Jonathan Cain new single "More Like Jesus" released TODAY

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Jonathan Cain new single "More Like Jesus" released TODAY

Postby tater1977 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:35 am

Jonathan Cain @TheJonathanCain

Father God you have set us apart to become more like Jesus... #MoreLikeJesus
My new single "More Like Jesus" released TODAY on http://jonathancainmusic.com , iTunes, and many more! Make sure you check it out!

Jonathan Cain - "More Like Jesus" Lyric Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPbnUFoTb6w
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Re: Jonathan Cain new single "More Like Jesus" released TODA

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:18 am

This is embarrassing.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Onestepper » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:54 am

Hard pass.
Onestepper
Cassette Tape

Postby tater1977 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:47 am

Journey Member Jonathan Cain to Release 'More Like Jesus'
by TV News Desk Apr. 5, 2019

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwmusic/ ... s-20190405
- full article

Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame inductee and Journey member Jonathan Cain globally releases his fourth new solo album in as many years, More Like Jesus, May 3 from Identity Records with The Fuel Music distribution. Billboard breaks the story around Cain's anticipated, 15-song album and premieres the track "Kingdom Come Down" as the iconic artist continues to press into his faith with inspired new music.

"With Journey planning a relatively light 2019, Jonathan Cain is keeping the faith with his latest solo album More Like Jesus...The 'Don't Stop Believin'' (and many more) co-writer embraced faith-based music with 2016's What God Wants To Hear and released a Christmas album, Unsung Noel, the following year," says award-winning music journalist Gary Graff in Billboard.

"These days that's what I'm writing, and I'm having a blast with it," shares Cain in the story. "I'm recording in my new studio and I get to play with the A-list players in Nashville...I'm just writing all the time, y'know -- for Journey, too, but this thing with worship music is really fun. It's another gig that I don't get burned out on, and I have a lot of energy I can offer when I come back to Journey."...
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby tater1977 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:55 am

Jonathan-Cain-press-by-Micah-Kandros-2019-billboard-1548.jpg
Jonathan-Cain-press-by-Micah-Kandros-2019-billboard-1548.jpg (32.68 KiB) Viewed 3442 times

Jonathan Cain Shares 'Kingdom Come Down' From New Faith-Based Album: Premiere
4/5/2019 by Gary Graff

https://www.billboard.com/articles/colu ... -come-down
- full article

… Cain will be playing select worship shows around and in support of More Like Jesus, and he's already four songs into his next solo album. He's also doing some writing for a hoped-for new Journey album, while the group will only be playing select shows during the fall in Las Vegas and Atlantic City. "Then in 2020 we'll go back on the road again," Cain says. "We've been riding the horse a lot. That was a big tour last year with Def Leppard, right? So having a break's been good. I've been playing golf again." He's also pleased his bandmates aren't staying idle, including guitarist Neal Schon's Journey Through Time side project with Cain's Journey predecessor Gregg Rolie. "It's really cool," Cain says. "That's his music, so he should be able to do it, and I think the fans really dug it."

Cain was also happy to see former Journey frontman Steve Perry resurface during 2018 with his Traces album, recently re-released in a deluxe edition. "I thought it was really great to hear him singing again and writing again and back in the spotlight," Cain says. "I'm really happy for him. I think there's a lot more to come from him, too."' ...
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:06 am

Thanks for posting. I've heard Cain make empty promises before. Weren't they supposed to write some new stuff during their Vegas residency? For their last album, Neal, for the most part, provided music and Cain wrote lyrics. Currently that role is being filled by Marti Frederiksen. I don't know if Neal needs Cain anymore.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Return to Journey