Somebody's Not Happy

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Somebody's Not Happy

Postby tater1977 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:03 am

JOHN WAITE FANS @JohnWaiteFans

https://twitter.com/JohnWaiteFans/with_replies

1) Friends, I will no longer be running this fan site or promoting John Waite. Yesterday I received a private message from the guy who runs John's Facebook page, Wouter Kramer, telling me that John Waite is demanding that I remove ALL photos from my page that...
3:36 AM - 21 Nov 2018

2) ...have his former band mate Jonathan @TheJonathanCain in them "because John Waite HATES Jon Cain & doesn't want to be associated with him in ANY way." Then Wouter demanded that I alert him to ALL photos I see online that have JW & Jon Cain in them....

3)...this is childish craziness & I in good consciousness will not be a part of this hatefulness & hypocrisy that John Waite is determined to engage in! Let's also not forget how John Waite also ignored Neal Schon's recent attempts at contact &...

4) ...@DeenTheDrummer 's post a few months ago stating that John Waite told him he "hates Deen's Christianity" & blocked Deen. John Waite is out of control & I don't approve of his behavior. I warned JW yesterday of Wouter Kramer's lies, intimidation &....

5) ...mistreatment of John's fans behind the scenes, & asked him to do something about it. John responded with posting a photo of himself & Wouter Kramer stating that Wouter "is a good friend of his", which was obviously directed at sticking it to ME. After all I've done for him!

6)... Evidently JW doesn't care about his fans or his friends & fellow bandmates. He also tells his fans repeatedly to "go F themselves" on his Facebook page when their political or religious befiefs vary from his. What a hypocrite...

7)...because he lets all this hatefulness happen while simutaneously claiming to believe in "love, unity, peace, Buddhism" & post hateful political comments that he knows are false because it was proved false to him, but he refuses to remove instead opting...
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Re: Somebody's Not Happy

Postby Ehwmatt » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:53 am

John Waite sorta sounds like David Crosby. The guy is vicious online to everyone. Fans, press, politicians, whomever. It's amusing in a way. Only difference is, Crosby has a lot more cache than John Waite.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:00 am

Despite his religious nutwackery, I'm beginning to think that Jonathan Cain is one of the few same people in Journeys orbit. Everybody else is fucking whacked.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby JourneyHard » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:19 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Despite his religious nutwackery, I'm beginning to think that Jonathan Cain is one of the few same people in Journeys orbit. Everybody else is fucking whacked.

Jonathan Cain was born in the Mid-West while the rest were born in California. Just sayin'
JourneyHard
8 Track

Return to Journey