NS Tweet - Check this out in Nashville yesterday

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

NS Tweet - Check this out in Nashville yesterday

Postby tater1977 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:25 pm

NEAL SCHON MUSIC @NealSchonMusic

Check this out in Nashville yesterday ! Some are saying 200 to 500 thousand fans singing DSB AMAZING ! It’s what used to happen all the time back then. We’d toss the ball around and Bam! Funny how I got left on the editing floor for SP’s AXS TV doc ...

https://twitter.com/NealSchonMusic/stat ... 7866600449
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Re: NS Tweet - Check this out in Nashville yesterday

Postby memberzonly » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:39 am

Math is clearly not his forte' :P
memberzonly
Radio Waves

Postby scarab » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:58 am

Not quite sure, did Neal give an interview to Dan Rather on AXS TV in regard to Perry's interview? and it never aired?
Or was was just bummed he was not mentioned more?
And he was during the DSB segment along with Cain and in the intro.

Also, Rather mentions Schon by name, with the Sch Long O n pronunciation and Rolie with the short O sound.

I always had this opposite.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:15 am

What does Dan Rather interviewing Steve Perry have to do with Neal Schon, except for background info and any topic he may have been brought up in on the fly? I understand Journey as a whole is a huge part of Steve's history, but it's been a couple of decades and I don't think every interview has to include Neal. I see a lot of interviews with Neal where they don't talk about Steve and yet I have never read where Steve complained about it.

So yea, maybe they did interview him and cut it. But who cares? What's Neal going to say that we haven't heard 50 times already?
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:35 am

Tricia 7

It's not a good thing to continue stirring the pot when it comes to SP, it's causing drama with the fans. You're doing your thing... Steve's doing his thing...you guys had a awesome ride creating memorable music together that gained this great legacy. Just go with that.

Who’s stirring? I saw a promo clip were Steve was talking about how it came together at my studio then - Someone had it edited out

Tricia 7

Probably edited because the interview was mainly focused on Steve and his new album.

Acually it wasn’t. Who do you work for ? Lol
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby tater1977 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:33 pm

Ah yes it’s not the credit ... it’s the fact that many have done this intentionally. Not Steve What I will day is that true fans know All and also when my book comes there will be no rock left unturned

Your right as I saw the lead up promo and Steve’s answer was Quite different then - I went to Jon’s house and wrote the lyrics .. that’s the problem I have with the industry now. There are a few that own and control the way they see it best for them
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:26 pm

He sounds quite insane. If band members are trying to throw him out of the band, it's probably for reasons that have not been disclosed yet.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby JourneyHard » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:18 pm

Instead of complaining about being left out of something or another, Neal needs to be working on tour dates for Journey Through Time for June, July, August and September. That would leave him no time to complain about anything.

Also, I hear they are going to add all the ballads to Journey Through Time tour. They should NOT do this. If people want to hear all the ballads, they should wait and see regular people Journey in 2020. Journey Through Time 2019 Tour needs to rock out and the only slow songs should be rare deep cuts. That's my opinion, anyway.
JourneyHard
8 Track

Postby scarab » Wed May 01, 2019 4:45 am

Songs they should drop,

Lights
LTS
Still They Ride
Mother Father
Faithfully
Separate Ways
and yes DSB.

songs they should add

Line of Fire
Precious Time
Dixie Highway
Message of Love
Cant Tame the Lion
Higher Place
Never Too Late
Resonate

But subtract any of the above and add their new recordings if they rock.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Return to Journey