Don't Fight It...

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Don't Fight It...

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:34 pm

...Anyone remember this kick ass Kenny Loggins/Steve Perry duet!!!!
Underrated GEM!!!!! :wink:
Guest
 

"Don't Fight It"

Postby Bamamutt » Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:45 pm

:D ..Yes I do...Love the song...
Bamamutt
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:26 pm

Postby Abitaman » Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:26 pm

You can get a copy of it off of Kenny Loggin's greatest hits cd, YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND TOMORROW, THE GREATEST HITS, or the orginal cd it was on HIGH ADVENTURE. It is a really good song.
Abitaman
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:06 pm
Location: NO LONGER in West TN, now in East TN's beautiful Smokey Mountains

Postby atthistime » Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:04 am

If I'm not mistaken, I think that they were nominated of an award but lost out to Surivor. I've often wondered why it's never on the radio since it was nominated. Anyone ever hear it?
atthistime
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2003 5:55 am

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:17 am

atthistime wrote:If I'm not mistaken, I think that they were nominated of an award but lost out to Surivor. I've often wondered why it's never on the radio since it was nominated. Anyone ever hear it?
I occassionally hear it on those "Big 80s" style shows on the radio but that's about it.
Guest
 

Postby Playitloudforme » Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:43 am

I hear this at least once or twice a week, and a ton of other Journey songs on http://www.kcrz.com/. Great station. Very Journey (classic line up) friendly. And, web streaming
User avatar
Playitloudforme
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1853
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:26 pm
Location: Seattle, South Lake Union

Postby Bamamutt » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:02 pm

Abitaman wrote:You can get a copy of it off of Kenny Loggin's greatest hits cd, YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND TOMORROW, THE GREATEST HITS, or the orginal cd it was on HIGH ADVENTURE. It is a really good song.



Correct...I have it on the Greatest Hits CD by Kenny Loggins... :)
Bamamutt
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:26 pm

Postby perryfaithful » Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:01 pm

Correct...I have it on the Greatest Hits CD by Kenny Loggins... :)[/quote]

...as do I!

From the liner

"Steve Perry, of Journey, is one of the great rock voices of all time"
User avatar
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:29 am

Postby Rockindeano » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:48 am

This song I have, performed live by Journey on the Frontiers tour. It was the closer in Japan. I;ll see if I can get it transferred to my "out" computer and you all can email for a copy if you'd like. derbydeano@yahoo.com

Neal spices it up nicely, and Perry chops at it...quite nicely done.
User avatar
Rockindeano
Forever Deano
 
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:52 am
Location: At Peace

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:21 pm

Rock'ndeano wrote:This song I have, performed live by Journey on the Frontiers tour. It was the closer in Japan. I;ll see if I can get it transferred to my "out" computer and you all can email for a copy if you'd like. derbydeano@yahoo.com

Neal spices it up nicely, and Perry chops at it...quite nicely done.
Wow...what a great tune live that must have been!
Guest
 

Postby perryfaithful » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:40 am

http://www.pressconnects.com/entertainment/stories/120204s133742.shtml

Come on Kenny....find him!
User avatar
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:29 am

Postby yak » Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:16 pm

perryfaithful wrote:
Come on Kenny....find him!



UMMMM....Maybe he :roll: doesn't WANT to be found????? :roll:

Good Grief! Get a grip on reality, will you?
User avatar
yak
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1362
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:46 am


Return to Journey

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests