Secret Message in No Erasin' ?

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Secret Message in No Erasin' ?

Postby JourneyHard » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:18 am

Is there a secret message in No Erasin'? It just dawned on me that Steve Perry might be saying something else with this song. Perhaps Steve Perry wants to do a very small tour with Journey of Philadelphia, Detroit, Houston, Vegas, and then last show in San Francisco. Perry would NOT be getting back with Journey. He would just be "smooch'n in the backseat" for old time sake. Journey would still have Arnel and Perry still has his solo thing. This small tour would be just be like going to the high school reunion and seeing that old flame one more time and just living it one more time.
JourneyHard
Cassette Tape

Re: Secret Message in No Erasin' ?

Postby scarab » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:53 am

JourneyHard wrote:Is there a secret message in No Erasin'? It just dawned on me that Steve Perry might be saying something else with this song. Perhaps Steve Perry wants to do a very small tour with Journey of Philadelphia, Detroit, Houston, Vegas, and then last show in San Francisco. Perry would NOT be getting back with Journey. He would just be "smooch'n in the backseat" for old time sake. Journey would still have Arnel and Perry still has his solo thing. This small tour would be just be like going to the high school reunion and seeing that old flame one more time and just living it one more time.

Whatever your smoking I am pissed I wasnt invited :lol:

Whos is Stevie smoochin with in the backseat? :shock:
Please tell me its not Jon. But maybe he will he will do it to stop him from singing. EVER :lol:
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby tater1977 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:57 am

scarab wrote:
JourneyHard wrote:Is there a secret message in No Erasin'? It just dawned on me that Steve Perry might be saying something else with this song. Perhaps Steve Perry wants to do a very small tour with Journey of Philadelphia, Detroit, Houston, Vegas, and then last show in San Francisco. Perry would NOT be getting back with Journey. He would just be "smooch'n in the backseat" for old time sake. Journey would still have Arnel and Perry still has his solo thing. This small tour would be just be like going to the high school reunion and seeing that old flame one more time and just living it one more time.

Whatever your smoking I am pissed I wasnt invited :lol:

Whos is Stevie smoochin with in the backseat? :shock:
Please tell me its not Jon. But maybe he will he will do it to stop him from singing. EVER :lol:

LMBO was just gonna ask the same question and why didn't you share
what you're smoking :?: :lol:
All I could think was this kid has some good stuff or a great imagination. :P :lol:
Thanks for the laugh. :lol:
Last edited by tater1977 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:45 am

Raise your hand if you believe that every one of Perry's actions and words has to do with Journey. Those with your hands up - NO!
Memorex
Stereo LP

Return to Journey