Soul SirkUS on MelodicRock.com CD!

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Soul SirkUS on MelodicRock.com CD!

Postby Andrew » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:25 pm

:)

Soul SirkUS, the hard rocking outfit featuring vocalist Jeff Scott Soto, guitarist Neal Schon (Journey, Hardline, Bad English), drummer Deen Castronovo (Journey, Hardline, Bad English) and bassist Marco Mendoza (Blue Murder, Whitesnake), have completed work on their debut album.
And I have news on the band on two fronts.
The band has decided to move forward as quickly as possible and will release the album themselves! A release date has not yet been finalized, but it will be in the next couple of months and those wanting to place pre-orders can get in early and e-mail the band now.

This message was just sent out to update fans:
"The final masters are DONE! All 11 songs are completed & mastered, with the decision that this WILL be the debut CD. The guys have agreed to keep with the extreme hype, interest & demand of these songs. The CD will be manufactured & sold independently during the course of getting attention from the 'right' label. The e-mails we've been receiving along with the many guestbook signings have led to the guys wanting YOU to have your hands on it ASAP.
Pre-orders can be made by sending your name, e-mail address & quantity to: soulsirkus@aol.com.
The official release date has not yet been given but the 1st few thousand orders will include random 'signature' copies within the bunch...show your support in numbers, help make Soul SirkUS the talk of 2005!"

There is one other bit of big news!
Soul SirkUS have jumped on board MelodicRock.com CD2!!

Soul SirkUS will debut a smoking rock n roll tune on the second MelodicRock.com sampler, due out early next month. That means that fans will be able to get their very first full length track from the band in just a few weeks time, via this release! And it's a killer track!
New Position is a fired up rocker, with some outstanding Neal Schon guitar work and a smoking all-round performance that shows the band at their very best.

The addition of Soul SirkUS to MR.com CD2 is so last minute, the Disc actually had to be pulled from production! I won't waste time with all the details, but 8 hours later, a new master was being couriered to the manufacturer for them to start again tomorrow morning. The artwork is also being adjusted right now.

The addition of the track forced a small re-shuffle in the CD running order - just to make sure the compilation retains the best vibe possible. And the CD sounds even better now!

MelodicRock.com CD2 - The Beast Inside is available for pre-order now. The CD now features 39 tracks, 2CDs and two and a half hours of melodic rock music and is priced at just US$17.00 + $3 shipping (airmail anywhere in the world). Orders are placed via PayPal (link below), but those wishing to use cash or other alternative can e-mail for details.

The compilation is officially released September 20, but all pre-orders will be shipped in early September. I'm yet to get a final delivery date for the finished compilation and I am on the road with Jeff Scott Soto September 1 to 16, but somehow we will work out a way to ship out all pre-orders!
Full details of the CD and all the tracks included, plus MP3 samples of each song is available at: http://www.melodicrock.com/cd/index.html

Any questions or enquiries - please e-mail!

I might also add, there's a track on Disc Two that features Jeremey from the Journey tribute band Frontiers. His band is called Elemental and the track is a classic Steve Perry, For The Love Of Strange Medicine style song. So there could be more than one reason to get this compilation.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby jestor92 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:57 am

Not really a surprise they could'nt find a label to take them...but I'll be ordering one of the cd's
jestor92
8 Track

Return to Journey