It’s Been A Few Years

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

It’s Been A Few Years

Postby artinis1 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:37 am

Time to ask the question again, bad timing with the current Live in Japan release,
which is very good, but will they ever release any shows with Perry from the archives?
I know Steve doesn’t want to look back, but he has to know the fans want this,
At least something from the Frontiers and Raised On Radio tours, I’m sure Neal and Jon
would even agree to do this, it’s all probably up to Steve
artinis1
Ol' 78

Re: It’s Been A Few Years

Postby RPM » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:16 am

I dont think we will see this until after the current line up is done.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Re: It’s Been A Few Years

Postby scarab » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:47 am

I really wish a ROR DVD would be released, its been ages but I thought there was one in the can?
Mainly because it was a magical night for me, 16 and seeing Journey when I could really appreciate them. By then I had all of their albums, including Dream after Dream.

I did see them at the old Met during the Frontiers tour. They sold out three nights, but we were late, missed some of the set and had to leave early. ROR tour we got there just as Glass Tiger finished. Only thing I was bummed about was they didnt do Ask the Lonely. (Which they did do on the tour). I still remember Faithfully being the last encore, same as Perry during the FTLOSM tour.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Return to Journey