

I think it started with the lead-up to the RR-HOF. He shouldn't have had to, and been the only one, to push for Rolie to be involved. I'm still disgusted by that. So he was justifiably pissed about that.

I think you're right about the behavior change after seeing Perry there, however, I feel its completely genuine. He even said it on a recent interview that his wife made him go visit Perry's dressing room prior to the ceremony even though he didn't want to. I don't think I've read/heard a Perry interview where he didn't show Schon all sorts of love. There's something there and Schon remembered it again that night. That's my take anyhow.
Eric
Eric
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:12 am

NEAL SCHON MUSIC @NealSchonMusic
“Walks like a Lady” with LadyMStrat hand made by Naoki Ihashi @ihush_guitars

David Navarro @david_navap
Is @StevePerryMusic singing in the back? Or is my imagination?

NEAL SCHON MUSIC @NealSchonMusic
Haha no it’s me

https://twitter.com/NealSchonMusic/stat ... 1947800576
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby Shadowsong » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:49 pm

He's back on the sock again...envy! He's just a little boy who never had the chance to grow up but a part of you has to love him.

I just heard about Aretha Franklin as I am doing my own soul searching as I have 2 cancers on my trail....

So sad & she had pancreas like my boyfriend John died from on 9/11 1999. Its one of the worst beasts & there are very few who face it & survive...

I wish the band well. They certainly have fought hard to keep the journey alive!
~Shadow~

There is a seed within called hope
Waiting for the chance to grow
There's forever flowing from your soul
Waiting for the spirit to be flown
Shadowsong
Cassette Tape

Previous

Return to Journey