Has he Lost IT

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Has he Lost IT

Postby tater1977 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:59 am

NEAL SCHON MUSIC @NealSchonMusic
It’s very unfortunate that in this day and age you have to watch your Own back even from those who make make tons of money from what you built. No one is getting my brand that I worked a lifetime on, building - rebuilding in many different configurations. I will not quit JRNY

https://twitter.com/NealSchonMusic/stat ... 7336404992

ns3.JPG
ns3.JPG (29.11 KiB) Viewed 4606 times

Yes and I’m not about to let any Corporate mob push my wife or myself around. Music is for Entertainment and reaching souls not this bull shit it’s become. I don’t work for ANYONE

Not about to be bullied or my wife - Sabotaged with crappy photo shopped photos while everyone else looks well lit.. I mean it’s like mean girls. All because The Brand $$$ stop trying. It’s beyond boring.

Neal Schon Sues Live Nation Security https://youtu.be/qfJ9aoYp5O8 via @YouTube
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Re: Has he Lost IT

Postby perryswoman » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:59 pm

Ha ha yep
Come back Steve Perry!!
perryswoman
Cassette Tape

Postby tater1977 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:53 am

‘Journey’ band member suing Memorial Coliseum

March 29, 2019

https://wpta21.com/news/top-stories/201 ... -coliseum/

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WPTA21) — The Memorial Coliseum is now being sued by a member of the rock band ‘Journey’ after he says his wife was assaulted by a security guard.

According to the lawsuit filed by guitarist Neal Schon, it was in March 2017 that his wife, Michaele Schon, approached the stage to take photos.

That’s when Schon claims his wife was forcibly removed by a security guard, causing what documents say was pain and suffering.

Lawyers filing suit are also targeting “live nation” and are asking for a jury trial with full compensation for injuries.

--- read complaint ---
https://wpta21.com/news/top-stories/201 ... -coliseum/
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby Abitaman » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:34 am

Neal's wife must need more money
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Location: NO LONGER in West TN, now in East TN's beautiful Smokey Mountains

Postby ebake02 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:01 am

Neal is really fucking stupid considering Live Nation controls most of the venues that Journey plays in.
Penn Staters across the globe should feel no shame in saying "We are…Penn State." - Joe Paterno
ebake02
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:08 pm

Neal Schon Upset About Journey's Silence Over Assault Case

https://www.antimusic.com/news/19/April ... Case.shtml

03-31-2019

Journey's Neal Schon made headlines last week with news that he and his wife had filed a lawsuit over an alleged assault at a concert and the guitarist took to social media this weekend to express his displeasure that his bandmates have remained silent over the allegations.

Neal shared via Twitter that no one from the Journey camp had been in contact with him after the news of the lawsuit broke. He tweeted "Interesting I've not heard from anyone ... not from the Band JRNY -our Security guards or Management. Do you think that's a bit odd ?"

In a pinned tweet, Neal shared this about some behind the scenes happenings with the band, "It's very unfortunate that in this day and age you have to watch your Own back even from those who make make tons of money from what you built. No one is getting my brand that I worked a lifetime on, building - rebuilding in many different configurations. I will not quit JRNY"

Schon and his wife Micheale filed suit against concert giant Live Nation last week over an alleged violent assault by a security guard against her at a 2017 Journey concert in Indiana. Read more about the suit here.
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby SF-Dano » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:40 am

SF-Dano
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:46 am

SF-Dano wrote:Gap in security camera tape....

https://www.facebook.com/schonmusic/videos/546147012573959/

I don't see it. In fact, it looks like there is two separate blonde haired women standing near the stage. Let's state the obvious: since Neal got involved with the fame-chasing reality skank it's been nothing but bad press and drama.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby youkeepmewaiting » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:13 am

TBH I see it, it does look like there's a gap. But I find it very unlikely the venue or live nation did that

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
SF-Dano wrote:Gap in security camera tape....

https://www.facebook.com/schonmusic/videos/546147012573959/

I don't see it. In fact, it looks like there is two separate blonde haired women standing near the stage. Let's state the obvious: since Neal got involved with the fame-chasing reality skank it's been nothing but bad press and drama.
youkeepmewaiting
Cassette Tape

Postby marco17 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:45 am

tater1977 wrote:Neal Schon Upset About Journey's Silence Over Assault Case

https://www.antimusic.com/news/19/April ... Case.shtml

03-31-2019

Journey's Neal Schon made headlines last week with news that he and his wife had filed a lawsuit over an alleged assault at a concert and the guitarist took to social media this weekend to express his displeasure that his bandmates have remained silent over the allegations.

Neal shared via Twitter that no one from the Journey camp had been in contact with him after the news of the lawsuit broke. He tweeted "Interesting I've not heard from anyone ... not from the Band JRNY -our Security guards or Management. Do you think that's a bit odd ?"

In a pinned tweet, Neal shared this about some behind the scenes happenings with the band, "It's very unfortunate that in this day and age you have to watch your Own back even from those who make make tons of money from what you built. No one is getting my brand that I worked a lifetime on, building - rebuilding in many different configurations. I will not quit JRNY"

Schon and his wife Micheale filed suit against concert giant Live Nation last week over an alleged violent assault by a security guard against her at a 2017 Journey concert in Indiana. Read more about the suit here.

It's personal and if it's a legal investigation, I am sure the other members, if they even care based on what Schon's said about most of them in the last couple years, aren't going to say anything.
marco17
8 Track

Postby Onestepper » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:24 am

Still say it's the wife making those posts. The writing style gives it away.

Also good to see the other band members and management staying out of it. The way the post was worded it's almost as if the lawsuit was brought to bring attention to them, versus right a wrong. They seem more upset about not getting support than they do with what actually happened to her.

Dead giveaway. And pretty sad.
Onestepper
Cassette Tape

Return to Journey