Hear Deen sing!

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Hear Deen sing!

Postby Tornado_Jackson » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:38 am

Now on www.journeymusic.com, go to "Back Talk", click on the post entitled "Deen Sings" and download 5 live songs (for free) from this past tour for your listening enjoyment.

Hear Deen the drummer sing!

Hear "Suzanne"!

Hear "Happy to Give"!

Hear "The Party's Over"! (Steve does this one mostly-he sounds great)

Hear "Mother, Father"!

Hear "Keep on Runnin"!

and hear the emergency paramedic crew rush to your side as they try their darndest to resuscitate you as you pass out from sheer disbelief!

These guys sound phenomenal!!!!!!

PS If you have a slow dial up connection, and dont have time to download all 5 of them, then I recomend you download only "Happy to Give". Neal has added a beatiful solo to the end and besides that, the song in particular has (up until this tour) NEVER been played live.
And man, doess Deen sound great on it.
Gives me goosebumps. What a voice!
Tornado_Jackson

Postby jrnyjetster » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:53 am

:oops: Hey Tornado, it was pulled from the site. It seems the band didn't approve it. DAMMIT! Were you able to save any of those files? Send me a PM, please. I need you to to do me a favor, if possible. Thank you. :wink:

John
jrnyjetster
Cassette Tape

Postby Paul_UK » Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:43 pm

They were freakin' awesome!!

I saw the band live last year and Deen sang "Mother Father" and "Positive Touch" on that night and we couldn't believe the guy's vocal ability.
Paul_UK
45 RPM

Postby perryfaithful » Sat Sep 18, 2004 2:23 am

[quote="jrnyjetster"] it was pulled from the site. It seems the band didn't approve it. DAMMIT!"

Now why would "they" pull that?? Kind of young to be pruned! If they pull that then they might as well follow it with the "Steve won't sing the old songs" thread. Oh wait! That thread is locked now so it is about to get canned too
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Postby jrnyjetster » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:50 am

perryfaithful wrote:Now why would "they" pull that??

Because those LIVE recordings were BOOTLEGS...plain and simple!
jrnyjetster
Cassette Tape

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:19 pm

Paul_UK wrote:They were freakin' awesome!!

I saw the band live last year and Deen sang "Mother Father" and "Positive Touch" on that night and we couldn't believe the guy's vocal ability.
I heard "Mother, Father," Paul, but I never heard Deen singing "Positive Touch."
What a GREAT tune!!! :wink: THAT must have been fantastic!!!

Return to Journey