DATED? TRULEY AWFUL? Oh my.......

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

DATED? TRULEY AWFUL? Oh my.......

Postby perryfaithful » Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:22 am

perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Postby atthistime » Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:40 am

Some folks taste is all in their mouth, PF. It's played on total rock stations all the time.
atthistime
Ol' 78

Postby boodles » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:57 am

"Screaming across the fairways and greens from Czervik's golf bag stereo was the wail of singer Steve Perry and the sheen of his band Journey performing ''Any Way You Want It,'' a signature song of the 1980s by one of that decade's musical anchors. "

I agree atthistime, but did you notice that at least he says "Steve Perry and the sheen of HIS band Journey.
Were not the only ones that think Steve WAS Journey!!
boodles
Radio Waves

Postby LAWoman » Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:58 pm

boodles wrote:"Screaming across the fairways and greens from Czervik's golf bag stereo was the wail of singer Steve Perry and the sheen of his band Journey performing ''Any Way You Want It,'' a signature song of the 1980s by one of that decade's musical anchors. "

I agree atthistime, but did you notice that at least he says "Steve Perry and the sheen of HIS band Journey.
Were not the only ones that think Steve WAS Journey!!

This is really odd logic. So you don't like the guy's opinion and he is totally flawed when he doesn't like Journey, yet suddenly he is the voice of reason and all-knowing when he calls Journey Perry's band?
LAWoman
45 RPM

Postby atthistime » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:10 pm

I can't find the page again but I believe that he just didn't like "Anyway You Want It". I thought that he wrote well of Perry and Journey.
atthistime
Ol' 78

Return to Journey