Olivia Newton-John’s Memoir DON’T STOP BELIEVIN’ to be Publi

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Olivia Newton-John’s Memoir DON’T STOP BELIEVIN’ to be Publi

Postby tater1977 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:13 am

Gallery Books to Publish Olivia Newton-John’s Memoir DON’T STOP BELIEVIN’
December 18, 2018

http://about.simonandschuster.biz/news/ ... wton-john/

NEW YORK, December 18 – Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, will publish Olivia Newton-John’s deeply personal memoir, DON’T STOP BELIEVIN’ on March 12, 2019.

Available for the first time in the United States, this edition will include a new afterword by Ms. Newton-John.

For more than five decades, Olivia Newton-John has been one of our most successful and adored entertainers. A four-time Grammy Award winner, she is one of the world’s bestselling recording artists of all time, with more than 100 million albums sold; numerous Country Music, American Music, Billboard and People’s Choice Awards; an Emmy Award; ten #1 hits and more than fifteen Top 10 singles among her successes. Her unforgettable role in Grease (opposite John Travolta) catapulted her into super-stardom.

In addition to her music and screen successes, Olivia is perhaps best known for her strength, courage, and grace. After her own personal journeys with cancer, she has thrived and become an inspiration for millions around the world. A tireless advocate for countless charities, her true passion is as the founding champion of the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness & Research Center in her hometown of Melbourne, Australia.

“I hope this story of my life from my early years up to today will bring some inspiration and positivity to the reader,” says Newton-John. “We all share so many experiences in our own unique way.”

“Olivia Newton-John is a beloved icon whose immense talent and compassion has touched the lives of legions of fans, myself included,” said Jennifer Bergstrom, Gallery Books’ SVP and Publisher. “We are thrilled to be publishing her incredible story.”

- can't someone coin a different phrase plz :roll:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Re: Olivia Newton-John’s Memoir DON’T STOP BELIEVIN’ to be P

Postby Monker » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:39 pm

She also has a DSB song...not a Journey cover...so the title of the book has nothing to do with Journey.
Monker
MP3

Postby scarab » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:33 am

Even dropped the g in "Believin'". Recorded 5 years before Journey's song with the same name.
Not really a big hit for her, but did reach #1 on the AC chart.
I have no memory of this song when I was a kid but the song is pure 70s AC
A lot different from the Power Pop from her in the 80s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsa3JklAE6Q
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:46 am

BTW, it's an album title, too.

The point here is that Journey doesn't own the phrase, and not every mention of it has to do with Journey, even if it is related to music.

Frankly, it's a great title for her book. Shortly after that album she did Grease and her career went crazy. So, looking back, the time of that album was huge crossroads for her.
Monker
MP3

Return to Journey